Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,004 members, 7,915,929 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:33 PM

BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) (79581 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV / BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
MannieA:

Excuse me but I was more concerned with the "for survival purpose"...I'm only trying to say that it's not only prostitution that you can use to " survive"....That's just a silly excuse.
And do you also know that some people who have made it big in life started small??

Ofc prostitution has always existed and will always exist..I'm not the disputing the fact that it will always exist.
I'm sure she started small, from the 5k per hour to 500k per weekend.. All na starting small.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
dazzlingd:
angry

Thank you for this post, the mallam selling suya read it and has declared free suya for everyone.

Idiots everywhere, started with TBoss, then CeeCee, then these useless brainless clowns want to adopt that tactic of being mannerless and brainless just to trend in the house.....brainless mofos, hope everyone start training their kids to become bbnaija stars...

No need for science competitions and pure talents anymore...that's the future we are breeding in one of the most backward nation in the world...and you think Nigeria go better, we will only get better at creating a future generation of reta.rds and celebrities with zero talents celebrated for idiocies and speaking trash....shameful assholes

Don't train up your children in this country if you have the chance, abeg u, let them grow in a nation where their talents can shine not here infested with religion and senseless overnight celebrities that have no talent other than do fuvkery things on TV shows...

Respect to the likes of Davido, WizKid, Olamide, Psquare, Tu face....people who work hard with talents
except that country is not America where you can get famous for doing s3x tape and insulting your mother on national TV with senseless and ratchet TV shows etc. Or where do you think they copied the show from? undecided

Also while you are at it make sure it is not a county where your 9 year old will be allowed to take gender changing drugs without your conscent so long as the child wants to the government will approve it , also make sure it is not a country where gay education is taught to school children as young as 8 years old.

Lastly ,if customers nor come market go close ,tell your old men who are supposed to be eptiom of wisdom but ended up being nothing but perverted dogs to keep their money ,face their families and stop running after ladies young enough to be their grand daughters.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by godofuck231: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
I know runs babes enemies now, f#ck boys, lol
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by slex(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Which of her sugar daddy de multichoice ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Venman: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
IgboOsuIpobMUMU:
A shameless whorè will always be a shameless whorè.
You can't lose what you don't have (shame)

After wasting her life away, she'll retire and start looking for a faithful, rich, handsome God-fearing man (LOSER) to marry and start taking care of her. And all she has to offer is drama and her loose wasted Toto.

Idiôt
My broda there are lots of unnecessary pains reflecting on ur choice of moniker
Please don't be offended
Do u have a job?
Is there something the gives u depression?
Please find time to talk to someone
Bitterness on a faceless social media won't help u

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Simply put money for hand ,back for ground=olosho

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
Duggedised12:
except that country is not America where you can get famous for doing s3x tape and insulting your mother on national TV with senseless and ratchet TV shows etc. Or where do you think they copied the show from? undecided

Also while you are at it make sure it is not a county where your 9 year old will be allowed to take gender changing drugs without your conscent so long as the child wants to the government will approve it , also make sure it is not a country where gay education is taught to school children as young as 8 years old.

Lastly ,if customers nor come market go close ,tell your old men who are supposed to be eptiom of wisdom but ended up being nothing but perverted dogs to keep their money ,face their families and stop running after ladies young enough to be their grand daughters.

A country like Nigeria should be investing hard on their youth to ensure they produce a quality future. We are nowhere but comparing ourselves to the likes of USA not in research or talent oriented fields but in uselsess TV shows...we don't need sex tape celebrities...those other nations have paid their dues, we need a working generation....we are backward, the level of backwardness is so pathetic....and the best example to lay is celebrating brainless losers who have nothing upstairs , no talents,.....what kind of envriomnet do u think this create for the youth..Nigeria is not ready for this, we need to ensure hard works pays, talents should be celebrated...even america we try to copy still celebrates talents far more than we do here.
Check Olympics, developed nations like China, USA, Germany top...
Technological advancement, they are there.
The best artists in the world are from US,
Talk of celebrities like Beyonce, Michael Jackson, etc
Talk of movies... Those are talents

Someone should please tell me the talent of Mercy abi Tacha.....or Ike or whatever those shitholes are called....what do they have if not talking shit...jargons....and doing fckery things...dirty assholes..celebrated losers
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
dazzlingd:

A country like Nigeria should be investing hard on their youth to ensure they produce a quality future. We are nowhere but comparing ourselves to the likes of USA not in research or talent oriented fields but in uselsess TV shows...we don't need sex tape celebrities...those other nations have paid their dues, we need a working generation....we are backward, the level of backwardness is so pathetic....and the best example to lay is celebrating brainless losers who have nothing upstairs , no talents,.....what kind of envriomnet do u think this create for the youth..Nigeria is not ready for this, we need to ensure hard works pays, talents should be celebrated...even america we try to copy still celebrates talents far more than we do here.

Someone should please tell me the talent of Mercy abi Tacha.....or Ike or whatever those shitholes are called....what do they have if not talking shit...jargons....and doing fckery things...dirty assholes..celebrated losers
yes i agree with you ,only a famer who has planted in the farming season has the right to wait for harvest . the truth is developed nations don't want third world countries to level up and we ourselves are being accomplices with them to keep ourselves sunk in under development. Most of developed countries we copy all this nonsense from have the backbone of their economy running on agriculture and tecnological advancement but they always put their entertainment forward . Its a pity that we ourselves have decided to self sabotage our own progress. We have only ourselves to blame for our under development,that is the sad truth.

Dont get me wrong about my earlier comment,i have never been a fan of this show ,just letting you know what is obtainable out there.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
I fail to see the news in this. Ike doesn’t care, she fits the African American stereotype with a Nigerian accent. When he gets used to her ways in the outside world, that is if they continue there, he’ll start pimping her out to high bidders.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Imotman(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
Good day everyone.

Pls I have this laptop for sale asap. Dell Vostro, 4gig 200hdd, Intel processor..less than 9months and in good condition. Price is 55k but negotiable.

Thanks.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Imotman(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
Good day everyone.

Pls I have this laptop for sale asap. Dell Vostro, 4gig 200hdd, Intel processor..less than 9months and in good condition. Price is 55k but negotiable.

Thanks.

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by foster212: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Cubana chief priest comes to mind.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by chaloskyx: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
sigh dont worry this is another nina in the making love kor love ni ike is just in for a smash and grab once hes gotten what he wants from her hes off

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Passionate888: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I watched a bit of their conversation last night & it was touching to say the least. She also said she's used to men not loving her, which I think many somewhat attractive girls could relate to. In her case though, she presents herself in a way I believe is the reason behind her choice of men. She's all about her image & fashion. A bit of an airhead imo.
Hi, I want to know if there is a Big Brother S.A and when was the last time it was hosted.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Passionate888:
Hi, I want to know if there is a Big Brother S.A and when was the last time it was hosted.

We do. I believe the last one was about 4 years ago or so.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

don't mind the fools commending her for her "honesty"

a useless damaged fool parading herself like all is well, n Nigerians r praising her.

the thing is ladies like this one (virtually all the babes in uni/poly) r usually very miserable in the inside, very unhappy n off in the head sometimes (#tonto/toke_makinwa). and the only way they can gain some semblance of sanity is to constantly engage in the absurd.

i don't care the material benefits u gain, u cant be receiving d!cks of all shapes shades n sizes into every hole in ur body n turn out okay.

I don't understand you
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
grin. Bro na pee Oooo....

Just pee ur pee and jakpa
DrObiHogan:

Lol it's not pee
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
dazzlingd:

listen

you are right that our society is backward
but what you don't realise (maybe) is that MOST Nigerians and indeed Africans in general are content with being backwards

Nobody is going to force you to get serious

The Europeans got themselves serious
the Americans got themselves serious
more recently the Japs, South Koreans and their mates got serious

Africans, due to our cultural inclinations and other factors have REFUSED to get serious
That is the fundamental problem

even if you donate billions to tech and innovation

That money will get stolen (have you heard of TETFUND?)

Most Africans only think TODAY, with no plan for tomorrow

if we can change that
then things will fall in place

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sagay212:
Useless iPod olosho. Not surprised at all...that's what they 're known for.

look at this mumu undecided
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ambber:
her parents are in the village, her mum sells at the local market. She is an aspiring video vixen, lives large and you guys expect what? she is living in and speaking her truth. I don't think she has ever given a wrong impression of herself. if she wins the money, may be she won't need the sugar daddies anymore ..

You don't mean it shocked
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm sure she started small, from the 5k per hour to 500k per weekend.. All na starting small.

wow shocked
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by IgboOsuIpobMUMU: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Rozaytee:
hypocrite ...na ur type u go still marry..ashewo
Lol
This one must be mistaken me for his father..
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) by citadels(f): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
[quote author=IgboOsuIpobMUMU post=81599639]
Frustrated old hag
Please transfer your frustration somewhere
I'm not responsible for your life's miseries[/quote fool. Tell that to ur useless MOTHER. BASRARD ]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Tattooed Davido On Her Chest (Photos) / Mike Edward's And Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton: Meet BBNaija Contestant (Photos) / Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.