Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,518 members, 7,898,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:14 AM

Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo (15305 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by Zeemam: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2019
A group known as the Initiative to Save Democracy (ISD) has warned former aide of Goodluck Jonathan, Mr Reno Omokri, to refrain from attacking the vice president, Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

In a statement by its publicity secretary, Peter Oladele, the group faulted the call by Reno Omokri that the vice president should stand up against the president because the president had asked that his ministers pass correspondences and meeting proposals through the chief of staff, Mallam Abba Kyari.

The group stated that making such a call did not only show that Mr Omokri lacked an understanding of governance at the presidential level, but it also reflected the way and manner in which the Jonathan government was run without any institutional practice and order.

“We have read Reno Omokri’s constant attempt to politicise governance processes, especially his recent tirade at the vice president. In our view, Omokri has opened himself, the government of Jonathan where he served and his party up to the perfect counter-uppercut.

“Because by lambasting the president’s instruction to streamline administrative processes in adherence to global democratic executive standards, they are once again exposing and celebrating their own wayward governance systems of old in which presidential governance was a jungle-like wilderness where everyone who could whisper to the president could adjust his actions or inactions, which is largely responsible for the massive corruption and underdevelopment known of their administration which we are still dealing with.”

The Initiative to Save Democracy went further to state that the instruction given to ministers to have all correspondences and schedules for meetings go through the chief of staff was to ensure there was order and guided flow of the president’s activities.

“Does one expect the president to receive his ministers anytime and whenever they want to? Would that not be a recipe for chaos and insanity?” The group asked.

“There must follow a pattern in every institution, in which the head of the institution is accessed, correspondences sent and meetings scheduled. This was clearly not the case with the Jonathan administration.”

Source: https://www.chronicle.ng/2019/08/group-warns-reno-omokri-to-stop-attack-on-osinbajo/

7 Likes

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by donbachi(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2019
Abeg make dem rest...jonathan paid him upfront.the money never expire.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by APCHaram: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2019
Osinbanjo is an idiot

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by loopman: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2019
APCHaram:
Osinbanjo is an idiot

Lol. Too early to be angry and stupid. Hiding behind your chinko phone to insult the Vp will not guarantee your meal ticket today.

Go and work !

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by APCHaram: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2019
loopman:

Lol. Too early to be angry and stupid. Hiding behind your chinko phone to insult the Vp will not guarantee your meal ticket today.

Go and work !

Alhaja Yemisi Osunbade is like my signature.

9 Likes

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by after4: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2019
Or what will happen, counter what reno is saying if you can stop spewing trash

28 Likes

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by mrmoneyman007: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2019
reno mockery

4 Likes

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by Toscarel: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2019
People just hate the truth, we need more of him

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by Lamasta(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2019
Osinbajo is a disgrace to all Professors worldwide imagine a professor without a voice in the government that he's the no 2 citizen.

Omokri should be criticizing all of them not just Osinbajo so that it will be checkmating there excesses.

Imagine if a Kyari does not approve a minister's meeting with the President which will be to the nations advantage at critical period like this will that not be bringing disagreement within the corridors of power

21 Likes

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by WalkerMichael(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2019
Hi guys good morning, I wanted to use my remaining 1% battery to express my humble opinion about what is going on in Nigeria power industry, although the gover

5 Likes

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by Jasseyfrd(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2019
Paid group angry suffering and smiling

7 Likes

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by Josnac(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2019
Hmmm...
Which yeye ISD??
Just say a consortium of useful idiots and we might listen small.. Just small.

I won't be surprised if the "ISD" actually means "Initiative to Screw Democracy"

Very anyhow people!

5 Likes

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by martowskin1(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2019
Ass lickers every where
Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2019
Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by Funmmyastic: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Hi guys good morning, I wanted to use my remaining 1% battery to express my humble opinion about what is going on in Nigeria power industry, although the gover

Lol

5 Likes

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2019
grin

10 Likes

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by materialproject: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2019
grin
Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by WonderManly(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2019
Wetin concern me self... If them like make, they should beat him up. Uhmmm I don't care. I'll soon pack him for one side...

2 Likes

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by olisaEze(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2019
loopman:

Go and work !

O boi see mortal kombat finishing level savagery! shocked shocked shocked

You sef it’s too early to be dis wicked na! cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by Funmmyastic: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2019
I don't even like Reno of a guy.Some youths role-model smh!

4 Likes

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by RZArecta2(m): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2019
Useless group made up of APC online zombies who can no longer defend their lying, thieving pastor cool
Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by Funmmyastic: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2019
loopman:

Go and work !

Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2019
It is well.
Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2019
Everytime, Group Warns Group warns and yet no action.... mtsewww

2 Likes

Re: Group Warns Reno Omokri To Stop Attack On Osinbajo by sylve11: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
grin grin

make we even see your pics, Nosa. tongue cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula / Rivers Assembly To Fubara: "You Have Not Presented The 2024 Budget" / Grazing Bill: Anambra Assembly Backs Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.