Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan (45899 Views)

CP Okon Dismisses Kanu’s Threat On Family. Vows To Go On With Arrest Of IPOB / Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by engrchykae(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
peaceful protest in nigeria means war against government.
shehu sani should know better.
the last peaceful protest was held when buhari and tinubu were opposition.
they occupied nigeria and no one shot at them.
they even threatened dogs and baboons and even to form parallel government.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by serenee: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
This is serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by SLAP44: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Apostle of non violence?

Yes. Have you seen him slap anyone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by Basic123: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
BrokenCock:
the part of my beloveth igboland following Kanu like the way Yorubas lick the anus of the northerners still marvels me
you mean like this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
If Buhari is not an impersonator, he has nothing to fear!!!

We want to know if he is truly Buhari or Jubril

Nigerians deserves to know the truth!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by bcashy: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
Kingdominate:
I strongly want it that way so the the whole world we know that we are serious for this Biafra

grin cheesy grin grin

That will only portray u as lowlife idiots!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by SLAP44: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
sawdi:

Are you certain about what you're talking about @ bolded, or is it another Nnamdi Kanu that we're talking about here.

Recount his pro violence actions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by James4bright(m): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
Sometimes I feel Kanu is confused.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by BafanaBafana: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
SLAP44:

Yes. Have you seen him slap anyone?
Oh ok. I thought an apostle of non violence means someone who preaches against violence
Adolf Hitler never slapped anyone either. He is also an apostle of non violence

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by oluwaahmed: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
They should all gather in Japan and egg the man to stupor. No need for violence just large gathering of peaceful protesters egging him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by SLAP44: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Oh ok. I thought an apostle of non violence means someone who preaches against violence
Adolf Hitler never slapped anyone either. He is also an apostle of non violence

Nnamdi Kanu has been preaching non violence since the past 10 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by SmallmebigGod: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
SLAP44:
If Shehu Sani thinks Nnamdi Kanu will order an open attack on anyone, then he's of low intelligence.

Nnamdi Kanu has been an apostle of non violence from time immemorial. What happened in Germany was anger of a segment of his followers and cannot be said to be his direction.

If APC members fight and break their heads openly in their convention, can we say Buharri ordered them to fight there?

All the news you see flying about Nnamdi Kanu are all fake news from hungry bloggers. Except he said it on video, disregard the fake news.
You need slap44 timessmiley . just joking . KANU will come open and say something with his mouth , some people will be helping him to refine it. He even placed a bounty on them asking people to give any info on politicians travelling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by SLAP44: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
SmallmebigGod:

You need slap44 timessmiley . just joking . KANU will come open and say something with his mouth , some people will be helping him to refine it. He even placed a bounty on them asking people to give any info on politicians travelling.

Mr. Fake News, where's the video of him saying that. N100,000 reward for you if you post the link. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by BafanaBafana: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
SLAP44:

Nnamdi Kanu has been preaching non violence since the past 10 years.
Na so.
I admire the ability of you and your people to lie to yourself and believe the lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by SLAP44: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Na so.
I admire the ability of you and your people to lie to yourself and believe the lie

Remove hate from your mind and prove me wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by ipobarecriminals: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
wink wink cheesy grin smiley grin smiley wink cheesy angry lif dat hunchback devil himself. He and his fellow PIGS n Idiots go meet their Waterloo. Useless pipu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by greenandy: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
ceejayclas:
A former lawmaker who represented Kaduna
Central at the Senate, Shehu Sani has reacted
to the threat by the Nnamdi Kanu-led
Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, to attack
and disgrace President Muhammadu Buhari in
Japan.
Buhari will depart Abuja Sunday for Japan to
participate in the Seventh Tokyo International
Conference on African Development (TICAD7)
holding in the City of Yokohama, August 28-30,

Following the disclosure of Buhari’s trip, IPOB
directed its members to ensure that the
President was arrested and handed over to
security agents because he’s an alleged
impostor.
Sani condemned the move, adding that
attacking the President in Japan was not the
right way for IPOB to express their grievance.
The former lawmaker said instead, there
should a peaceful protest against a derailing
government.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/08/24/shehu-sani-reacts-nnamdi-kanus-threat-attack-buhari-japan-tells-ipob/

Nnamdi ordered arrest, not attack of Buhari. He even said arrest Buhari and hand him over to the Japanese govt, because Japan's laws hold a section that can prosecute a mass murderer

Shehu Sani seeking relevance since he was demolished by the Sokoto Caliphate
Reminds one of N'Abba, the former Speaker of HoR seeking relevance after he was dethroned by the evil political system which abhors opponents.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by Ghidey(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
SLAP44:
If Shehu Sani thinks Nnamdi Kanu will order an open attack on anyone, then he's of low intelligence.

Nnamdi Kanu has been an apostle of non violence from time immemorial. What happened in Germany was anger of a segment of his followers and cannot be said to be his direction.

If APC members fight and break their heads openly in their convention, can we say Buharri ordered them to fight there?

All the news you see flying about Nnamdi Kanu are all fake news from hungry bloggers. Except he said it on video, disregard the fake news.
are you NK spokesman to have known he didn't order the attack on Ekweremadu?

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by Greenback: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
TeamSimple:
I strongly Pray they try to attack him in Japan

Why,is he the source of your frustrations?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by DevilhimseIf: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
wink wink cheesy grin smiley grin smiley wink cheesy angry lif dat hunchback devil himself. He and his fellow PIGS n Idiots go meet their Waterloo. Useless pipu
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by Hausaman(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Na so.

Allow them to express their foolishness, for its their fundamental human right. See their Biafra Secret Service, bellow. These agents where trained by mossad & can destroy Nigeria in 11 hours they said, now these rebels are occupants of Nigerian prison service, sorry I meant correctional service.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by bluefilm: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
Basic123:
Igbo people grin

Totally confused set of people. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by SLAP44: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ghidey:

are you NK spokesman to have known he didn't order the attack on Ekweremadu?

Can you prove he ordered it?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by Tomiwa69(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiWailer:
This one has nothing to do with his life again.
The same way Ndigbolugi av Nothing to do with their life abi.Quickest way to Suicide.. Attack a sitting President and let bullet rain from above and beneath
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by DevilhimseIf: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
grin cheesy grin angry grin grin wink cheesy smiley sadconFUSED PIPU
[/s]
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by Godsonjoe: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
But when buhari was busy killing IPOB in nizooeria what did you say? The only crime IPOB committed was self determination which human Right organization and nizooeria is signatory to! but buhari abused it amist petition from human right and armnesty international. Now the table has turned around, you are there talking trash.... The major problem we have in nizooeria is Truth,,, but eziokwu but ndu
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
SLAP44:

Nnamdi Kanu said on radio biafra earlier in the week that ipob will beat burutai n many others if they catch dem abroad.

He even threatened that if any IPOB is killed in operation python dance 3, IPOB will track down children of the responsible Nigerian politicians who live abroad and kill them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by BafanaBafana: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
SLAP44:

Remove hate from your mind and prove me wrong.
fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y
just in case you don't have data watch the video, this is what he said
"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
Basic123:
Igbo people grin

IGBO obsession.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by eneyoduke(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
Breaking news

Jibrin attack in Japan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan by SLAP44: 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
BafanaBafana:

fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y
just in case you don't have data watch the video, this is what he said
"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."

His freedom of speech is intact. He has rights to say those. Now tell me why your toothless FG could not convict him even with all those fake account evidence?

Think!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Selfish Northern Governors Sold Northern Interest To Become VP - Arewa / Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.