Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,779 members, 7,952,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Music Producer - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Music Producer (869 Views)

Who Is The Best Gospel Music Producer In Town / Who Is Nigeria's Best Music Producer? / How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Producer by mode9007: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2010
I do have passion for music,and thinking of taking it to the next level by putting my creativity into use by becoming a music producer. Although just a fresh graduate of elec/elect in unilag,but wanting my passion for music over engineering. Pls I need advice on how to go about it
Re: Music Producer by pearsound: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2010
Get basic knowledge of music theory and if possible,a music instrument. This is key and is a first step.
Approach music with that passion and not neccesarily as a means to make money, at least, not yet.
Don't get on the bandwagon of software junkies and the like as this will derail your focus.
Get the basics and then worry about the details!
Re: Music Producer by mode9007: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2010
@pear sound. Ur advice well noted,and thanks, will enrol somewhere to learn the art of playing musical instrument
Re: Music Producer by triciasexy(f): 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2010
Why dont u check out flaming tones,where u will get in depth knowledge on bringing the producer out in you and if u dont know how to play any instrument,u will be taught one of ur choice.u will also get first hand exposure on dealing with artists as we work with top notch artistes everyday.call 08023609621,or visit no 39 adekunle banjo street,magodo shangisha gate.
Re: Music Producer by hance: 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2010
@mode9007 if you want to start producing it is actually the earlier the better things are changing people now make records in their bedroom.
my advice is get a DAW like fl studio or reason beginners always start from one of them two, get music technology lessons it helps trust, play an instruments personally il advice the piano or a guitar, thats it really when youve done all this youll know what next to do
Re: Music Producer by mode9007: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2010
@ hance thanks a lot
Re: Music Producer by teevibez(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
DO A TYT SONG/TRACK IN TEEVIBEZ STUDIO ABUJA @ AFFORDABLE RATES. Call: 07030486879,08059095485 Home Of Excellent Music...
Re: Music Producer by OVIZRECORDS: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
Serious minded marketers needed 2 market a very hot christian album. Dis is not just any traditional xtian music, but hot gospel jamz.

Contact me on: 08064168473

(1) (Reply)

For Upcoming Artiste With Recorded Songs / Whatsapp Group For Upcoming Artists And Producers / Take Control Of Your Future (make It Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.