Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,530 members, 7,905,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! (2238 Views)

Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
This is one crazy blunder most women make... you cant tell him no sex before marriage and u respond to his invitation to see him in his house or a guest house.

The hotel has suddenly become a lucrative business because the likes of some naive ladies will not stop going there.

men actually regard ladies who turn them down, especially their advances. u have to set a standard.

if he really wants to see u, invite him to church... or u sit out with him at KFC or some public place.

I recommend church.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by MrWTF(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
chenzen:
This is one crazy blunder most women make... you cant tell him no sex before marriage and u respond to his invitation to see him in his house or a guest house.

The hotel has suddenly become a lucrative business because the likes of some naive ladies will not stop going there.

men actually regard ladies who turn them down, especially their advances. u have to set a standard.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by AstroG: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Am just waiting for the day ah will face you

Ah knw ur doing all these just to impress that NL girl that u almost took ur life for that is archaic,ugly bad haggard..

WOMAN WRAPPER undecided undecided
Mtcheeew

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
AstroG:
Am just waiting foe the day ah will face you

Ah knw ur doing all these just to impress that NL girl that u almost took ur life for that is archaic,ugly bad haggard..

Mtcheeew
but I m doing the right thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by AstroG: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
By almost killing yourself for the Idiot undecided??

chenzen:

1 Like

Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by 2special(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Guys, if she ask for any favour or anything from you, yapa

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
AstroG:
By almost killing yourself for the Idiot undecided??

it doesn't matter. my intentions are pure
Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by AstroG: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Am highly and grossly disappointed in you undecided undecided

Possie nigga
TUFIAKWA!!!

chenzen:
it doesn't matter. my intentions are pure

1 Like

Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
AstroG:
Am highly and grossly disappointed in you undecided undecided

Possie nigga
TUFIAKWA!!!

Wats my offence?
Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by godofuck231: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
Then a cementary or shrine will be in order
Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by CaptainStephen(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
What if my wife comes to visit me in the hotel ? grin
Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
CaptainStephen:
What if my wife comes to visit me in the hotel ? grin
which wife?
Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by CaptainStephen(m): 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
chenzen:
which wife?
my one and only wife nah
Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by carter009(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
AssLicker, keep fooling yourself.......
chenzen:

if he really wants to see u, invite him to church... or u sit out with him at KFC or some public place.

I recommend church.
Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by dazzlingd(m): 12:03am On Aug 26, 2019
Op, u dey craze ba....and who tell u say even the girls sef no wan do.
Keep inviting them to church and they won't dump your sorry cowardice ass

1 Like

Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 26, 2019
chenzen:

I recommend church.
Who tell you say room to bang no dey inside church?
Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 26, 2019
People like you will always form good boy 2 attract ladies......sorry, everybody wan Bleep!

Keep that advice 2 ursef.
Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
AstroG:
Am just waiting for the day ah will face you

Mtcheeew
lol
Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2019
People like you will always form good boy 2 attract ladies......sorry, everybody wan Bleep!

Keep that advice 2 ursef.
meaning
Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by marlow1962(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Na my fellow man dy write this trash.chia tufiakwa

Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by MoonWater: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
chenzen:
your post is out of points
Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by Peterosky(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Op it will even surprise to know that girls like sex more than men.
Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
MoonWater:
your post is out of points
lies
Re: Ladies: If He Insists You Come To His House Or Hotel... RUN !!! by kenir(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Later this one will be wondering y he ended up in the friendzone or "brozone"

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / @ / An Std ? Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.