Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1160 Views)

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap? / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
Re: . by carter009(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2019

2 Likes

Re: . by Venusman(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
Excuse me, are you saying... ? Let me read again before comment
Re: . by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
Heart-felt poetry from a broken-hearted "olosho". grin

5 Likes

Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
There are so many ladies who despite how many times they were pushed to the wall, refused to walk the path of shame, refused to do what the society frowns at, cos they have self worth and dignity for themselves and their body, do not preach any circumstantial bullshit, if everyone should follow the nonsense you typed, we will all be armed robbers, prostitutes, fraudsters and yahoo boys and girls etc cos nothing is working in this country and the world in general, do what is right and keep yourselves so that no one will call you names.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Kenoxman(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
Pls whoever understood this post shd explain to me.
I'm lost.
Re: . by nelklyn(m): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:
There are so many ladies who despite how many times they were pushed to the wall, refused to walk the path of shame, refused to do what the society frowns at, cos they have self worth and dignity for themselves and their body, do not preach any circumstantial bullshit, if everyone should follow the nonsense you typed, we will all be armed robbers, prostitutes, fraudsters and yahoo boys and girls etc cos nothing is working in this country and the world in general, do what is right and keep yourselves so that no one will call you names.

You pretty much said it all...

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
Heart-felt poetry from a broken-hearted "olosho". grin

Is that what you think? maybe heartbroken from your moral degrading self. If you are morally sound,tarnishing words won't escape from your mouth. Go check yourself...
Re: . by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I get you... no one called me names but to whomever you point an accusing finger to,remember this "don't try to prove yourself strong when you have not experience a thing,because you don't know what you will do or become in such a time or situation"...you could even do worse.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
nelklyn:

You pretty much said it all...

He did say but a little... nobody came to this world to justify evil,but what are we doing today? In one way or another, we are justifying this evil we rebuke due to some situation.
Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
ritamart:

I get you... no one called me names but to whomever you point an accusing finger to,remember this "don't try to prove yourself strong when you have not experience a thing,because you don't know what you will do or become in such a time or situation"...you could even do worse.

I have seen and experienced so many things, things no one can believe if I tell them, and I didn't allow it control my life, I am not that strong, but I'm pushing forward cos life is not fair sometimes, and it is what it is, but I'm not stupid to allow it determine what I choose to do, why chose wrong when you can always chose right, and then ask for pity when people call you names? You have to own it and take it like that, it is something you should have prepared for beforehand when you know what the outcome will be, you were not forced, it is what you chose to be.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I have seen and experienced so many things, things no one can believe if I tell them, and I didn't allow it control my life, I am not that strong, but I'm pushing forward cos life is not unfair sometimes, and it is what it is, but I'm not stupid to allow it determine what I choose to do, why chose wrong when you can always chose right, and then ask for pity when people call you names? You have to own it and take it like that, it is something you should have prepared for beforehand when you know what the outcome will be, you were not forced, it is what you chose to be.

salute sis. more years to your age.

1 Like

Re: . by seniorgozman(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
I don't understand this thread
Re: . by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:
There are so many ladies who despite how many times they were pushed to the wall, refused to walk the path of shame, refused to do [b]what the society frowns at,[ cos they have self worth and dignity[\b] for themselves and their body, do not preach any circumstantial bullshit, if everyone should follow the nonsense you typed, we will all be armed robbers, prostitutes, fraudsters and yahoo boys and girls etc cos nothing is working in this country and the world in general, do what is right and keep yourselves so that no one will call you names.

. Prostitution is illegal and remains so. If you wanna have sex as a lady,that doesn't mean you have no dignity or respect for your body. It's only if you give out sex freely to guys or prostitute that you lack respect for your body. Aside this,any sexual act that is to give you pleasure which doesn't breach the law (ranging from intimacy gadgets to real human) doesn't make you cheap, except off course you sleep with guys hoping they will date you or you are doing them a favor.
If your body is used as an object of gratification by a male,you lack dignity!
Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
Michellekabod2:

. Prostitution is illegal and remains so. If you wanna have sex as a lady,that doesn't mean you have no dignity or respect for your body. It's only if you give out sex freely to guys or prostitute that you lack respect for your body. Aside this,any sexual act that is to give you pleasure which doesn't breach the law (ranging from intimacy gadgets to real human) doesn't make you cheap, except off course you sleep with guys hoping they will date you or you are doing them a favor.
If your body is used as an object of gratification by a male,you lack dignity!

You should do well to understand my comment before trying to quote a particular sentence.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You should do well to understand my comment before trying to quote a particular sentence.
Or rather you should do well to comprehend that my comment was not a rebuttal to yours but adding to it
Re: . by fykes(m): 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kenoxman:
Pls whoever understood this post shd explain to me.
I'm lost.
I tot it was only me... Pls don't they atleast speak good English in the street?
Re: . by fykes(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:
God will bless u dear... And many more women out there living and holding on to ideals and upholding the last vestiges of morality in this crazy generation.
This days that not being a prostitute whether married or single is the exception rather than the norm, may every hard working woman trusting on God never know shame or have their faith fail.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rykardo Agbor Looking At Folake Ididowo's Behind / Things You Should Know About Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.