Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) (20710 Views)

Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) / Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference / Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by money121(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nice one
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
goodmorning40:
Regina Daniels have a very poor sense of hair dressing her wigs are horrible

My dear not only her Hairstyle, even her Dresses sometimes! See here like a Church Choir grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
senator abba no sick again?
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by foster212: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Regina is a typical example of the two issues they are discussing there because she was trafficked into a marriage with an old man which is equally child abuse grin grin
Double standard.
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by fermshec: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
Social Media Management is an essential need for every website and Business Owner. I was really upset and discouraged when I was getting good content for my website but lack of readers. I found an agent https:///2MEAyRE who provides me with real breathing targeted Social Media Manager for my business. Now I can write with passion and joy because I know I have audience who will be reading. I have been using his professional services for sometimes now and he is the best so far.
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by foster212: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
friendlyadvice:
senator abba no sick again?
Na Alexreport you dey call senator Abbo?
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Is very hard to emulate many nigerians especially at the top because, most of them seems to operate shady businesses and dusty lifestyles.

Don't be surprise that some of them speakers and so called ambassadors there are even discreetly involved in the so called human trafficking they are speaking against.

A country full of hypocrites that is what this country has finally become.
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sonfethopia:
Regina no fine me again.
No be say she no fyn again. When beauty meet beauty(d. J babier) na one de suffer am. Buh wen wowo jam wowor na de two de suffer am (to much yabbing)

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by benji93: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
I thought as much. Hehehehehe-Child trafficking(daylight) + Child abuse + Child molestation
sedutrice:
Well, that Regina-Nwoko relationship looks like Child Abuse so what's she speaking against?
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
foster212:

Na Alexreport you dey call senator Abbo?
noooo its someone else *nose sprouts like pinnochio*
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
Osinbajo, Abba Moro, Igbinedion, Regina Daniels, Alexreports Speak At Human Trafficking And Child Abuse Campaign In Abuja

In view of the disturbing national challenges of Child and human trafficking in Nigeria, Mariam Yusuf Foundation in partnership with National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons(NAPTIP), have hosted the "Campaign Against Human Trafficking and Sexual Abuse", held at Merit House, Maitama, Abuja.

It was well attended by the distinguished presence of hign profile personalities, which includes the presence of special Guests in the persons of Senator Abba Moro , Ambassador David Bala, Mr Mantu and Mr Salis Abdulsalam

The four days national event and awareness campaign commenced with a TV/Radio Tour on the 20th of August, which was followed by a Road Walk Campaign on the 21st and was concluded with a Seminar which was held yesterday.

Some notable speakers spoke on the theme, "Curbing The Menace Of Human Trafficking and Sexual Abuse in Nigeria", as they spotlighted issues that surrounds the disturbing situation of trafficking in Nigeria. The notable speakers are, DG. NAPTIP, Barr. Dame Donli, Kiki Osinbajo, Actress Regina Daniels, Osasu Igbinedion, White Nigerian, Moses Siasia, Mr. Salis Abdusalam and Pastor Deborah Omale.

It was quite an educative and inspiring event, especially with the encouraging and informative presentations by speakers at the summit. The event also had professional panelists who threw interactive questions for fact clarifications at the speakers. Some of the Panelists at the Campaign are Amb. Alex Nwankwo, Mohammed Jamal, Chuks Chyke, Dapo Adeshina, Queen Irene Onwuka and Amb Daniel Obadini. It was quite a timely and educative project.

It is an initiative of Mariam Yusuf Foundation, which is founded by Her Majesty, Ms. Mariam Yusuf, an Ex Beauty Queen, who has overtime remained commited to the advancement of humanity through her humanitarian projects and awareness campaign.

In a reaction, Ambassador Kingsley Amafibe, the President Peace Ambassador Agency who powered the event delivered a vote of thanks, congratulating Queen Miriam Ashley for such an inspiring initiative on human trafficking in Nigeria. On the other hand, Mariam Ashley Foundation congratulated the Awardees for their impact and well-deserved honour. She also applauded the Panelist for their intellectual inputs towards curbing the menace of Human Trafficking in Nigeria.

NIGERIA POLITICAL LEADERS SHOULD MAKE NIGERIA WORKING TO END THIS TRAFFICKING OF YOUNG GIRLS FOR PROSTITUTION AND SLAVE LABOUR IN EUROPE

All this meetings will only make headways if political leaders in Nigeria change from their wicked ways.
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
It is very hard to attend seminars, symposium and events like this in Nigeria because, the organizers has so much make it an avenue to rake in million as such people that don't have anything to impact the youth are invited because of their bogus pocket and wallet.

Awards are given unnecessarily without knowing what the award is meant for.

Nigeria have become a country of the survival of the fittest.

So many things enclosed in youth empowering packages while a hand full can actually benefit the youth.

Every sphere of the country is now politicized in that people now organized none profit events all over the country in the name of the youths just to make unwholesome profit off the youths discreetly. Exactly same thing our politicians use in making excess cash off the masses.

It going to be really tough for this country to get it right, that is if they can really get it right at all.
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
na so regina take worwor all of a sudden...her body and breast looks sagged.....kinda unhappy...

money sometimes no be joy...

but make god give money sha.

poverty no good...

thats d price you v to pay...hang in there
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by yawehoverall: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Why is Regina skinny?
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by XavierD(f): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2019

Human trafficking is adults buying and selling children as sexual prey for money.

Regina is actually the best candidate to speak on the subject matter

Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by TorukMakto: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
Shameless girls with fake hair
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by loveliveshere: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
sedutrice:
Well, that Regina-Nwoko relationship looks like Child Abuse so what's she speaking against?
You sure as hell stole my heart content.. She herself is a victim of child trafficking to an ancestor.
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by preshinno: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
goodmorning40:
is because she is still a kid[color=]
goodmorning40:
is because she is still a kid[/color]
goodmorning40:
is because she is still a kid
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by Biingoo: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Is Alex report related to DJ barbie
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by mmadu4: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Biingoo:
Is Alex report related to DJ barbie

They are screwing each other
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by sheller(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
who else noticed the bone in that Regina neck?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by DaddyMorenike: 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
I'm liking this Regina more. She carefully held the mic like it's a fully erected preeeeek.
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by smartkeyz: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
Are you a smart entrepreneur? Are you based in Abuja, Jos, Benin, Kaduna or Zaria? Do you want to raise capital to start or fund an existing business? Fill the form online and stand a chance of being one of the 60 people who would be selected for an amazing FREE business offer. Click on link below
https:///33S3nPN

HELP OTHERS BY SHARING THIS POST!
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by Biingoo: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
mmadu4:

They are screwing each other
Thought he's married? He shared his wedding photos here
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by mmadu4: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Biingoo:
Thought he's married? He shared his wedding photos here

he is but he choose to go out often with DJ why not his wife?
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by tundeontop: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Imagine she don't even know she herself is a Victim of human trafficking
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by true2god: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Regina Daniel talking about human trafficking when she herself is a victim of human trafficking.
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by egojeny1(f): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
sheller:
who else noticed the bone in that Regina neck?
Asin ehn! I shouted when i saw that bone o. What's happening to Regina bikonu?
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by Amanda4life: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
yawehoverall:
Why is Regina skinny?

They are stylishly mocking her by inviting her for such an event with such caption,,

Child trafficking

She is the the real life subject matter

And the effect of child trafficking is written all over her.

They should have just called her out during the event and use her as a real life case study

For better understanding of such theme
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by naijajobx: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) by sheller(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=egojeny1 post=81663752]
Asin ehn! I shouted when i saw that bone o. What's happening to Regina bikonu?[/quot

e]she chased the ego forgetting dt all that glitters are not gold

happiness is priceless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Frankling Pictured With Wizkid And DJ Jimmy Jat / "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album / Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.