Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,291 members, 7,923,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:29 AM

Gt. G - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Gt. G (914 Views)

Amoled Screen Replacement For Poco F4 Gt/redmi K50 Gaming.85k / 3 Weeks Old Realme GT Neo 2 12/256 sold !!! / Huawei Watch GT 2,GT & Honor Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gt. G by teeebest(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Re: Gt. G by teeebest(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
SA
Re: Gt. G by mamcoker: 4:31am On Aug 28, 2019
What's d problem with the screen
Re: Gt. G by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:00am On Aug 28, 2019
Very very cheap but it Dosent look like screen issue to me. Most likely the VGA is bad and logic board might need
changing.
Re: Gt. G by teeebest(m): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2019
mamcoker:
What's d problem with the screen

The white coloured overlay
Re: Gt. G by teeebest(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2019
Cuteamigo1:
Very very cheap but it Dosent look like screen issue to me. Most likely the VGA is bad and logic board might need
changing.

Well, someone checked it at computer Village and he said its a screen issue. I decided to sell since I have a Windows laptop I am using.

I don't mind if you can expantiate better on the point you raised above(VGA and logic board)
Re: Gt. G by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2019
teeebest:

Well, someone checked it at computer Village and he said its a screen issue. I decided to sell since I have a Windows laptop I am using.

I don't mind if you can expantiate better on the point you raised above(VGA and logic board)
some macs suffered from this defect and a massive recall was made on the models affected. If you have hdmi connect the laptop to a TV and if it gives a clear image then the screen is the issue but if otherwise then maybe it's the board. It will give your buyers more confidence and direction on what they are buying. cheers
Re: Gt. G by teeebest(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
Cuteamigo1:
some macs suffered from this defect and a massive recall was made on the models affected. If you have hdmi connect the laptop to a TV and if it gives a clear image then the screen is the issue but if otherwise then maybe it's the board. It will give your buyers more confidence and direction on what they are buying. cheers

Appreciate this bro. I will do exactly that. Thanks
Re: Gt. G by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
teeebest:

Appreciate this bro. I will do exactly that. Thanks
My pleasure boss. I pray it's just the screen as earlier stated then it will be very easy to sell at that price.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S9 Plus Dual SIM And Single SIM 116k / Cctv Sales Bulb Nanny Cameras / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.