Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,491 members, 7,971,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:41 PM

Day 2 Of 30 - Mysplufikstory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Day 2 Of 30 - Mysplufikstory (249 Views)

How To Start Gemstone Mining In Nigeria (free Training: Day- 2) / Portharcourt Locked Down Day 2" / Today Is Day 2 Of The Vocational & Professional Development Academy Open House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day 2 Of 30 - Mysplufikstory by DejiPlug(m): 2:18am On Aug 26, 2019
"I began this popcorn and groundnut business in 2009 after I moved to Lagos alongside my husband from Osun. I started with N150k loan I collected from my thrift collector which I paid back in less than 6 months. I used to make plenty sales from this business but my husband helped squander almost everything. My husband later left me and two kids because I was making more money than he was. His family claimed I used his destiny. He left me after wasting my N4million; I got him a car and two landed properties just so he can stand on his own. All of these cannot be accounted for till date. We were both in Lagos earlier before he ran back to his hometown when things got rough and then returned when he observed my progress. We lived together for 4 more years till the day he just packed and left. I have since focused on my business and children. I’m never taking him back even if he comes crawling."
_
Day 2 of 30. #MySplufikStory

Re: Day 2 Of 30 - Mysplufikstory by Chigorkizz(m): 6:26am On Aug 26, 2019
Be Strong.The Lord Is Ur Strength.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Oil And Gas Companies In The World - Nestoil News / FBI List: EFCC Arrested 28 And Recover N486m / Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.