Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,476 members, 7,897,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos (84487 Views)

Households Under Pressure As New Electricity Tariff Due July 1 / Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More / NERC Stops Estimated Billing By Discos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Princeofasia: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
Okeyc230:
I see South East paying the highest
olodo is kano sount east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Homeboiy: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
Benin wey no de get light

Only 6 hrs a day

for my area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by vibbb: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
The change you voted for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by freshpzy1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
i dnt av strenght 2 cry over bad governance anymore.
the earlier we start switching 2 solar d better
make we just leave it make dem use am power industries.
i pity those who use light witiout prepaid meter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Sagay212: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
NEXT LEVEL BAS.TARDS have started another madness. As usual ppl will only grumble and pay. N.a. phcn officials go suffer am pass, because the beating wey dem go begin chop ehn! Body go tell them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Sevenlords: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by bixton(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/in-detail-old-and-new-tariffs-for-residential-electricity-consumers-across-the-country/amp

New tariffs for no light seen without prepaid meters that we are still paying estimated fake billings or which?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by owila4luv(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Below is the summary of what the world is all about! Spits

you're very correct. a government that only know how to increase tariffs, fuel pump price, food inflation etc but don't know how to improve it's citizens welfare. spit. we need a real revolution in this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by bluefilm: 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
Solar energy beckoning...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by owila4luv(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
Princeofasia:
olodo is kano south east
grin
Princeofasia:
olodo is kano south east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Godshope: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
Why the continuous disparity in the electricity billing. Are we still in the same country or different country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by owila4luv(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
vibbb:
The change you voted for.
infact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by bewla(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
FarahAideed:
This wicked govt has increased Tarriff thrice in 5 years with nothing to show for it!! During the last increment they claimed it was necessary to for DISCOs to distribute meter and improve electricity yet we saw nothing and now they want to increase it again
Don't say we saw nothing we are only ask to pay for our prepaid meters

Story teller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
whisper88:
Why are some more expensive than others, and the cheaper ones feel like APC controlled states
BEDC covers Edo,Delta ,Ekiti and Ondo with the exception of Delta,the others are controlled by APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by themanderon: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
Wicked and accursed souls in government. They keep increasing and increasing tariff without any commensurate increase in power supply. Bastardos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by sizer07: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/in-detail-old-and-new-tariffs-for-residential-electricity-consumers-across-the-country/amp

kia kia kia grin I laugh in cananpari ........BEDC with 6-7 hours of light ,the worst amongst them is the most highest. yeye de smell for naija oh. make I up my game with bye pass. It will be more than double what I normally do.min while I offer bye pass tutor for free.its call non traceable 101.no nepa man burn of woman can dictates my bye pass .dem neva see chomtin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by sleeknaija(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
The headline of this topic is misleading... Shey na Discos dey fix tariff ni or NERC?

@OP mind yaself o cry lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Afamsi: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
Duggedised12:
So Benin disco will be paying the highest rate in the country, when we have the poorest light supply in the country angry talk about rip off by BEDC. Today makes it 9 days straight since we last saw light in my area,it has become a normal occurence to take light for some days every month,i guess they are trying to conserve their mega watts or something undecided. Coupled with the fact that when they eventually decide to give us light, its usually at night when everyone is asleep,they will take it at 6 am before you wake up angry angry angry

Inspite of the fact that we dont have light, they will still bring bill of 10k per month, maybe now they will bring 20k per month lol, they have purposely refused to distribute meters so they can keep ripping Nigerians off.
And when someone beat up their officials some people will start talking rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by F117nighthawk: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
I trust gullible Nigerians, they will start paying immediately for the power not available, even if they chase naija people to the wall, they will break it and move on, suffering and smiling people, This is the time to launch a national wide protest on NEPA, even if we no go get like for two months, make we endure am,u will see NEPA will totally be crippled and crumbled

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Minjim: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
This new tariff didn't start on Wednesday, it's been on for two months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by hentech911: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
wisdomguy4u:
Why is buhari punishing Nigerians?

Is he a Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Ashblessing: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
TOO bad Naija is deteriorating very fast.
Increase bill is to tell common man not to use electricity again.
And the claim that this administration is for the poor. Absolutely rubbish.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by molas02: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
they should expect increase in illegal connection and meter bypassing.........se una no won get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by overlord77: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
FarahAideed:
This wicked govt has increased Tarriff thrice in 5 years with nothing to show for it!! During the last increment they claimed it was necessary to for DISCOs to distribute meter and improve electricity yet we saw nothing and now they want to increase it again

They should continue, before that time, we would have left the country for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by martowskin1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
djon78:
Look at Enugu own one of the highest!!
And its controlled by an Igbo man who will put his people in his pocket

Check Ikeja and eko in Lagos and see how they are not charging there people cut throat prices

I reserve my comment

All this u wrote is for mention, but of a true is beyond that

U have been mentally damaged but u are unaware .... I wonder how old u are....

The attention u seek and crave for, u have gotten it, well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by bunmmylee: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
Useless Benin electricity company billing highest with lowest supply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Braaad: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
I'd like to know how that stuff works

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Topshow2010(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
To be candid, we are experiencing atleast 18hours in my area here in Lagos though that shouldn't justify the increase without providing prepaid meters first to their customers. Ikeja electric u can still do more o....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Afamsi: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
Can someone tell me one thing that monkey in Aso Rock has done since 2015 to improve the living standard of Nigerians. #TalkAboutConfusedMoron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by sataru001(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
Get a Customize Application software for your huge office Operations to ease your Office Task.
is 100% Nigeria company having is office at Ogba Aguda, Lagos.
we have several years of experience developing window and web application software.
we have client in
Oil and gas company
Fund management company
microfinance bank
hotels
club/Bar. e.t.c

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by drololaaof: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
This is after effect Fashola regime he promised better supply initially but later increase tariffs with poor supply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) / Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election / 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.