Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,352 members, 7,974,469 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:10 AM

Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React (59529 Views)

My Client Had An Illicit Affair With Princess In The Past -baba Ijesha Lawyer / Burna Boy Cheats On Stefflon Don With A Young Girl / 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by bonnyhope: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2019
Nigerian youths!!!!! They can carry another person mata for their head e..eh
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by iPhoneRepairer: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2019
Isoduwa:

Or selling you to buy Benz
Bros na you dem go sell
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by SOFTDRINK: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2019
micxwell:

And you don't think the guy that impregnated her could be an Idiot... No sane man will keep a single mother? Well it's your opinion anyways but I'll say you're too shallow for making that statement. May God give you all round wisdom.
May God give you the wisdom to marry a good woman that can make good decisions and not some leftover that chose an idiot to impregnate her.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by SOFTDRINK: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2019
dpage1q:
Damn wish I could smash on your head on tiles...
If wishes were horses,you would not be a single mother.

After one
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by SOFTDRINK: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2019
xendra:
shut your pained ass up, may life teach you a lesson that gives you some sense.

I'm not a single mother but I'm human as they all are too
I guess life has taught me a good lesson not to mingle with leftovers.

Please drink some water before you choke on your hate.
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by micxwell(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

[s]May God give you the wisdom to marry a good woman that can make good decisions and not some leftover that chose an idiot to impregnate her.[/s]
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by Ajibade123(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2019
that mumu Stefan don was about this but she was foolishly in love
see how you can identify top talent in an organization https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-identify-top-talent-in-your-organization/
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by King44(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2019
kidap:
How can you abandon G-Wagon to drive Pencil Camry
abandoned a full meal for remenant
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by obinna58(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Aaaawwwww, you sure? Even when d tummy is bloated and I can't touch my toe?
Oh no, it's your job to maintain your beauty grin
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by bizhop01: 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. Not surprised if it's the truth. Him sleeping with the shyngle might be out of curiosity, doesn't mean he loves stefflon less.

Why can't men stick to one Pvci for heaven sake
Do you satisfied with single dick?
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
obinna58:

Oh no, it's your job to maintain your beauty grin
You know I can't touch my toe when there's buns cooking in the oven naw
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by S12bosco(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
But Burna.. Stefflon was talking about marriage nah... Chaiiii
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by Evercurious(f): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

I'm not surprised by your comment.

Single mothers always wear frustration and anger like a badge. Always seething with victim mentality.

I cannot stoop so low to exchange words with dregs of the female gender.

After one!!!

Sorry I m not 'after one's neither will I bother exchanging words with such a bitter soul like one. Olofofo
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by obinna58(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You know I can't touch my toe when there's buns cooking in the oven naw
Common when could be the best moment to show love if not then, nagging will be my pleasure, I'll take away your struggles and serve you like a queen grin
Re: Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
obinna58:

Common when could be the best moment to show love if not then, nagging will be my pleasure, I'll take away your struggles and serve you like a queen grin
Lol. Odinma

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried / What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.