Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,269 members, 7,928,888 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:22 AM

Tiwa Savage Shades Donjazzy “so Much Can Happen Within A Year” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shades Donjazzy “so Much Can Happen Within A Year” (2089 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shades Tee Billz, Estranged Husband In New Music? / Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle / If Wizkid Is A Lion And Ycee Is A Beast, Then I'm Alangba (lizard) - Donjazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shades Donjazzy “so Much Can Happen Within A Year” by Eeldris1000001: 7:03am On Aug 27, 2019
The Afrobeat queen called it to quit with Mavin records a year ago. It was a bit messy but both parties were respectful in the separation. Donjazzy was classy with it and Tiwa tried to maintain her cool. Although she sometimes gave it up that she wants to separate from Mavin records immediately.

She celebrated a year of handling her business alone without Donjazzy getting some of her money and she was happy. She posted a slight shade on her IG page just to say that she is doing better in her first year of going solo than when she was with Mavin records.

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/tiwa-savage-shades-donjazzy-so-much-can-happen-within-a-year/

Re: Tiwa Savage Shades Donjazzy “so Much Can Happen Within A Year” by papiru: 7:48am On Aug 27, 2019
really?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shades Donjazzy “so Much Can Happen Within A Year” by Minjim: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2019
Amateur Bloggers and misinformation

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria' Most Beautiful Actress Genny Uzoma Shows Off Her Hairtsyle / 2019 #bbnaija Winner, Mercy Lambo, Stuns In Hot New Denim Photos / Lock Down : “I Need Sex”, Nigerian Lady Cries Out(watch Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.