Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,857 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million (16413 Views)

Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba / 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by MRNICEGUY123: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2019
There is more to this guy and all his escapades than the media says or knows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by denisdmenace(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2019
Oga no wan talk true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by ipobarecriminals: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2019
grin cheesy wink smiley wink sad diz Devil himself is a CRIMINAL. Nor be Festus stand with his friend arrested for yahoozee in faraway US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by wakes: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2019
Before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by DevilhimseIf: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
grin cheesy wink smiley wink sad diz Devil himself is a CRIMINAL. Nor be Festus stand with his friend arrested for yahoozee in faraway US.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by ipobarecriminals: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2019
[right][/right] grin
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
wink
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by Basher8583: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
KanuSE:
In a sane society, once the credibility of a public office holder is called into question, common sense demands that he steps aside pending the outcome of the investigation.

The police on the other hand needs to come up with damning evidence as well - NOT media gibberish/trial.

Criminals parading as politicians - animals in human skin.

Sorry it doesnt work like that. Has the claim been substantiated?

Anyone can say anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by Mogajunior(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
embarassed
So how much did Wadume dupe you Mr governor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by DevilhimseIf: 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
[right][/right] grin wink
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by TruthinAction: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
seunmsg:
Of course, the governor and every other politician that once patronized him would all deny him now that he’s in police net. Wadume is now a leper. Nobody will want to be associated with him. This goes to show that thuggery and crime does not pay eventually. When the chips are down, you will be left to bear the brunt alone.

I wish he had taken pictures with him. He wouldn't have denied it. Next time, he should keep records of every transaction and even phone conversations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by KanuSE: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
Basher8583:

Sorry it doesnt work like that. Has the claim been substantiated?

Anyone can say anything.

Please take note of the 2nd paragraph as it's cited as a determining factor. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by DevilhimseIf: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Please take note of the 2nd paragraph as it's cited as a determining factor. smiley
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by Mummymahdi(f): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
FarahAideed:
Wadume is a member of the APC

he is not,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by KanuSE: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
ipobarecriminals:

Lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by FarahAideed: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mummymahdi:

he is not,

Huh? He said he is a member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by DevilhimseIf: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by EdiskyHarry: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
If you follow politicians you will never go far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by Cajal(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
The gue don dupe both APC AND PDP
SMART GUE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by garfield1: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
FarahAideed:

Huh? He said he is a member
He's also affiliated to pdp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by Basher8583: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
KanuSE:

Wrong. I can propagate an unfounded accusation against you.
So because of that you will resign from office. And wait for outcome?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by Glycosunde: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mr governor, you gullibly gave him the money because you wanted to win the election by all means. It is not duping to you more like election man powering. And will you say you know him before abi is it not Nigeria we are again but trust me once pictures of both of you start circulating now, you will say it is photoshop and that the opposition is castigating you.
Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by KanuSE: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Basher8583:

Wrong. I can propagate an unfounded accusation against you.
So because of that you will resign from office. And wait for outcome?

It's clear you don't understand my comment coz I equally mentioned that 'the police on the other hand needs to come up with damning evidence in this matter' & that will be a determining factor.

And YES he should be stepping aside while investigations are ongoing - what sort of demoCRAZY are you guys running in that shîthole sef...jeez! angry
Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
And they resemble each other
Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by DevilhimseIf: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

It's clear you don't understand my comment coz I equally mentioned that 'the police on the other hand needs to come up with damning evidence in this matter' & that will be a determining factor.

And YES he should be stepping aside while investigations are ongoing - what sort of demoCRAZY are you guys running in that shîthole sef...jeez! angry
[/s]
Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by wapana(m): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
KanuSE:
In a sane society, once the credibility of a public office holder is called into question, common sense demands that he steps aside pending the outcome of the investigation.

The police on the other hand needs to come up with damning evidence as well - NOT media gibberish/trial.

Criminals parading as politicians - animals in human skin.
.True talk,but not in a society like Nigeria my where justice,equity and tranparency are being denied.
Re: Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million by seanjy4konji: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
alll of dem are rogues...

see how many nigerian money they v hidden in foregn banks....

dat diezani should be in kirikirii....stella oduah,dino melaye....

they are just doing anyhow...na dis bastards push most men to crime...

she person wont eat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP: With Oshiomhole, APC Will Fizzle Out Before 2023 / New Naira Notes, Fuel Scarcity: Fifth Columnists, PDP Twisted Tinubu's Comments / FG Secures Court Leave To Bring Nine New Grounds Against Kanu’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.