Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,254 members, 7,943,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Happens Next If Uche Nwosu And AA Are Disqualified And A Rerun Is Ordered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happens Next If Uche Nwosu And AA Are Disqualified And A Rerun Is Ordered (838 Views)

Why Tinubu Will Lose Scandalously If A Rerun Is Ordered. / States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win / Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens Next If Uche Nwosu And AA Are Disqualified And A Rerun Is Ordered by garfield1: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
With the way things are going in imo election tribunal,uche nwosu might be ineligible to sue ihedioha based on the latest court rulings.if the tribunal declares a rerun because of ihedioha not meeting the two third requirement as required,will Apga now take the place of AA?

Mynd44
Sarrki
Almaiga
Nosryk
Gandollar
Sirbunky
Kahal
Tuniski
Fergie
Ojiofor
Amaniro
Jubrilelsudan
Chukwurah
Freeze001
Engineerboat
Kenone
Abagworo
Ejimatic
Zoedew
Cashless
Topmaike
Yarimo
Afamed
Precisionfixed
Ekpeitit
Kingkakaone
Oghenaogie
Wirinet
Re: What Happens Next If Uche Nwosu And AA Are Disqualified And A Rerun Is Ordered by Ekpeitit(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Enyi wait,let me ask my lawyer, I'll get back to you.
Re: What Happens Next If Uche Nwosu And AA Are Disqualified And A Rerun Is Ordered by garfield1: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
Na wao
Re: What Happens Next If Uche Nwosu And AA Are Disqualified And A Rerun Is Ordered by 2special(m): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
PDP will still win the rerun
Re: What Happens Next If Uche Nwosu And AA Are Disqualified And A Rerun Is Ordered by Anijay1212(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
I have no idea.
Re: What Happens Next If Uche Nwosu And AA Are Disqualified And A Rerun Is Ordered by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
Apga under ararume is not sellable at all.

Uche nwosu is done and dusted in Imo state politics.
He should quietly go and enjoy his loot but he will be hitting himself hard if he continues to pursue what we never reach him, his past misdeeds will be brushed up.

His career as far as Imo politics is concerned to the next 4 years is over.

His dream for Douglas house is over and over.

Let him forget it.

Apga can stage a come back in 2023 but not now.

Mr garfield1, I want to remind you that Apga is taking over cross rivers state in 2023.
Re: What Happens Next If Uche Nwosu And AA Are Disqualified And A Rerun Is Ordered by garfield1: 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Apga under ararume is not sellable at all.

Uche nwosu is done and dusted in Imo state politics.
He should quietly go and enjoy his loot but he will be hitting himself hard if he continues to pursue what we never reach him, his past misdeeds will be brushed up.

His career as far as Imo politics is concerned to the next 4 years is over.

His dream for Douglas house is over and over.

Let him forget it.

Apga can stage a come back in 2023 but not now.

Mr garfield1, I want to remind you that Apga is taking over cross rivers state in 2023.
Dont underrate him
Re: What Happens Next If Uche Nwosu And AA Are Disqualified And A Rerun Is Ordered by garfield1: 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
2special:
PDP will still win the rerun
They wont
Re: What Happens Next If Uche Nwosu And AA Are Disqualified And A Rerun Is Ordered by 2special(m): 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
are you sure @ garfield1
Re: What Happens Next If Uche Nwosu And AA Are Disqualified And A Rerun Is Ordered by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 26, 2019
garfield1:

Dont underrate him

He has been underrated already, he is of no value

Forget all these his paid media warriors online.

All of them are in pain.
Re: What Happens Next If Uche Nwosu And AA Are Disqualified And A Rerun Is Ordered by helinues: 6:15am On Aug 26, 2019
Unreal wishes

(1) (Reply)

Commissioning Of The Largest Off Grid Solar Hybrid Solar Project In Africa / Has Osinbajo Been Reduced To Condolence Vice-president? / N90bn Scandal: Osinbajo Reported To EFCC, DSS As Timi Frank Dares VP To Sue Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.