Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,503 members, 7,911,182 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:06 AM

FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy (1311 Views)

I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland / You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi / For Those That Say Igbo Land Is Landlocked/barren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by soliuwap(m): 6:40am On Aug 26, 2019
Disclaimers
1. Opinions expressed here are solely that of the writer and do not express the views or opinions of 750gistmedia.
2. This post was not created to berate/insult or make anyone feels belittled because they belong to a particular tribe.

Hello Everyone,
Some days ago, FBI released the list of 77 Nigerians involved in massive Frauds in the US, just in case you missed the news, Click here to read the News + See the Full List of the Names
A closer looks at that list shows that 90% of those listed there are Igbos and this has since caused a lot of troubles on Social media.

Some Sad Things That Have Happened Ever Since FBI Released The List: read the rest: https://750gistmedia..com/2019/08/fbi-fraudsters-list-is-it-right-to-say.html?m=1
Re: FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by CanadaOrBust: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2019
Well actually before now everyone thought South West had the most scammers.
See the vote below

1 Share

Re: FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by Sweetas2(m): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2019
Oh well if UK should release there list today it will be all round Yoruba .. I think there are more igbos in USA hence y there are much on the list

2 Likes

Re: FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by CanadaOrBust: 7:13am On Aug 26, 2019
Sweetas2:
Oh well if UK should release there list today it will be all round Yoruba .. I think there are more igbos in USA hence y there are much on the list

Actually there have been far more SW scammers in US than SE. Untill now everyone thought Igbos in US are mostly not into scamming. The vote result shown above typifies most people’s mindset until now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 26, 2019
Is it right to say yorubas are snitches and drug dealers.

Just an opinion

750gistmedia Disclaimer still holds
Re: FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2019
I served in a SW state, remained there for like 6 months before I left and I can boldly say Yoruba like scam.

Though no tribe has the monopoly of scam but e worse 4 west.

5 Likes

Re: FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2019
soliuwap:
Disclaimers
1. Opinions expressed here are solely that of the writer and do not express the views or opinions of 750gistmedia.
2. This post was not created to berate/insult or make anyone feels belittled because they belong to a particular tribe.

Hello Everyone,
Some days ago, FBI released the list of 77 Nigerians involved in massive Frauds in the US, just in case you missed the news, Click here to read the News + See the Full List of the Names
A closer looks at that list shows that 90% of those listed there are Igbos and this has since caused a lot of troubles on Social media.

Some Sad Things That Have Happened Ever Since FBI Released The List: read the rest: https://750gistmedia..com/2019/08/fbi-fraudsters-list-is-it-right-to-say.html?m=1

Full Names Of The 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia

As things stand, at least 23 more Nigerians, according to TheNation, are destined to suffer Afolabi's fate, having been convicted for flouting the Narcotic and Psychotropic Substances Control Law, issued under Royal Decree No. M/39 dated 8/7/1428AH, which is punishable by death.

As things stand, at least 23 more Nigerians, according to TheNation, are destined to suffer Afolabi's fate, having been convicted for flouting the Narcotic and Psychotropic Substances Control Law, issued under Royal Decree No. M/39 dated 8/7/1428AH, which is punishable by death.
They were arrested between 2016 and 2017 at the King Abdul-Aziz International Airport, Jeddah and Prince Muhammad bin Abdu- Aziz International Airport, Madinah.

THE LIST

1. Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri
2.Tunde Ibrahim
3.Jimoh Idhola Lawal
4.Lolo Babatunde
5.Sulaiman Tunde
6.Idris Adewuumi Adepoju
7.Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola
8.Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye
9.Adam Idris Abubakar
10.Saka Zakaria
11.Biola Lawal
12.Isa Abubakar Adam
13.Ibrahim Chiroma
14.Hafis Amosu
15.Aliu Muhammad
16.Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi,
17.Mistura Yekini
18.Amina Ajoke Alobi
19.Kuburat Ibrahim
20. Alaja Olufunke Alalade Abdulqadir
21.Fawsat Balogun Alabi
22.Aisha Muhammad Amira
23.Adebayo Zakariya

NB: All will be executed without sorry.

A Nigerian woman in the United Kingdom, Gloria Makanjuola, who committed a series of robberies and theft on buses in Hackney, even targeting an 87-year-old woman, has been jailed.
Makanjuola, 28, of no fixed address, was sentenced at Snaresbrook Crown Court to two years and eight months' imprisonment after pleading guilty to eight counts of robbery, four counts of theft and four counts of fraud at an earlier hearing at Thames Magistrates’ Court.
Makanjuola committed the offences between September 2018 and October 2018 across Hackney.
Her victims were aged between 18 and 87 years and all the offences occurred on buses in Hackney.
One victim, an 87-year-old man, was targeted by Makanjuola as he travelled on a route around Wick Road.
She sat next to the victim and tried to put her hands in his pocket, he told her to stop but she managed to grab around £80 in cash.
On another occasion, an 18-year-old woman was on board a route 277 bus in the area of Mare Street, E5 when Makanjuola started talking to her.
During the conversation, she kept touching the victim and was crying.
The victim told her to leave her alone, Makanjuola then left the bus by pressing the emergency exit button.
When the victim got up to leave the bus, she noticed that her purse and oyster card had been stolen.
Detective Sergeant Coleman, the senior investigating officer from the Roads and Transport Policing Command, said, “Gloria Makanjuola was a prolific offender in the Hackney area.
“She targeted vulnerable passengers using the bus network system, committing robbery or theft offences.
“If bank cards were stolen, she used the opportunity to use the cards to make contactless payments at local stores.
“Working in partnership with the Safer Transport Teams and Transport for London, Makanjuola was identified and arrested for various robbery and theft related offences.
“I would like to thank the victims in this investigation who had the courage to report these matters and assist in the police investigation.
“Without their support, this outcome would not have been possible.”
CCTV footage was obtained from the buses and Makanjuola was identified by the investigation team and Safer Transport Team officers
A number of the victims were able to recognise Makanjuola during the course of formal identification parades.
Detective Superintendent Andy Cox, the lead investigator for transport network crime across London, said, “We are focused on targeting prolific criminals like Makanjuola who target and prey on the most vulnerable commuters.
“Through extensive CCTV coverage across the transport network, we are able to identify and bring offenders to justice.”
The court also heard that Makanjuola is currently serving a sentence for similar offences which she committed last year in the Hackney area. She was imprisoned for two years, according to Hackney Gazette.
http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/23/nigerian-serial-robber-gloria-makanjuola-jailed-uk?fbclid=IwAR2E-oi4F8RBGKhrR0dqkJGgY4xAhIzIfoNxpBS_5FO3mwlEWzxx

1 Like

Re: FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2019
RyanD147:
I served in a SW state, remained there for like 6 months before I left and I can boldly say Yoruba like scam.

Though no tribe has the monopoly of scam but e worse 4 west.

Very true

1 Like

Re: FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by CanadaOrBust: 7:44am On Aug 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Is it right to say yorubas are snitches and drug dealers.

Just an opinion

750gistmedia Disclaimer still holds

Actually that’s not right. This US arrests is just an aberration. Most of the scammers have been Yoruba, most drug dealers Igbos (If u disregard Saudi Arabia)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by ruggedtimi(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2019
I*bos are all rounders...drug dealers,armed robbers,kidnappers,internet fraud, Money ritualist, human trafficking, prostitution etc.
Re: FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by tsdarkside(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Well actually before now everyone thought South West had the most scammers.
See the vote below

thing with online opinions is,many igbos are online....i even think igbos care about online stuffs more than other nigerians....
Re: FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by CanadaOrBust: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
tsdarkside:

thing with online opinions is,many igbos are online....i even think igbos care about online stuffs more than other nigerians....

Nope, the truth is that while Igbos are more into drugs there have been by far more SW(including Edo) scammers. In fact until now everyone thought Igbos in US are hard working and not into scams
Re: FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by tsdarkside(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Nope, the truth is that while Igbos are more into drugs there have been by far more SW(including Edo) scammers. In fact until now everyone thought Igbos in US are hard working and not into scams

tahh....thats not my business how other nigerians chose to mess up their lifes....

my point is,i noticed that much more igbos are online than other tribes....
Re: FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by CanadaOrBust: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
tsdarkside:

tahh....thats not my business how other nigerians chose to mess up their lifes....

my point is,i noticed that much more igbos are online than other tribes....

I created a thread to test your theory.

https://www.nairaland.com/5382085/online-census-how-many-sw
Re: FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by tsdarkside(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I created a thread to test your theory.

https://www.nairaland.com/5382085/online-census-how-many-sw

not interested to know what i already know....go hug a tree....
Re: FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by tsdarkside(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
blaimy,dont tell me he realy went to hug a tree....

no no....leave the tree be....trees did nothing to me....

chei....

sheisse....
Re: FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by CanadaOrBust: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
tsdarkside:

not interested to know what i already know....go hug a tree....

Relax. It’s all part of NL fun. Don’t take life so seriously
Re: FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by tsdarkside(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Relax. It’s all part of NL fun. Don’t take life so seriously

fun is okay....

but you have to take it seriously,especilay when you are black....
Re: FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by CanadaOrBust: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
tsdarkside:

fun is okay....

but you have to take it seriously,especilay when you are black....

Black? Oh u must not be in 9ja. Everybody is black around here. But no matter, let your hair down, have some fun. Life’s too short
Re: FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy by Sonnyboom: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wow when did Ipob Bureau of statistics release the data of more Igbo in the USA than the Yorubas ?!

Sweetas2:

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen On The Run As Thunder Allegedly Kills 36 Cows In Ondo (photos) / Pdp Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Sagbama Lga / Since When Has Chicken And Rice Become The National Dish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.