Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nigeria Police - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Police (1005 Views)

Hilarious!! How True Is This Statement About Nigeria Police? (see) / Nigeria Police Academy 2015 List Of Successful Candidates Out,call Deputy Regist / Picture Of Nigeria Police Fighting Over N20 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police by DECOtech(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2010
Police asked me for N3000 deposit after recieving report of a missing person. What has this country turned into?
Re: Nigeria Police by LouisThoro: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2010
report them to the headquarters.
Re: Nigeria Police by Dsense(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2010
LouisThoro:

report them to the headquarters.
And what do u expect from d HeadQ After the report tongue
Re: Nigeria Police by LouisThoro: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2010
do it first. and come back to tell us.
Re: Nigeria Police by unamid(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2010
Stop all these your lies on nigeria police,enough is enough in molesting them. Many of us in this country are treat police like animal,we don't repect them. Do u know the numbers of police that die this years in protecting their fatherland? Many lost their soul in abuja bomb blaze and u now came up with big lie that they requested 3000 naira from. Tell us the station and the name of officer.
Re: Nigeria Police by wale4x35(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2010
Gbam!

So police dey NLĀ  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Police by Abbaj: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2010
Olokpa in the house! Police r thieves. They the most corrupt in this country despite the salary increament package given to them. I blame the police service commission for recruiting illiterates n touts into the force giving them and our nation as a whole bad reputation
Re: Nigeria Police by wale4x35(m): 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2010
@Abba J, i bed @unamid fit be police oh o grin grin grin

Mind ur language pls
Re: Nigeria Police by fola2: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2010
Nigeria police worthless. Give them money and they leave you jare.
Re: Nigeria Police by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 29, 2010
Lwkmd! D 3k covas d fuel dey used in searchin 4 d suposed misin persn,food n daily maintenace.police i salute! Mumsi was even givin me jist dat she went 2 greet ha friend 1 day n she parked ha beetle car in front of d street.wen she came out of ha friends house n went 2wads d car,d car was nowhere 2 b found (obviously stolen) ha friend who saw ha of advised ha 2 repot in d nearest police station which she did.afta reportin gues wot d ofica said 'dem tel u say na dis station dey tif ur car'.which car b dat sef n she said beetle n dey burst in2 lafta sayin dem neva c beta car tif na beetle dem go tif' dey just continued jistin n ignored mumy til she walked out of d station
Re: Nigeria Police by valarinz: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2010
Naija police, one can never exhaust the negative stories u get to hear about them, two days after i moved in to the place i currently stay, i heard noices that sounded like armed robbers were in operation in my neighbours house, i quietly sneaked out of my house thru the back door and went to the nearest police station and logged a complaint and guess what, after the officer on duty reluctantly took my statement(meanwhile let the neighbour wit the visitors in his house wait for wait for these formalities) he told me to go back home that armed robbers will never attack that area-why?- most of the occupants in the area are igbo men who have arms and sophisticated guns at home, and tht was it.
Question that came to my mind- so the Nigeria police now depend on 'igbo men with sophisticated weapons' to safeguard vicinities and how did they know that the igbo men have sophisticted guns at home as they also told me there has never been any recorded case of armed robbery attempt in the area, or are they holding off the main reason for their confidence. Wonders!!!
Re: Nigeria Police by DECOtech(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
unamid: Stop all these your lies on nigeria police,enough is enough in molesting them. Many of us in this country are treat police like animal,we don't repect them. Do u know the numbers of police that die this years in protecting their fatherland? Many lost their soul in abuja bomb blaze and u now came up with big lie that they requested 3000 naira from. Tell us the station and the name of officer.
Shut up ur mouth for dia make God no punish you. Why would I lie against the police? More so on nairaland? How much do they pay people who lie against 9ja police? You think you can save the integrity of d 9ja police by telling people off and calling them liars? How many times has 9ja police officers been caught on video collecting bribe?

My late father served in the Nigerian police force, but he resigned in the 70s cos 9ja police no get shame

Can u imagine that one of my uncles, while being attacked by armed robbers in his home managed to get d info tru to our houses via phone (olden days landline). Being the only one home at the time, I ran to a police station (I was 14yrs by then) to report the robbery. the officer asked me to go n tell my uncle to send them money for petrol.

I was blocked on a highway by robbers probably armed with matchets n sticks on my way frm work late one evening. I managed to escape them, driving in reverse. I found a place to turn and drove straight to a police station and reported the situation. The police man said "but waiting u sef dey do for road by this time (8.00pm)? Day never dark for ur eye? Abeg, find somewhere sleep n go home in the morning"

Please Mr. Unamid, every bad story you hear about police is true. If you are not proud of such stories, then investigate them and please do something about your findings. Better still, you can resign and find yourself a more prestigous carrer. Police don spoil be say e don spoil.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Village Boy: Waz Yr Bb Pin? / She Needs Help / Happy Birthday Skillero! Hope You Have A Wonderful Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.