Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,615 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:58 PM

EZFarming: Adewale Oparinde Wins Grant With His Agrictech Company - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / EZFarming: Adewale Oparinde Wins Grant With His Agrictech Company (20849 Views)

Ezfarming, USAID Launch Empowerment Programme For Smallholder Farmers, Youths / Afdb To Invest $120 Million In Agrictech / FG Resuscitates Export Grant With N13.2bn – Udoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EZFarming: Adewale Oparinde Wins Grant With His Agrictech Company by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2019
Those guys seem legit, I did some investment in their products and they paid back not bad.

1 Like

Re: EZFarming: Adewale Oparinde Wins Grant With His Agrictech Company by Moana231: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2019
Dear NL, if you are commenting on a post, please write well. I enjoy reading comments, stop making things difficult by submitting the wrongly spelt words. Autocorrect be warned.
Re: EZFarming: Adewale Oparinde Wins Grant With His Agrictech Company by craix(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2019
God Bless Nigeria
Re: EZFarming: Adewale Oparinde Wins Grant With His Agrictech Company by samosky6: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2019
Akinowon123:
this guy na black version of George in YOLO tv series

Nice one bro, 9ja to the world mehn
you just spoke my mind
Re: EZFarming: Adewale Oparinde Wins Grant With His Agrictech Company by DaCharis2016: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nice one. I love the idea. And ideas rule the world they say.

How can one come up with such nice idea and start up a business that will transform to a successful company sef.

What are the steps for someone to take in other to form such unique business? Can someone lecture me on this, pls? I do conceive lot of ideas but find it hard to start off.

Thank you
Re: EZFarming: Adewale Oparinde Wins Grant With His Agrictech Company by Tundeobama(m): 6:26am On Aug 26, 2019
officialfestus:
pic?
Dm my whatapps

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Blocks Exportation Of Cocoa: 100,000 Tons Trapped In Ports / Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest / Plantain Sucker For Sell @ N40 Per Sucker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.