Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,251 members, 7,880,931 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:30 AM

PDP Zoning Is Destabilizing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Zoning Is Destabilizing (902 Views)

Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning / New Power Sharing Arrangement: Pdp’s Zoning Knocks Off South-west Zone / 4 Years Of Goodluck Will Lead To 8 Years For Pdp North -- Pdp Zoning Still Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Zoning Is Destabilizing by spencer007: 8:59am On May 16, 2007
WHY The Zoning according to PDP will fail?

the table in 1914 was North and South
by 1958 it was East, North and West
in 1970 elements of south-south were feasible
1993 elements of minority north central were evident
1996 by abacha and finally upheld by PDP
Six zones were established.

North-Central
North-East
North-West

South-East
South-South and
West well now known as South-West

In the present nigerian calculation of today,
politically there are Six positions
Executively there are four
judicially only two

politically------- the president, and VP, the Senate President and Deputy, The Speaker and Deputy
Executively------ Minister of finance, Energy, Works, and Transportation those are the super four.
judicially-------- The CJ and the Attorney-general
Force---------- Defence minister, army, navy, and airforce plus police and SSS
special portfolio-------- Chief of staff, Secretary to d Govt, EFCC helmsman,

i can presently see the trouble that Yaradua shall face in the hands of the whole nation starting with the fight the pdp gladators are going to give him.

i hope PDP will not kill us all. Because the yoruba's or the west so called will not settle no matter the case anything called deputy or assistant. if nigeria does not disentigrate today because of greed of certain individuals, then the common man will suffer because of well placed men and women in the name of zoning,

i hope yaradua, baba, ibb, arewa, biafra, odua, and the millitants are ready to avoid this eminent battle of the clash of the titans, which usually portend no good for the development of nigeria and welfare of the people who live in these numerous zones.

the old north as three, the old south as three while the old east as two leaving the old west with one.
PDP zoning go give us headache, i can bet it this time and the papers go sell.
Re: PDP Zoning Is Destabilizing by Kashif(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2007
@Post,

Kindly check the category of your posts before proceeding. This should have been in politics if I am not wrong. smiley
Re: PDP Zoning Is Destabilizing by Seun(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2007
Moved to Politics.

(1) (Reply)

House Of Reps Speaker: ‘igbo, Not Yoruba Deserve The First Shot’ / Armed Robbery / The Gathering Storm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.