Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC (6625 Views)

Red Pill Is Turning Me Into Gay / She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC by CeterisXVII: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
larryking540:
Oga or Madam, which ever u are,

wats so special about sex dat seems like a taboo to u to ask a girl for, if he masterbate u will say he last self-esteem, if he becomes gay u will say he lacks extreme self -esteem, he chooses to roll with whom he find attractive by requesting for a relationship and u still rubbish him,
if guys don't blow whistle at you when ever u walk on your street doesn't mean that guys are so dumb to notice u,
if u are circumcised as a lady that doesn't mean that other lady don't enjoy been fuvked or enjoy the pleasure of been fuvked

sex is normal, so keep ur mouth shut if u have nothing useful to add than call every body a fonicator ,U Holy Pass Them For Here?

Re: She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC by ubunja(m): 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
scaramucci:

That behavior right there costs men billions of dollars in cash transfers every year. And all at the expense of love ones who could have been natural recipients of these funds.

there was a time I changed my gender here on NL to (f) female, I tell you the crazy things guys told me on my whatsapp just dropped my jaw.

I almost began scamming idiots.

5 Likes

Re: She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC by ubunja(m): 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
daewoorazer:

Women’s game of attraction remains the same from time immemorial especially the gold digging ones -

“to display nice gestures to lure you into popping the question”

Once you pop the question, they believe you are at your weakest point and all in your emotions, then they strike you with Loan requests, recharge cards, pocket money et all....

But if you are a bad guy and keep offering her cucumber as a friend, she’d ask what you’re trying to do, tell her you are trying to fvkc her, trust me, she’d respect you as the bad guy you are. If she then rejects your cucumber, delete her number unto the next one
thats why I never recommend lying to a girl. Whatever truth you have to tell, there's a girl out there who'll accept it.

2 Likes

Re: She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
ubunja:
when she said she doesn't want a relationship did you ask her what she wanted instead?

Sometimes that answer will amaze you.

You are a man with experience !

I once met a girl who said to me : ''... too many men beat about the bush. Just say what you want, you don't know my mind. It may just be what I want too."

I was flaggerbasted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
Newguyhere:
offer her 100k on the condition that you will bleep her.. After bleeping drop 2k then ghost her grin
I swear she go roast your balls walahi
Re: She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:10am On Aug 26, 2019
bigmic111:

please is that your screen shot? how did you upload it. I have been trying to upload mine but it's not working
use chrome
Re: She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 26, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
use chrome
thanks bro
Re: She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC by WalkerMichael(m): 5:01am On Aug 26, 2019
If for anything, thank you for this scope!

Some Naija girls are really hungry and lazy set of people. It's now so annoying what they turned to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC by sexy74(m): 5:32am On Aug 26, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't give her a dime. Tell her you don't have cash to give her. Let her go hustle.
My brother Na hustle she Dey hustle so.

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC by ubunja(m): 5:45am On Aug 26, 2019
WalkerMichael:
If for anything, thank you for this scope!

Some Naija girls are really hungry and lazy set of people. It's now so annoying what they turned to
but it's not even that hard to get a man's money.

These girls have let feminism make them forget their power as women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC by WalkerMichael(m): 6:00am On Aug 26, 2019
ubunja:
but it's not even that hard to get a man's money.

These girls have let feminism make them forget their power as women.

Some of them don't realize that superpower they have. Getting a man's money should even be the easiest thing for them.. If only they know d code too..

Legendary ubunja!
Re: She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC by ubunja(m): 6:12am On Aug 26, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Some of them don't realize that superpower they have. Getting a man's money should even be the easiest thing for them.. If only they know d code too..

Legendary ubunja!
I tell you.

Men are smart and can dream up complex deals to make money, but once a woman enters the picture all the smarts fly out of the window.

A woman can become a millionaire WITHOUT even opening her legs. Just by harnessing her femininity. Being a lady. Being charming. Not being confrontational. Using the power of suggestion. Using flattery. Etc. Too bad women are now too masculine it's like men are dealing with another man but with a vagina. They're now blunt. In your face. And direct. All that is masculine. It turns men off. You gotta be smooth with it. Be a smooth criminal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 26, 2019
Newguyhere:
offer her 100k on the condition that you will bleep her.. After bleeping drop 2k then ghost her grin
Abject like of integrity. Comment tells alot about your person in real life. Too bad Nigeria can't be a better place soon cos it's filled with wicked souls(Social reality)
Re: She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC by WalkerMichael(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2019
ubunja:
I tell you.

Men are smart and can dream up complex deals to make money, but once a woman enters the picture all the smarts fly out of the window.

A woman can become a millionaire WITHOUT even opening her legs. Just by harnessing her femininity. Being a lady. Being charming. Not being confrontational. Using the power of suggestion. Using flattery. Etc. Too bad women are now too masculine it's like men are dealing with another man but with a vagina. They're now blunt. In your face. And direct. All that is masculine. It turns men off. You gotta be smooth with it. Be a smooth criminal.

grin grin grin grin I swear you killed it.

Wise one,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC by Biingoo: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Abject like of integrity. Comment tells alot about your person in real life. Too bad Nigeria can't be a better place soon cos it's filled with wicked souls(Social reality)
But if he Bleep her and give her the 100k its okay ba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What are The Benefit Of Taking All These Alcoholic Drinks(photo Attached) / How To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back - Five Steps Revealed / My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.