Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Can’t Run Away From My Friend, Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI – Buhari’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Run Away From My Friend, Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI – Buhari’ (653 Views)

Abba Kyari: Best Wishes To ‘Bad Belle’ People Waiting To See Us Arrested By FBI / Hushpuppi: We've Been Contacted By FBI To Arrest Kyari, Says EFCC / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Can’t Run Away From My Friend, Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI – Buhari’ by lackren(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Minister of State for Niger Delta Affairs, Festus Keyamo, has described suspected fraud kingpin, jerry Ikogho, as a brother and friend from a good home, Newsflash247 reports.

The newly appointed minister said this in an interview with newsmen after pictures of the two men appeared on the Internet.

Newsflash247 reports that Ikogho is one of the 77 Nigerians charged for massive fraud and money laundering in the United States of America following an extensive FBI operation.

The suspects allegedly conspired to scam at least $46 million from victims via romance scams, business email compromises and other online fraud schemes.

A grand jury indictment was filed in the Central District of California back in October 2018 and unsealed last week after the arrest of 14 defendants in the US READ FULL STORY HERE
Re: I Can’t Run Away From My Friend, Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI – Buhari’ by Mynd44: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2019

(1)

THE CV OF MUHAMMADU BUHARI, THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. / 7.5 % VAT: Apostle Johnson Suleman Slams Buhari Government / Senator Dino Melaye Joins Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.