Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,705 members, 7,969,068 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:37 PM

Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference (31604 Views)

Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 / Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 / Buhari To Leave For Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference On Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Salebo: 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Temptee101:
The dullard himself

May posterity judge you and your cronies
The Dullard that paid my mum's Nigerian Airways benefits after 16 good years that the political party I used to support and even our "blooder* couldn't pay?

Biko unu rapum dullard nke'a..

I love this kind of Dullard...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Hungrychicken(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
take your seats let us see how this is going to turn out.
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Amanew(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Am on my way

#Arresting the Impostor is Sacrosanct

Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Amanew(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Is a lie
Jubril is on run

Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Amanew(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
“Jubril wanna Chop Coco yam in Japan"

Chopen't Him?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Obiozor: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
ok..ipob over to you guys
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Amanew(m): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
We must even admit Buhari in Japanese hospital.....

After beating him.......

We will later give him this drug to cool his head

Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Ebonyigoodnews: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Is he the Buhari to come?
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Salebo: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Burger01:
This nomad has nothing good to offer Nigeria. He is a political fraud. Traveling upandawn like it's out of fashion.....all at the expense of tax payers money. Money that should be used to cater for the impoverishedangry
YOU are A PAINED NITWIT...

Who bailed out 33 states a RECORD 4 times, NEVER done in our history?

Who paid the Emoluments of over 2400Biafran Police officers rejected by OBJ since 1978?

Who paid the gratuities of NITEL/Nigerian Airways/NigerDock/Daily Times/ALSCON and so many others?

Who paid the backlog owed contractors of over 2.1 trillion to enable them get back to site and get to finish their abandoned.projects?

Under whose regime did bombings of Boko Haram stop in Kogi,Kaduna, Nassarawa, Niger,Kebbi,Kano, Adamawa,Katsina,Jigawa and even our own Abuja...My friend's wife lost a leg in EMAB plaza,in Wuse 2 Abuja..There are really no bombings in Borno as it used to be..

Who started the Ogoni Clean up after 27 years of abandonedment(don't even argue,as I have a contract with HYPREP,as we speak)

Under whose regime do we have the most massive Social Investment Programme entailing NPower,GEEP, TraderMoni,Market Moni, etc ever in this continent?UN approved and AU celebrated..

The greatest Agricultural revolution EVER in NIGERIA,is happening now..

Under which regime do you have THE BEST PENSION SCHEME that works seamlessly?PTAD....

Who is diversifying our economy?

Under which regime has it been MADE GLARING that you MUST work HARD,to earn and live? And not use your peanuts to come.online to cry and rant like a lazy fool?

THE GREATEST INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT EVER SINCE THE TIME OF MURTALA is happening under this regime..2nd Niger Bridge, Mambila power, Railways,name it..The Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum has been completed after being abandoned in1994...

Should I go on?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Salebo: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
uuzba:

ah ah!?
People are stressed. You called the commenter a kid, meaning that you feel older than him/her.
Why insult him and his family? (madness.... family....)?
Your own don reach, make you baff your pikin, come troway the water and pikin join.

I don't understand...
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by frowland(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Let's watch what the noise makers over there can do.

Lol... yup, empty vessels makes the loudest noise. All this noise will be for nothing. Japan visa is not a joke to waste on senseless protest. I have one, I round trip on business and I know better. Those things you hear and pictures are mare propaganda. Let them show you images of them touching down Narita. Nonesense.
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Annie939(f): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
where's Ipob leader oya Buhari don come make sure you attack him yourself don't send anyone oooo runaway mazi nnamdi kanu
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Preshob(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
As usual these nairaland fools are preoccupied with their rants, noises and tribal e-wars without stopping to reason critically for once.....

The event your president traveled all the way to Japan for is supposed to start on the 28th of August and last till 30th of August, but your president hurriedly left the shores of this country with his fellow jokers in the name of governors and aides to japan 3 days to the commencement of the event, at a time the country is experiencing a surge in security, economic and general issues. Who's the dullard leaving the country for?? And nobody should mention Osibanjo here please cause his powers are limited.

The presence of the president and commander in chief of Nigeria is highly needed in the country at this period, but no the Nigerian citizens will never sit down and reason critically for once, they're all engrossed in tribal, religious and political e-wars!!!

Is there still hope for Nigeria bikonu??
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Preshob(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Salebo:
YOU are A PAINED NITWIT...

Who bailed out 33 states a RECORD 4 times, NEVER done in our history?

Who paid the Emoluments of over 2400Biafran Police officers rejected by OBJ since 1978?

Who paid the gratuities of NITEL/Nigerian Airways/NigerDock/Daily Times/ALSCON and so many others?

Who paid the backlog owed contractors of over 2.1 trillion to enable them get back to site and get to finish their abandoned.projects?

Under whose regime did bombings of Boko Haram stop in Kogi,Kaduna, Nassarawa, Niger,Kebbi,Kano, Adamawa,Katsina,Jigawa and even our own Abuja...My friend's wife lost a leg in EMAB plaza,in Wuse 2 Abuja..There are really no bombings in Borno as it used to be..

Who started the Ogoni Clean up after 27 years of abandonedment(don't even argue,as I have a contract with HYPREP,as we speak)

Under whose regime do we have the most massive Social Investment Programme entailing NPower,GEEP, TraderMoni,Market Moni, etc ever in this continent?UN approved and AU celebrated..

The greatest Agricultural revolution EVER in NIGERIA,is happening now..

Under which regime do you have THE BEST PENSION SCHEME that works seamlessly?PTAD....

Who is diversifying our economy?

Under which regime has it been MADE GLARING that you MUST work HARD,to earn and live? And not use your peanuts to come.online to cry and rant like a lazy fool?

THE GREATEST INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT EVER SINCE THE TIME OF MURTALA is happening under this regime..2nd Niger Bridge, Mambila power, Railways,name it..The Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum has been completed after being abandoned in1994...

Should I go on?

Under whose regime did the economic hardship in the country reach an unprecedented hieght

Under whose regime did the level of insecurity, extra judicial killings, kidnapping, tribal and communal wars, herdsmen and farmers clashes become a normal thing??

Under whose goverment did "serving government" officials loot public funds with impunity without being convicted?? Even when the government was "elected" under the "fight against corruption" mantra

Under whose administration did nepotism, marginalization and abuse of the rule of law become a normal occurrence

Under whose government did the price of petrol, kerosene and other common household utilities and items skyrocket to an all time high

Under whose administration did Nigeria become the poverty capital of the world

Under whose leadership did election rigging, vote buying and general electoral offences become the order of the day

I can go on and on to school you, but let me leave it at that and allow you to judge for yourself if you're truly happy about the current state of your country, that is if you're a "real" patriot!!!
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Jones4190(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
holina:
gorvernors of lagos and borno followed him.
very wise he didnt take south east governor along

but the minister for foreign affairs Geoffrey Onyeama is there with Mr integrity, he is from Enugu state, an Igbo man. let them go and try him too
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by siant: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
'Tokyo international conference on African development'
Too bad.

Shame, shame on African leaders.

See as many ignorant back home are happy and jubilating because their president enter Japan to beg for bread.

Before the year end, 'Indian-african conference' and China-african conference will also be held.
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by greatstephenho(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Oga buhari you are welcome

Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Salebo: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Preshob:

Under whose regime did the economic hardship in the country reach an unprecedented hieght

Under whose regime did the level of insecurity, extra judicial killings, kidnapping, tribal and communal wars, herdsmen and farmers clashes become a normal thing??

Under whose goverment did "serving government" officials loot public funds with impunity without being convicted?? Even when the government was "elected" under the "fight against corruption" mantra

Under whose administration did nepotism, marginalization and abuse of the rule of law become a normal occurrence

Under whose government did the price of petrol, kerosene and other common household utilities and items skyrocket to an all time high

Under whose leadership did election rigging, vote buying and general electoral offences become the order of the day

I can go on and on to school you, but let me leave it at that and allow you to judge for yourself if you're truly happy about the current state of your country, that is if you're a "real" patriot!!!
You are a KID...That's your problem...

Some of us Contractors were owed monies from 2012 till PMB came and ordered that we get our pay..This was when oil.went for $134 per barrel..When a man isn't paid his due wages,how does he fend for his family?When families are not fended for,how wont you have economic hardship?

I guess you have not worked before or are still single and that's why Politicians and Bigots have managed to deceive young ones like you.
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Salebo: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Preshob:

Did you just mention extra judicial killings?How old were you under the OBJ regime when TY Danjuma was Minister of Defence?

I just went through your watery reply and concluded that you are just a BIG KID!

You know NOTHING!
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by mukthar2000(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
Were are the IPOB for Japan Branch, I am arrive wating for them. grin

Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
IPod yaff Disappear grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Preshob(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
Salebo:
You are a KID...That's your problem...

Some of us Contractors were owed monies from 2012 till PMB came and ordered that we get our pay..This was when oil.went for $134 per barrel..When a man isn't paid his due wages,how does he fend for his family?When families are not fended for,how wont you have economic hardship?

I guess you have not worked before or are still single and that's why Politicians and Bigots have managed to deceive young ones like you.

Lol, and what has changed since he came and offset the money that you guys were being owed huh ADULT

If you really know how the economy works then you should know that an economy won't grow because somebody somewhere paid off some debts but the growth of the economy is a ripple effect of the decisions that the people at the helm of affairs and those incharge of managing the economy makes........

Meanwhile what was the money that you guys were paid able to purchase in the open market In other words what's the purchasing power of the naira now to be compared with 2010-2014

Sir, let's leave sentiments apart, this goverment has failed (as continues to fail) Nigerians!!!
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Salebo: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Preshob:

Go ahead and go back to school and learn properly..You desperately need it..

It is folks like you that give people like Nnamdi Kanu the Air of importance he feels because of self inflicted IGNORANCE!
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Salebo: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Preshob:

Lol, and what has changed since he came and offset the money that you guys were being owed huh ADULT

If you really know how the economy works then you should know that an economy won't grow because somebody somewhere paid off some debts but the growth of the economy is a ripple effect of the decisions that the people at the helm of affairs and those incharge of managing the economy makes........

Meanwhile what was the money that you guys were paid able to purchase in the open market In other words what's the purchasing power of the naira now to be compared with 2010-2014

Sir, let's leave sentiments apart, this goverment has failed (as continues to fail) Nigerians!!!

Which Government "passed" Nigerians,kid?
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
They have done it again

What is Femi adesina hiding

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Preshob(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Salebo:
Did you just mention extra judicial killings?How old were you under the OBJ regime when TY Danjuma was Minister of Defence?

I just went through your watery reply and concluded that you are just a BIG KID!

You know NOTHING!

Yes Sir, extra judicial killings!!!

Remember the murder of over 100 shite members authorized by PMB's chief of Army staff Buratai

Remember the killings of more than 200 Benue state indigenes by fulani herdsmen

Remember the murder of unarmed IPOB protesters by the Nigerian Army

Remember the killing spree that SARS is currently on now

Remember the killing of innocent villagers in zamfara by "bandits"

I can go on and on!!
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Mrfeel: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Let's watch what the noise makers over there can do.

Keep quiet, we all know who the noise makers verbal warriors in Nigeria are people from the (W) side

Continue watching
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Preshob(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Salebo:
Go ahead and go back to school and learn properly..You desperately need it..

It is folks like you that give people like Nnamdi Kanu the Air of importance he feels because of self inflicted IGNORANCE!

Lol.....let's trash the issue at hand sir!!

Stop the abuses and stop bringing up frivolous issues as that's not what we're currently discussing!!

You cannot just defend this failed government without trying to insult ones intelligence, can you??
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Preshob(m): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Salebo:

Which Government "passed" Nigerians,kid?

We're not trying to compare successive governments and administrations in Nigeria but your Buhari has failed Nigerians!!!! Stop holding forth for him as you have no rational basis to do so!!
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Salebo: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Preshob:

I was about entering secondary school when my dad lamented that NIGERIA is finished because of pms price increase..PMS was increased to N3.50k per litre or so then..My dad and many others said Nigeria was failed...

My dad is still alive... NIGERIA is still here after about almost 40 years..

What is the moral of my story? Most Commodity pricing,almost all the time,has got nothing to do with any leader in power, especially something like fuel that it's refining depends on the global crude price..Market forces decide mostly..

Price of PMS averagely in the US is about $1.57...It rose from a few cents many years ago to that point...

So fuel pricing isn't a good yardstick for measuring development in modern day democracies...
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Salebo: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Preshob:

We're not trying to compare successive governments and administrations in Nigeria but your Buhari has failed Nigerians!!!! Stop holding forth for him as you have no rational basis to do so!!

Be INTELLECTUAL!

Use FACTS to justify your position..Sounding like someone who goes to a newspaper stand won't mean much..
Re: Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference by Salebo: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Preshob:

Yes Sir, extra judicial killings!!!

Remember the murder of over 100 shite members authorized by PMB's chief of Army staff Buratai

Remember the killings of more than 200 Benue state indigenes by fulani herdsmen

Remember the murder of unarmed IPOB protesters by the Nigerian Army

Remember the killing spree that SARS is currently on now

Remember the killing of innocent villagers in zamfara by "bandits"

I can go on and on!!

You know NOTHING!!!!!!!

Over 3450 indigenes of Zakibiam were MASSACRED by order of OBJ in 2001,withTY Danjuma as Minister of defence,under 72 hours..

I said "OVER"....

Pls verify...

Timaya the singer can help you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ihedioha Speaks On Relationship With Chika Odionyemma Listed On FBI Fraud List / Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin / Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.