Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) (7760 Views)

Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. / WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nat404: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2019
cooluzi:
i cant stop lauging i know more abt women than you can imagine,im telling you this from experience bro
LOL, you probably don't.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2019
cooluzi:
ok i dont really get this
Read it as a conversation between my friends and i.

most of my mates arent interested in what i like. Most guys like only sex related topics
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nat404: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:

most of my mates arent interested in what i like. Most guys like only sex related topics
They lack what is called "fun chat" and this is particularly why women ignore them online.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by cooluzi: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2019
Nat404:
LOL, you probably don't.
wont argue ,what do you know
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by cooluzi: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:

sex isnt everything but to be sincere those stuff you like sound geeky eg space, books ,few people will be interested in that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2019
Martin0:

sorry to say, I think we know each other now but the moniker wouldn't allow me to know who's behind it...
You think so?? grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Martin0(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
You think so?? grin

hmmmmmm finally, yeah I dogrin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nat404: 9:03am On Aug 25, 2019
cooluzi:
wont argue ,what do you know
cheesy cheesy

People like us don't impress women. Women impress us to get them. Have you ever been with a pretty demsel in a fast food restaurant and another woman comes to you and introduces herself? cheesy grin

Remember, I am not a rich guy. I am just a broke ass.s nigga.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by cooluzi: 9:06am On Aug 25, 2019
Nat404:
cheesy cheesy

People like us don't impress women. Women impress us to get them. Have you ever been with a pretty demsel in a fast food restaurant and another woman comes to you and introduces herself? cheesy grin

Remember, I am not a rich guy. I am just a broke ass.s nigga.
.trash

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by luvyaself95(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Please...
if you socialize with boring things do so without coming here to generalize.
up your game and class you'll get the brilliant ones. Who interest themselves with world politics, national geo, space exploration etc.

besides it goes both ways. Cant have a convo with a guy without him taking the fast lane to sex. Thats boring. And imagine talking to a guy who doesnt even know what NASA is.
lol why a guy won't know NASA maybe he living underground.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2019
Nat404:
They lack what is called "fun chat" and this is particularly why women ignore them online.
Exactly. I rather get to know someone first. And while they might think you're flattered at their messages, many other guys are using the same pick up line.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nat404: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2019
cooluzi:
.trash
I know you will say this. cheesy wink

That day I left the fast food restaurant as a hero cheesy

People in there were all staring at me. A guy with two pretty demsels. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2019
Martin0:

hmmmmmm finally, yeah I dogrin
do you live in abuja??
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nat404: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Exactly. I rather get to know someone first. And while they might think you're flattered at their messages, many other guys are using the same pick up line.
Hahaha.

That sucks. They really deserve a wedgie. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Martin0(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
do you live in abuja??
no no no...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2019
cooluzi:
sex isnt everything but to be sincere those stuff you like sound geeky eg space, books ,few people will be interested in that
Funny thing is i'm not. I make friends quite easily. In school i was elected the social prefect. I just like knowledge. If some one's main interest is on onlne popularity it wouldnt be bad to be enlightened too.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2019
luvyaself95:

lol why a guy won't know NASA maybe he living underground.
As in. And he was one of the coolest guys in the school. Had to explain it to him, over and over.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2019
Nat404:
Hahaha.
That sucks. They really deserve a wedgie. smiley
grin Dont mind them.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by cooluzi: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Funny thing is i'm not. I make friends quite easily. In school i was elected the social prefect. I just like knowledge. If some one's main interest is on onlne popularity it wouldnt be bad to be enlightened too.
i understand but geeky stuff isnt enlighten,are you a geek
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2019
If something or someone is boring, you should learn to make it fun.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by luvyaself95(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
As in. And he was one of the coolest guys in the school. Had to explain it to him, over and over.
Bring him here make i explain to him bera. and i don't blame him know that is not everything you know i will know and what I know you can't know them all.
I don't know much about history but i hope the guy know Neil Armstrong...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2019
cooluzi:
i understand but geeky stuff isnt enlighten,are you a geek
Nope, im not. Im out going, extremely. I can be the most popular in any given environment. But at times a decent conversations cool. Not on how swaggalicious the guy is. Or how many 'bae's love him. I think all thats superficial. Why not dicuss politics, economy, literature, or any other fun stuff if he isnt interested in the formers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
Bring him here make i explain to him bera. and i don't blame him know that is not everything you know i will know and what I know you can't know them all.
I don't know much about history but i hope the guy know Neil Armstrong...
neil armstrong? grin i dont think so. I know we can all be the same. But what about a give and take. I know science, you know art lets exchange ideas. But with some theres nothing to trade. So when im having a conversation with a guy and he's talking my mind would be somewhere else, wondering. grin
ofcourse he would be upset that im detached but still... Wasnt my fault.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by cooluzi: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Nope, im not. Im out going, extremely. I can be the most popular in any given environment. But at times a decent conversations cool. Not on how swaggalicious the guy is. Or how many 'bae's love him. I think all thats superficial. Why not dicuss politics, economy, literature, or any other fun stuff if he isnt interested in the formers.
i understand i like discussing about those too especially music celebrities sport etc
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by luvyaself95(m): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
neil armstrong? grin i dont think so. I know we can all be the same. But what about a give and take. I know science, you know art lets exchange ideas. But with some theres nothing to trade. So when im having a conversation with a guy and he's talking my mind would be somewhere else, wondering. grin
ofcourse he would be upset that im detached but still... Wasnt my fault.
So you don't know neil armstrong i suppose to flog you for that anyway what do you want to know ( Art ) BTW this skip my mind before You girls like sex chat.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
So you don't know neil armstrong i suppose to flog you for that anyway what do you want to know ( Art ) BTW this skip my mind before You girls like sex chat.
I know neil armstrong. But i dont think the guy does. Sex chats when we're closer. Not immediately. It makes the guy seem like a sex starved, play boy.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2019
cooluzi:
i understand i like discussing about those too especially music celebrities sport etc
Thats cool too.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by cooluzi: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Thats cool too.
why did u ignore my previous msg
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 25, 2019
cooluzi:
why did u ignore my previous msg
Which?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by sagieramos(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Please...
if you socialize with boring things do so without coming here to generalize.
up your game and class you'll get the brilliant ones. Who interest themselves with world politics, national geo, space exploration etc.

besides it goes both ways. Cant have a convo with a guy without him taking the fast lane to sex. Thats boring. And imagine talking to a guy who doesnt even know what NASA is.

Damn! This girl/lady is intelligent, I wish she's part of the team I belong to

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by cooluzi: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Which?
you knw the one you skipped,you could have reply with yes or no tho
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by luvyaself95(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
I know neil armstrong. But i dont think the guy does. Sex chats when we're closer. Not immediately. It makes the guy seem like a sex starved, play boy.
oh really when closer am behind you now how about that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex / Does Lady Also Rapes Guys ( Share Ur Experience) / Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.