Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

An Interesting Story Of Marginalization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Interesting Story Of Marginalization (494 Views)

Chairmen Of LP Northern Chapter Complain Of Marginalization And Non-mobilisation / May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization / FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Interesting Story Of Marginalization by MetaPhysical: 5:53am On Aug 27, 2019
Im told part of the plea to be tendered by the "BEC-78" gang is that they are victims of political and economic marginalization.
Thats cool!

But here is one of the marginalized guys named Chika. Look at his stamp of marginalization behind him. grin

Re: An Interesting Story Of Marginalization by skukimania(f): 5:57am On Aug 27, 2019
You presented your news in a tribalistic manner @op.
Re: An Interesting Story Of Marginalization by orisa37: 6:01am On Aug 27, 2019
Only God can judge this Claim.
Re: An Interesting Story Of Marginalization by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 27, 2019
Some people jealousy and envy is radiating to the point of choking them...

They see others as threat to their existence...only that they can't do nothing about the threat..

Neither can all their gods, shrines,alfas,e.t.c do anything...

Yet they still refuse to accept their fate...

Live is dynamic.
Re: An Interesting Story Of Marginalization by Rekhina(f): 7:23am On Aug 27, 2019
Jealousy wan kill dis wan ooo !
Is it his fault u lose ur quota system job now staying 24/7 idly wasting away ur time with all joblessness.
U mare mortal seek igbos downfall by marginalisation but titans ,mother nature and angels reasons otherwise

1 Like

Re: An Interesting Story Of Marginalization by Sonnyboom: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2019
Can we therefore deduce that is this same jealousy that have been ruining the lives of your forefathers to your unborn generation cos I see your tribesmen posting about Awo Tinubu n co deprived them sleep daily on NL

Paying a foolish set of people on their own coin is not jealousy, it is what is “pay back”.
Rekhina:
Is it his fault u lose ur quota system job now staying 24/7 idly wasting away ur time with all joblessness.
U mare mortal seek igbos downfall by marginalisation but titans ,mother nature and angels reasons otherwise
Re: An Interesting Story Of Marginalization by helinues: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2019
@ op, are you an extremist?
Re: An Interesting Story Of Marginalization by MetaPhysical: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Rekhina:

Keep your hands clean and transparent. I no wan see you on Dubai "BEC" list o! E go pain me to see my Rekhina on #igboyahoo list. grin
Re: An Interesting Story Of Marginalization by Rekhina(f): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Keep your hands clean and transparent. I no wan see you on Dubai "BEC" list o! E go pain me to see my Rekhina on #igboyahoo list. grin

May u not eat human like tinubu your god
Re: An Interesting Story Of Marginalization by mrvitalis(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Im told part of the plea to be tendered by the "BEC-78" gang is that they are victims of political and economic marginalization.
Thats cool!

But here is one of the marginalized guys named Chika. Look at his stamp of marginalization behind him. grin
Yorubas do yahoo too , but just like in every field igbos take it to the next level

It takes smartness to be on FBI reader .....its not our

Igbos are just exceptional no matter what they do good or bad ....

Thats why i said if buhari force IPOB to pick arms he wont dare sleep in aso rock

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped PDP National Youth Leader Narrates His Ordeal After Being Freed / Presidency Explains Why Buhari Is Always Slow To Social Media Rage / New York Times: Bokoharam Is Back With Better Drones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.