Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,900 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:39 PM

Never In Your Life Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Share My Opinion–alexx Ekubo Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never In Your Life Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Share My Opinion–alexx Ekubo Advice (502 Views)

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs / Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never In Your Life Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Share My Opinion–alexx Ekubo Advice by Pambaze(m): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2019
Actor and model, Alexx Ekubo has dish out his Relationship coaching skill by sharing his opinion on what to watch out for before tying the knot with your partner.

The Nollywood Golden boy advice people not to be blinded by love and end up getting married to someone who disagrees with them on the fundamental issues of life.

In his words, the actor wrote, ‘don’t marry someone who disagrees with you on the fundamental issues of life, because of Love’.

He added. ‘love alone is a poor basis for a happy married life. Married people have to make practical decisions. Agreement about fundamental principles make that process easier. How do i even know so much about marriage & i’m not married. Kai! Sense will not kill me’.

According to his view, Both partners should critically look at the fundamentals issues of life which could be purpose, value and justification, efficacy and self-worth instead of settling for Love alone.

source : https://pambaze.com/2019/08/26/never-in-your-life-marry-someone-who-doesnt-share-my-opinion-alexx-ekubo-relationship-advice/

Re: Never In Your Life Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Share My Opinion–alexx Ekubo Advice by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
not far from the truth.
Re: Never In Your Life Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Share My Opinion–alexx Ekubo Advice by Edmen(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
anytime I see this guys picture, I remember one of his movies I watched a while back..dude was knacking ebube nwagbo and his sister at the same time..even got the sister pregnant. .
Re: Never In Your Life Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Share My Opinion–alexx Ekubo Advice by ochibuogwu5: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Is *our all* on the altar of Jesus Christ laid?
if He(Jesus Christ) is not the *Lord of all in our lives*,
He is not the *Lord at all*
let us not presume, we are trying *gradually* to decide *receiving God's grace, mercy and love by allowing 100% of our flesh to be crucified together with the flesh of His Son Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary* so that in *exchange for our dead/crucified flesh*, Jesus Christ will *pour out the fullness of His God and human nature* into our mortal-bodies.
Jesus Christ Our God and Lord gave *all(100%) of Himself* to us(human beings) on the cross of Calvary
hence
if we are going to *receive and use the GRACE OF THE CRUCIFIED JESUS CHRIST*
then we can only do that by *using/surrendering our all(100% not 99.99999%)* to engage JESUS CHRIST
thus
"So likewise, whosoever he/she be of you that *forsakes* not *all* that *he/she* has, he/she *cannot be my disciple*"
(Luke 14:33 KJV)
There is *no other reduced option/watered down gospel* about being a *Christian/Believer/Born-again/Disciple-of-Jesus-Christ*,
Let no preacher(whether myself or not, lay-person or ordained deceive you/me) that *receiving Jesus Christ Life is gradual* while we keep on *manifesting sin and stubbornness unto our possessions/gifts/talents/wealth/ambitions* at the *expense of eternal life*.
The only *gradual thing is after Jesus Christ has entered into our individual lives and become the Lord of all* then He gradually grows as in the womb of Virgin Mary from *conception to Ascension* in any aspect of living on this earth he decides to achieve through our individual mortal-bodies.
Lord Jesus Christ be the Lord of *all* in *my life*!!!!
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Never In Your Life Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Share My Opinion–alexx Ekubo Advice by Junkie1: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
undecided lipsrsealed I HEARD HE'S A FAGGOTT THOUGH

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Uche Maduagwu Slams Celebrities Supporting, Promoting Tacha By Michael / Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 2- MISEDUCATION / The Secret Most People Dont Know Yet What Do I Know??my View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.