Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,009 members, 7,970,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:19 PM

Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) (48131 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing / Regina Daniels Rocks Hijab In Beautiful Photo / Regina Daniels Rocks Braless Off Shoulder Outfit, Stuns In Braids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2019
Davash222:
Regina is just like every average girl in your neighborhood. Nothing special.. She's just there!
My hood is rumuogba, PH. No child is married to a grand pa over here. That one na aboki something

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by adewest1999(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2019
Chai see as this girl Don lean...........she looks dickmatized

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by sheller(m): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2019
this girl has lost her glory completely

say no to ancestral marriage....only six months and she's now like stockfish
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by Blessings4me(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2019
Look like she's been hit wit a good skunk.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2019
sheller:
this girl has lost her glory completely

say no to ancestral marriage....only six months and she's now like stockfish

E never reach six months self
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by SuperBlack: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2019
universaltv:
This girl lean oo and una dey look abi

Team Watching Weight
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by sheller(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2019
tohyorsih:

E never reach six months self

she never see anything then
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2019
OBOY SEE AS THIS GIRL LOOK PALE
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by victorazy(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2019
Jgoldie:
First to comment.....spending the night on nairaland paid off Las Las.....

I want to dedicate this to my intending boyfriend....na beg I dey beg you...don't give me headache

You fine sha,
Na u go give yasef headache not me.

Oya send me ur number through my mail
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by Jgoldie: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2019
victorazy:

You fine sha,
Na u go give yasef headache not me.

Oya send me ur number through my mail

Lol......ow dat one wan happen na
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by Kingeni: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2019
Regina carry Belle oo na Ned give am oo cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2019
starbuck:
That isn't her natural hair mbok undecided undecided besides something is actually wrong with her, she just doesn't seems normal... What's my business anyway
oya! tell us! you seem to know more.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2019
Jgoldie:

I want to dedicate this to my intending boyfriend....na beg I dey beg you...don't give me headache

And to regina keep choking on pa ned nwoko's dick... I hear he buys creamypie..
First you need find the intending boyfriend first, then worry about headache later. tongue
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by Reeberry: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2019
MannieA:

So beautiful.
I love this look.
You love that witch look?
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by Biingoo: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2019
Jgoldie:

This old woman.. When you go marry? Abi shame no dey catch you
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2019
Jgoldie:

don't worry i won't give u any ache however i can't promise about d oda 1
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2019
universaltv:
which one come be our own for inside?her lean na our lean undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by Ifymma(f): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2019
universaltv:
Your head dey there, i notice am too
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by MannieA(f): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2019
Reeberry:
You love that witch look?
It's not a witch look. She looks pretty and yes,I love it.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2019
Jgoldie:

Kai you fine ooo I no dey take eye see big eyeball girls. May I submit my cv?

I will soon have 6 packs.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by Reeberry: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2019
MannieA:

It's not a witch look.
She looks pretty and yes,I love it.
For your eyes only.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2019
Jgoldie:

Ned go dey knack both daughter and mother together as I dey see this people..

Can I be your bf ? I want to promise you that I wouldnt be your headache.... if you doubt me , ask las Las.. or ask buhari...
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2019
passyhansome:
HUSTLE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Make person Grandpa no dey use your honeypot shine cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by Mcslize: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2019
Jgoldie:

You finally made it. Congratulations!
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by shegra58: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2019
universaltv:
Side effect on marathon sex grin
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by Vince77(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
DaSleak:
Popular Nollywood teenager, Regina Daniels is Living her best life to the fullest as she is currently married to a former nigerian senator and Billionaire Ned Okoro.

She moments ago took to her instagram page to share the photo of her new hair do, while captioning the photo:

My Afro natural hair ❤️, the 20 year old actress can also be seen flaunting multiple earring on her right ear, attesting to the fact that she did more ear piercing.

https://www.thesleak.com/regina-daniels-flaunts-her-new-afro-hair/

Nose Stud not Nose Ring.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by Shedrack777: 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Jgoldie:

if I crush you now, you'll see yourself under ned's dick
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by gwama: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
She is lacking in love, with her old husband, it's sure it's a knockout. She would do better to quickly make 1 or 2 children and let him. cool cool cool
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) by ossaii(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
So dis girl no dey go school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos / Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag / Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.