Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,084 members, 7,970,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Basic Html Structure - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Basic Html Structure (583 Views)

The Basic Architecture Concepts I Wish I Knew When I Was Getting Started As A We / How To Conduct Basic Keyword Research For Your Website And Blog - 4 Steps / Basic Tips And Tricks That Can Boost The Speed Of Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Basic Html Structure by abiola828(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2019
The basic structure for all HTML documents is the same and should include the following minimum elements and tags:

 <DOCTYPE> -- The declared type of the document.
 <html> -- The main container for HTML pages.
 <head> -- The container for page header information
 <title> -- The title of the page.
 <body> -- The main body of the page.

These elements fit together in the following template format:

<! DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC “-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN”
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd>
<html>
<head>
<meta … meta tags go here …>
<title> title of the page/document goes here </title>
<LINK rel =”stylesheet” href=”external style sheet name” type=”text/css”>
<style>
... any document specifies styles go here …
</style>
<script>
…. client-side scripts go here ….
</script>
</head>
<body>
…. body of document goes here, paragraphs modified by block elements, characters, words, and statement modified by in line elements …
</body>
</html>

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Monetize Your Blog / Web Developer, Graphic Designer Needed In Benin-city For Employment / We Offer Professional Web Design Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.