Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:16 PM

Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI (56097 Views)

EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible / 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended / Festus Keyamo Speaks On The Crowd That Welcomed Buhari In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by engrkaz(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Keyamo just won a new admirer!!!

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by PHIPEX(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
I thought we were told everyone of them was Igbo

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by starbright4real(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
I don't know how someone accepting a brotherly relationship with someone translate to better political representation?

Are some nigerians this sway by mere emotions triggered by someone accepting his friend cum brother that anybody even buhari would have done?

Even saraki has never rejected his sister in the ruling party even though having a strong political conflict.

Friends can become brothers and they will be recognize as brothers otherwise stated just as keyamo with the alleged fraudster.
Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by Bridgovoks: 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
bonnylight003:
Funny keyamo...

He has not been proven guilty...

But your government and the entire Southwest has already condemn the FBI80 and sentence them.

Same monikers that said FBI don't make mistakes are Sam monikers spiting from another side of the month...
He is not Igbo, he is a confirmed Isoko man
We all grew up together.
They've change tune...

Every decerning human know keyamo defence of this man is based on religious affiliation of JEW..
Is all good..

But me will go will DABIRI EREWA...
YOU FRIEND IS A CONFIRM FRAUDSTER...AND ACCORDING TO MY SOUTHWEST ENCLAVE..

HE'S IGBO...NOT ISOKO....

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by teekaykes: 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
they are both criminals in different business
Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
If he's isnt guilty, it's most likely that the bad money passed through his account unknown to him that its bad funds...

Thats the risk we face as currency traders...

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by WildChild00(m): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
davillian:
Na so we de manage our red label for club.
These idiots just come hypeman no let us hear word again.
1hr they spend my annual salary plus my savings and left.
The thing way pain me pass Bessay Na ground drink almost all the things they bought...

What is this one saying shocked off topic
Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by kapelvej: 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
StOla:

It is evident that Keyamo is a true man and not a politician.

A politician is ready to deny his own blood brother if it will negatively impact his political ambition. Instead, Keyamo laid it all bare and revealed the depth of his friendship with the accused.

It is not Keyamo's fault if his family friend involved himself in crime in another country, and if eventually convicted, they will still be family friends who have been helpful to each other at some time in their friendship.
This exactly why Keyamo and his APC evil men should stop calling everybody thief even without conviction
Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by kunmiiii: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
FarahAideed:

You cannot stay in the same house with G Boy and not know he is into G work ..It obvious Keyamo was part of the well oiled Machinery that played one part or the other to help these guys succeed
You just had to bring your juicy rants here as usual.
People legitimize their ill gotten wealth all the time, it doesn't necessarily mean every single person around them is also an accomplice. Stop letting emotions rid your thoughts of objectivity just because you're not a fan of Keyamo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by Burgerlomo: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
Biritiko:
This touched my heart
Same here bro or sis cool

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by frickyjohn: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Respect man. Brother cold legit here

Abdulazeez99:
Minister of State for Niger Delta Affairs, Festus Keyamo, has described suspected fraud kingpin, jerry Ikogho, as a brother and friend from a good home, Igbere TV reports.

The newly appointed minister said this in an interview with newsmen after pictures of the two men appeared on the Internet.

Igbere TV reports that Ikogho is one of the 77 Nigerians charged for massive fraud and money laundering in the United States of America following an extensive FBI operation.

The suspects allegedly conspired to scam at least $46 million from victims via romance scams, business email compromises and other online fraud schemes.

A grand jury indictment was filed in the Central District of California back in October 2018 and unsealed last week after the arrest of 14 defendants in the US.

The remaining 63 individuals are believed to be abroad, with most in Nigeria.

Keyamo began a relationship with Ikogho as a child in the 70s in Ughelli, Isoko South Local Government Area of Delta State.

They were classmates at Government College Ughelli and were children of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

While Keyamo’s family barely managed to make ends meet, Ikogho’s father was a major car dealer in the area.

Speaking in the interview, Keyamo said he did not know the kind of business Ikogho was doing in America.

“We were born together in the same town at Ughelli in Delta State. His parents and my parents are close friends up till tomorrow. We were both raised in the Jehovahs Witnesses sect. It is a whole family union. If he has legal issues, I handled them for him free of charge. I didn’t know him as a client but as a family friend with whom we both grew up together,” Keyamo was quoted as saying.

Asked if he was aware that his friend was into shady business, Keyamo asked: “How would I know? He has not been proven guilty. Have you concluded that he is into massive fraud and money laundering?”

The lawyer who once prosecuted cases on behalf of Nigeria’s Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), added that he needs to hear from Ikogho what transpired in America before he takes a position.

Hear him: “If his explanations are not satisfactory, I will scold him. I have spoken with the wife since this issue broke out, but I have been unable to get in touch with him. But I need to hear from him.”

Describing what happened to his friend as “very unfortunate”, Keyamo added that Ikogho grew up and did his youth service in Nigeria.

“I used to stay with him when I first came to Abuja. He is my brother and friend, though I am just a month older than him. Anybody can be in trouble. I am praying for him. If he has valid explanations I will help him legally. I can’t run away from him,” he concluded.

http://igberetvnews.com/931836/just-in-keyamo-speaks-on-his-relationship-with-jerry-ikogho-suspected-fraudster-nabbed-by-fbi/

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by LZAA: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
StOla:

A politician is ready to deny his own blood brother if it will negatively impact his political ambition. Instead, Keyamo laid it all bare and revealed the depth of his friendship with the accused.

It is not Keyamo's fault if his family friend involved himself in crime in another country, and if eventually convicted, they will still be family friends who have been helpful to each other at some time in their friendship.

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by DWJOBScom(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
StOla:

i actually liked your statement and agreed just 65% with you.
Festus almost threw some friends under the carpet while trying to prove a political point during the last Government so for him to come out so sanctimonious i think there's more to this tale

Just be patient when speaking for an ambitious man
Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by dfrost: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
StOla:

StOla always making sense. Well done bros. Omò Iya.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by micflo28(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Truly, this is hobesty. Many would have long denied him. But he should allow him to face his crimes when convicted. We all deserve to take responsibilities for our actions
Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by TemmyT002(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
This is cool
As in, this is cool.
I thought he would say, "I used to know him, bla bla bla
We don't talk again bla bla bla
Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nice one from Keyamo.
Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by Centcanada: 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wait a bit. You said you re a Jehovah witness and you re into politics? Why do you think politics is the best for you outside your discipline because I know witness hardly Involve in politics. Your character and your doings in this country is questionable because am suspecting you.
Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by BRASH: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
StOla:

I'm not suprised u have over 300 zombies who reason like u. hence the likes. how will he deny when the evidence is there. even if keyamo knws that the guy is a fraudster, no one expects him to admit it.
Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by Strongedition2: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
chigutz:
He could have denied him or at best claim he was a client buh he stood firm. This is what friendship should be

If he denies him,will he also deny the bank transactions if any? Calm down,wait for trial and confessions!
Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by bakescos01: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
fairfora:
Keyamo is just hiding under one finger. How can you claim he's your brother and close family friend but pretended not to know the kind of business he's into. Which legal issues has keyamo assisted him with, free of charge and why did the guy find himself in legal mess in the first place?. There's more to this than meets the eye. I hope he won't swallow all these later when the cat is let out of the bag. Keyamo is someone who doesn't think before he talks . This time around, we shall see how he ends this.

I believe he gave it all a thought before saying all that. The fraudster does have an investment that they font also. His father uses to sell cars, the guy might be in that trade also and estate management and lots more businesses. And there is no how he won't need a lawyer in all those chains of business. You don't have to have a court case before seeking legal advice or guidance. And no one can easily know how someone makes all their money, some men do keep some of there investment private and even people close to them like their wife won't even know about them.
Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by ivolt: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
Keyamo, show me your friend and ..... you know the rest.
Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by davillian(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
WildChild00:

What is this one saying shocked off topic
It says how they spend money that makes someone who earns legit looks like he is not doing enough.
Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by emusbyz(m): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
The day Festus Keyamo won my heart. His words are so real... Everyone would want to have someone like Festus Keyamo as a brother.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by andrew444(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
davillian:
Na so we de manage our red label for club.
These idiots just come hypeman no let us hear word again.
1hr they spend my annual salary plus my savings and left.
The thing way pain me pass Bessay Na ground drink almost all the things they bought...

Those guys are top fraudsters

Am not sure if they are the one that attend the club you usually club

You think club like quilox and co do sell red label abi ?

You are funny
Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by BRASH: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Okoroawusa:
This is so touching...

Keyamo,r u sure u can make it in the world of politics? You are too sincere

Re: Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI by kirkwood: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Give it to Keyamo. He remains a perfect example of a true friend, whether he is asslicking Buhari or not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics) / Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.