Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,770 members, 7,921,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:47 AM

Bbnaija: Mercy Tops Voting Chart, Beat Mike, Others Hands Down - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Mercy Tops Voting Chart, Beat Mike, Others Hands Down (866 Views)

Bbnaija Season 9 Housemate Wanni Tops Voting Charts On All Social Media Platform / #bbnaija: Celebrities React As Tacha Tops Voting Chart / Video: BBNAIJA Mercy And Diane Kisses Again During House Party Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy Tops Voting Chart, Beat Mike, Others Hands Down by Citytrend: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
The results of how people voted for their favourite  housemates in the Big Brother reality Tv show came as a big shock because of how Mercy beat Mike and others hands down, thereby topping the voting chart.

Mike’s fan base did not disappoint with how they voted for their favourite but coming second is a clear evidence that Mercy has more fans than him.

Diane’s escape from getting evicted was a very slim one as she would have been the the next housemate to leave the house if Big Brother decided to evict more than two people.

Unfortunately, Gedoni and Jackye could not escape eviction because they had the least number of votes. Nigerians have taken to twitter to react to the voting results. See some reactions below:

http://www.dailyadvent.com/bbnaija/2019/08/25/bbnaija-mercy-tops-voting-chart-beats-mike-and-others-hands-down/

(1) (Reply)

“I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn’t Father My Son” – Tonto Dikeh / With Khafi And Tacha Gone, Senator Shehu Sani Says He's Now Rooting For Mercy / #bbnaija: Mercy Wins Pepper Dem Edition! [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.