Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,616 members, 7,892,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? (20051 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? by CandidNotes: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH THIS "GIFT", THE DEVIL HAS NO FREE GIFTS!!!
Re: Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? by femi4: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
ediko5:
A popular Delta state based native doctor "Chi Marine Temple" visited an orphanage home owned by the Anglican Church and donated gift items.

His donated has sparked controversies, some Christians suspect that he may destroy the destiny of the kids and hence the church owned orphanage home shouldn't collect the gift items. Meanwhile other Christians have blamed some pastors and church leaders of not living up to their responsibilities and urged them to emulate the herbalist.

What is your take on this?
A gift from a strange people like that is dangerous. Even if its not a Church orphanage, a native doctor might have ulterior motive with that gifts
Re: Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? by wisdomkid: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Why is it that topics like these are not mentioned on Fridays? grin grin grin
Muslims be claiming Christians and raising stupid topics.

God help the Christians who are confused.
Re: Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? by Palmerbarry: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
grin grin grin
I'm also confused here. Hehehe
Re: Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? by belcom10(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
ediko5:
A popular Delta state based native doctor "Chi Marine Temple" visited an orphanage home owned by the Anglican Church and donated gift items.

His donated has sparked controversies, some Christians suspect that he may destroy the destiny of the kids and hence the church owned orphanage home shouldn't collect the gift items. Meanwhile other Christians have blamed some pastors and church leaders of not living up to their responsibilities and urged them to emulate the herbalist.

No, Why Church will take those things.
Re: Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? by investorcj(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
���all I know is not that when God commands even the devil obey.
Re: Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? by Truefaith: 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? by InvertedHammer: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
ediko5:

/
Native doctor. Herbalist.

Sit down, take a deep breath and reflect on the title. What is wrong in being a herbalist (doctor that treats ailments with herbs) or native doctor (of course, not foreign doctor)?

What made Africans despise their own and embrace foreign things? Nike is good but Made in Aba is bad? Whoever destroyed Africans psychologically must have been a genius.

/

1 Like

Re: Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mutemenot:
Pastors in the house over to you.. shocked As for me, I won't reject even if it's from the devil himself

Was christ wrong by rejecting the devil's offers?
Re: Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
CandidNotes:
EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH THIS "GIFT", THE DEVIL HAS NO FREE GIFTS!!!

The devil has never been a known philanthropist, it has always been a quid pro quo affair that always ends with regrets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? by orunto27: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
No.
Re: Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? by AleAirHub(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
coolsegun2002:
Let’s not ever forget, we are first humans before religion. came

Sense no go kill you my brother...

Wise say

1 Like

Re: Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? by Emmannn101(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
lottomkyes200:
Paul speaking concerning food offers to Idol he said we know they are nothing bit death so we will eat and enjoy

Which Bible verse is that please?
Re: Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? by Orpe7(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Dem d collect from.Baba ijebu sef

Re: Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? by sweetilicious(f): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
uuzba:

He should go and meet Christ first.
Zacheus was a sinful tax collector guy. He knew he was a bad man. He heard about Christ and was very excited to meet him. He climbed a tree to see over the crowd.
Jesus called him, face to face and Zacheus opened up his heart and his house to Jesus.

He promised to give his wealth out, "If I've cheated anybody, I will pay back 4 times the amount"

Go and meet Christ FIRST and confess your wrong doing.
THEN show your sorrow by giving out gifts.

Juju guy can't be giving gifts to kids and still practicing juju and sacrifices.
GO AND SIT DOWN. How many times have you visited the orphanage. Church goer,bible reader. Let me tell you, LOVE,FAITH AND HOPE are the only thing that will last at the end.Don't run your race.Continue looking for people that are not doing it right as you want. WE ARE FIRST HUMAN BEFORE RELIGION. Smh!
Re: Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? by ediko5(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
sweetilicious:
GO AND SIT DOWN. How many times have you visited the orphanage. Church goer,bible reader. Let me tell you, LOVE,FAITH AND HOPE are the only thing that will last at the end.Don't run your race.Continue looking for people that are not doing it right as you want. WE ARE FIRST HUMAN BEFORE RELIGION. Smh!
Nice.
Re: Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? by OyinO: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
This post shows that 98% of Nigerian youths are educated illiterates. And 99% of them are Christians and Muslims. They know not the difference between Herbal Medicine, Herbal Doctor, Native Doctor and Witch Doctor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Attends UNN's Convocation (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) / Sexism Or Feminism? Which Is Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.