Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,352 members, 7,940,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed (72481 Views)

Afghanistan Crisis: Lauretta Onochie Reacts 'Let's Guard Our Utterances' / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by basic23111: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2019
nigeria should allow igbo to have their Biafra,,,,that tribe is a problem
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by tope3x(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2019
I honestly don't get it here,so because he displayed his money online,makes him a fraudster..but Mayweather does the same thing and nobody accused him.....Nigerians with shallow mindset undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by meobizy(f): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2019
majamajic:

Dangote once withdrew 10millon dollars , dance over it all night , and took it back to the bank next morning ,

Mayweather do still sleep on top dollars till today ,

so they are not legitimate ?

poverty will not kii u
When did the Dangote story happen?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by Mftivi: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2019
greenprince:

Lol.. not based on the fact he spoke the language but based on statistics.

Lol... then based on statistics there's a 95% chance any black african involved in crime in the UK is a Yoruba.
I mean we even have classic examples from the accomplished Sodje brothers.

I hope based on statistics any exemplary Nigerian appointed to UK cabinet is also a Yoruba and any int'l award winning writer is Igbo.

Now read this comment again and ask yourself why your thinking has been so badly skewed.
Guy daily I ask myself why I share same country with dum fvks! now I ain't talking bout tribes, im talking bout bloody slowpokes! Why do these people have warped mentality and reasoning?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by edlion57(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2019
bonnylight003:
Old video...stale

I now believe some how somehow... Buhari administration presidency strive on igbo sentiment...

Guess that's the reason the appoint onuchie igbokwe's to always be the first line of attack.

This video has been online for over 9 years ..but has to be dug out in continuance of the anti igbo trend.. currently ..

After this...maybe they will still dig out Brazil bank hiest...

Then maybe..zik ADC bank...and maybe when there no story again...they will revisit evans the kidnapper..

APC and Buhari has nothing to offer... Nothing at all....
Except insult and abuses when question..

Forgetting that we all are in the country together.. ..and we all suffer the outcome of maladministration...

Abi e get any part wey The enjoy pass others for this country?

Make we continue...we go know who go tire..

Meanwhile..
Igbo zuru ga eme....

Anyone has proof of the money being illegitimate.. none!

But because say na igbo...heaven must lose

But TINUBU carry money for bullion van....
Everywhere went quiet...

The more ..they try to blackmail igbos the more they multiply...
Some part of this country sees igbos at threat to their existence...and so it is...but they just can't help themselves...because no one is stopping igbos...not in human existence..

Before any fool mention. me ...
That money is not illegal.... And it has not been proven..

If insist..then ..
Bullion van money is illegal..
What happened to the aircraft with billions of dollars ..that it refused to fly..

Dirty country

God bless you my brother...

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2019
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? angry
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by KingWarri: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2019
bonnylight003:
Old video...stale

I now believe some how somehow... Buhari administration presidency strive on igbo sentiment...

Guess that's the reason the appoint onuchie igbokwe's to always be the first line of attack.

This video has been online for over 9 years ..but has to be dug out in continuance of the anti igbo trend.. currently ..

Then maybe..zik ADC bank...and maybe when there no story again...they will revisit evans the kidnapper..

Forgetting that we all are in the country together.. ..and we all suffer the outcome of maladministration...

Meanwhile..
Igbo zuru ga eme....

Everywhere went quiet...

Some part of this country sees igbos at threat to their existence...and so it is...but they just can't help themselves...because no one is stopping igbos...not in human existence..

If insist..then ..
What happened to the aircraft with billions of dollars ..that it refused to fly..

Dirty country

Bro you've said it all.... Las las we go dey alright
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2019
maestroferddi:
Don't try to justify your laziness and lack of trying/application with sensational media narratives of money made via sleaze...

If you are poor, you will remain poor until you do something about it.

Refuse to be deluded...

That's the point.

There is a level of activity and thought life associated with being rich. Until one attains that level of vibration, no money.

No idle, lazy, pessimistic person who dwells on envy and jealousy will be rich.

I don't blame people who flaunt wealth. One has to see what other people are not seeing before he can make money from others

Being rich means collecting other people's money in a legitimate way and making it to yours.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by Rubicon67(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2019
Preshob:

Was he burning up the money in the video

Does he have to do that? We know that it will be unthinkable of the Mark Zuckerberg's, Aliko Dangote's, Carlos Slim's and and other LEGITIMATE entrepreneurs of this world to stoop so low to this debase and repulsive level ostentatious display of 'wealth' but if you want to glorify this stupidity, be my guest.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by horsepower101: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2019
If I withdraw all the money in my bank account now and place it on my bed, I am sure Nigerian haters will call me Fraudster even though I work very hard for my money legitimately.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by majamajic(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2019
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by taiyeayodeji: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2019
Some environment support such things .Generally The African environment support such , i don't know about America and other continent.i know definitely that the European system does not support such.maybe Uk support, you can't be too rich to have so much money in Europe.Having so much money in your account will raise some questions and you will even be investigated even if even if you are not caught in any crime.The government knows exactly how much you earn, how much you pay as rent, your sources of income, everything about you.so if something unusual comes into your account , you will get a letter to explain your source.The system in Africa and probably America may support such , i doubt it can happen in Europe .even if you get money money in Europe, you try to hide it so that the government don't know lol.Its in Nigeria and Africa that the rich show off, you cud probably be sitting in same train with a rich person in Europe and may not know.Once our brothers in naija get money , the whole world must know.Money is good but should not be seen as an achievement but the life's we touch with our money.Generally corruption is not only restricted to Nigeria but its an African thing and it's part of what we learnt from our colonial masters.

Kposkila:
You can't tell what you will do when u ve excess money, even dangote at some time decided to withdraw huge sum of money and took it home, he said he just wanted to know the feeling of having so much cash. So make una leave am abeg.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by penguinpikin: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:
This man is a small fry. Why is EFCC,ICPC and Nigerian police not talking about the three bullion vans.
. one man mopol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by ChristineC: 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
zabuur:
All those shouting Tinubus bullion van, u can gather together and write a petition to all the bodies you are calling their attentions to.

Observe your civic right and stop ranting online shouting Tinubus 3 bullion vans.

I'm not supporting any form of corruption and injustice but, if u have a good case, bring it forward.
Let's stop referring to people whenever someone is caught in bad act.
how may people wrote petitions before "all the bodies" went after Dasuki?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by Basher8583: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

This thing chest beating really pain u guys ...u think after denying tge igbo man is fair share he would run scared instead he comes out bragging that's fuels the hate

The truth is u cant keep an igbo man down never u cant

Lol Igbo man that has already been decimated. USA has finally profiled Nigeria by tribe now. The chances of getting visa is very slim for a Nigerian with Igbo decent. Na make your name no get Igbo flavour.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by joepepsy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
The igbos should coordinate themselves wetin happen! !! No be only una dey do crime ooh, over sabi go kill una..nonsense.
bonnylight003:
Old video...stale

Meanwhile..
Igbo zuru ga eme....

Everywhere went quiet...

If insist..then ..

Dirty country

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by mikkyjay(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
This is old video nau
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by mrvitalis(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Basher8583:

Lol Igbo man that has already been decimated. USA has finally profiled Nigeria by tribe now. The chances of getting visa is very slim for a Nigerian with Igbo decent. Na make your name no get Igbo flavour.
Lets watch ....tell tinubu to visit usa like peter obi
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
penguinpikin:
. one man mopol
grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by retake89(m): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
bonnylight003:
Old video...stale

Meanwhile..
Igbo zuru ga eme....

Everywhere went quiet...

If insist..then ..

Dirty country

God bless u
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by nazablossom(f): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
Tetehjewels, come and see your brother o grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
Na wa o.I remember someone sent this video to our WhatsApp group December last year and everyone was blasting the man for doing something so foolish.He unknowingly put himself under the radar of efcc and possibly FBI now.well,the moral of the whole saga is that we should be careful about what we post on social media cos it never forgets.If we have made money legitimately, we don't have to flaunt it on the net recklessly to prove a point.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by COCKCROW: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS AS LONG AS IT IS GENUINE WEALTH. OUR POLITICIANS AND BIG MEN IN NIGERIA DO THE SAME.
A PRESIDENT WHOSE CHILD RIDE ON 50 MILLION MARIA WORTH OF BIKE. THEIR THROW UP OF AFFLUENCE BEFORE OUR EYES
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by articulate078: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
zabuur:
All those shouting Tinubus bullion van, u can gather together and write a petition to all the bodies you are calling their attentions to.

Observe your civic right and stop ranting online shouting Tinubus 3 bullion vans.

I'm not supporting any form of corruption and injustice but, if u have a good case, bring it forward.
Let's stop referring to people whenever someone is caught in bad act.

How is dt picture or video enough proof Dt he is into bad activities?Ur best comment should be about his source of livelihood and not sentence without fair hearing.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by articulate078: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
meobizy:

When did the Dangote story happen?

Don't disgrace urself by asking shit. Do ur research,d news was everywhere when Dangote said it himself
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:
This man is a small fry. Why is EFCC,ICPC and Nigerian police not talking about the three bullion vans.
inside these bullion vans is the future of the entire yoruba race and they still are not bothered. some even worship this demon. awon empty people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by articulate078: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
basic23111:
nigeria should allow igbo to have their Biafra,,,,that tribe is a problem

An offspring of Afonja(Naira Marley)advocating 4 yahoo guys is not a problem abi but another man displaying his wealth is a problem because he doesn't speak d same language with u?Ur mumu never do
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by InvertedHammer: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
/
LOL.

All of a sudden anyone with money is a criminal.

Poverty, envy and hatred are the main problem I see here.

/
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by greenprince(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
obentenyson:
based on statistics, most Nigerians arrested for frauds are Igbos. do your research and see the amount of Igbo's caught for crime in the UK... recently some Nigerians were sentenced to death in Saudi for drug trafficking majority of them are Igbos... you have Google on your phone... So if a Nigerian is caught for fraudulent acts abroad, there is 90 chance that the person could be Igbo. that's a fact deal with it... same sects of people creating nuisance in Germany and in Japan..... your people criticize Hausas for terrorism but yours has gone worldwide... its like crime is a trade mark of Igbos. but unfortunately na Naija name and other innocent Igbo names una dey drag for mud....

Whoosh!

I give up. I don't know if it's sarcasm or you just have problems with perception. Let me just hope it's the former.

I have met numerous Nigerians abroad and was surprised to find one working in Harvard and giving rights to his discovery to NASA. He's from the east as chimamanda and co. From what I've observed, the easterners are most travelled and educated but they're too easily driven by wealth. However that is not to say other Nigerians don't cheat. ...and as for the saudi list, please don't make a fool of yourself next time, check the list before making silly assumptions.

I still hope your comment was a cheap shot at sarcasm.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by ChristieXty(f): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria where every rich man is now seen as a fraudster....To dey rich don dey fear me
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by seanjy4konji: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
his money.

eyan mayweather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

”Lazy Nigerian Youth” T-Shirts And Cap (Photos) / See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.