Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,204 members, 7,880,742 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

What Is Your Evaluation Of *eternal-life* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Evaluation Of *eternal-life* (198 Views)

A Life Of Eternal Boredom Or A Life Of Etetnal Pain? / Evaluation of" its girth" in accordance with relationship status / Excerpts Of The Book: Secrets Of Eternal Youth (Preserve Ur Semen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Evaluation Of *eternal-life* by ochibuogwu5: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Is *our all* on the altar of Jesus Christ laid?
if He(Jesus Christ) is not the *Lord of all in our lives*,
He is not the *Lord at all*
let us not presume, we are trying *gradually* to decide *receiving God's grace, mercy and love by allowing 100% of our flesh to be crucified together with the flesh of His Son Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary* so that in *exchange for our dead/crucified flesh*, Jesus Christ will *pour out the fullness of His God and human nature* into our mortal-bodies.
Jesus Christ Our God and Lord gave *all(100%) of Himself* to us(human beings) on the cross of Calvary
hence
if we are going to *receive and use the GRACE OF THE CRUCIFIED JESUS CHRIST*
then we can only do that by *using/surrendering our all(100% not 99.99999%)* to engage JESUS CHRIST
thus
"So likewise, whosoever he/she be of you that *forsakes* not *all* that *he/she* has, he/she *cannot be my disciple*"
(Luke 14:33 KJV)
There is *no other reduced option/watered down gospel* about being a *Christian/Believer/Born-again/Disciple-of-Jesus-Christ*,
Let no preacher(whether myself or not, lay-person or ordained deceive you/me) that *receiving Jesus Christ Life is gradual* while we keep on *manifesting sin and stubbornness unto our possessions/gifts/talents/wealth/ambitions* at the *expense of eternal life*.
The only *gradual thing is after Jesus Christ has entered into our individual lives and become the Lord of all* then He gradually grows as in the womb of Virgin Mary from *conception to Ascension* in any aspect of living on this earth he decides to achieve through our individual mortal-bodies.
Lord Jesus Christ be the Lord of *all* in *my life*!!!!
Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Itunes Cards And Amazon Card @ Good Rate 5mints Payouts!!! / For Job Openings: / Social Media Influencer Edafe Great Shares Tips On Making Your Relationship Rosy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.