Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,389 members, 7,884,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

18+ Romantic Story My Boss' Wife - Episode 12 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+ Romantic Story My Boss' Wife - Episode 12 (1611 Views)

Rema - Ginger Me (18+ Romantic Lyrics) / 18+ Romantic Stories::: My Boss' Wife - The Last Episode / Read 18+ Romantic Love Stories With Exclusive Sex Scenes On Mr Awesome's Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ Romantic Story My Boss' Wife - Episode 12 by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2019

“I’m sorry for your loss.” I said as tears of pity coursed down my face.
“Thanks.” Mr. Kayode responded, after which he lowered his head and looked me in the eyes.
“I’m also sorry for your loss.” He said, biting his lips and brushing away the tears on his face. As I made the move towards the door, he called me.
“Tonia, I love you.”
“Hmmm, I don’t love you.” I said with a frown. “Think about your dead wife and forget about me.” I turned, stared at him before I walked out of the hospital room.
“You have a very nice child.” The nurse with whom I left my son with said softly.
“Thanks nurse.” I expressed my sentiments of gratitude.
“Mummy, what about aunty Busayo? We were together in the car before the car tumbled.”
“Aunty Busayo is fine.” I lied to my son.
“Mummy, is she dead?” My son asked. “I heard a nurse telling another nurse that two people died.” My eyes lingered on the face of my child. What should I tell him? I began to ponder. I was a little bit flummoxed.
“Take care of your son, I have to go now.” The nurse said. I was thinking about Busayo and the way death had suddenly stolen her away from me.
“I appreciate you.” I told the nurse before she briskly walked out of my sight. My son then ran to my arms with a shout: “I love you mummy.”
“Mummy loves you too honey.” I whispered into his ears and he laughed as I pinched him on the ear....

click here for full story:: https://jmw2k..com/2019/08/my-boss-wife-episode-12.html wink wink wink
Re: 18+ Romantic Story My Boss' Wife - Episode 12 by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Win N200 Airtime Answering This Simple Question!(multiple Winners Inclusive) / "The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) / How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.