Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,904 members, 7,915,631 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:16 AM

Remembering Dagrin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remembering Dagrin (9898 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans / Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembering Dagrin by ncpat(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2010
I KNOW IF HEAVEN GOT A GHETTO,U `LL BE THERE SITTING NEXT TO GOD WATCHING WHO GO FOLLOW.

JAH BLESS YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE.
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2010
Hamid O:

What concrete step have you taken to help those people?? People like you will sympathize from morning till night without bringing out One Naira.

I dont know how that is a problem to U. If U have nothing to say why dont U S.T.F.U. attention seeker cool
Re: Remembering Dagrin by HamidO1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2010
Babzilla:

I dont know how that is a problem to U. If U have nothing to say why dont U S.T.F.U. attention seeker cool

You are at the wrong place man. Pay tribute to Dagrin and get out not reminding us how he died. Who knows how yours is going to be when the time comes. Using Haiti as a cover, what do you know about Haiti?? Retard!!
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2010
Hamid O:

You are at the wrong place man. Pay tribute to Dagrin and get out not reminding us how he died. Who knows how yours is going to be when the time comes. Using Haiti as a cover, what do you know about Haiti?? Retard!!

Using Haiti as a cover for what U slowpoke? dont worry abpout my time U should rather be worried about when UR time comes around cos it looks like its gonna b pretty soon with a mouth like that and it aint gonna be pretty too. cool
Re: Remembering Dagrin by MaiSuya(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2010
So the guy was driving while drunk? Poor thing. . . cry
Re: Remembering Dagrin by HamidO1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2010
Babzilla:

Using Haiti as a cover for what U slowpoke? dont worry abpout my time U should rather be worried about when your time comes around cos it looks like its gonna b pretty soon with a mouth like that and it aint gonna be pretty too. cool

Dagrin akogun omo Ogun,  Just listen to the guyz songs instead of trying divert what the topic is all about
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2010
Hamid O:

and I could bet my life that this demented baboon dont know shit about Dagrin and U only paying [LIP]tribute cos someone who was a true fan of Dagrin had the sense to post this topic and so U, the f.u.c.king bandwagon hopper is trying to use the opportunity to get noticed. Well congrats douchebag, Babzilla noticed U cool
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Ibomade1: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2010
Da Grin
Re: Remembering Dagrin by bashydemy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2010
Miss ma boy
Re: Remembering Dagrin by UyiIredia(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2010
Tudór:

Isnt this the dude that drunk his azz out, crashed his car and killed himself? Lucky he died alone.

Why should anyone remember or feel sorry for the scum?

In other News,  250 innocent people have died of cholera in Haiti as at today, lets remember and feel sorry for them. Donate to a Haiti fund TODAY!!

pitiable thinking >>> SSMH at your unnecessiated savagery  undecided
Re: Remembering Dagrin by comechop(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2010
Nigerians, always fighting, every one is an internet warrior now
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Mobinga: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2010
Tudór:

Isnt this the dude that drunk his azz out, crashed his car and killed himself? Lucky he died alone.

Why should anyone remember or feel sorry for the scum?

In other News, 250 innocent people have died of cholera in Haiti as at today, lets remember and feel sorry for them. Donate to a Haiti fund TODAY!!
Retarded Clod. Here's a better reply to your post
Stallion84:

classic fool
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Ranoscky(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2010
Stallion84:

classic fool

May your days be long. I think thatz the BEST answer to her !!!
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2010
If you wan chop cake ne den u no say oven dey, i love dis
Re: Remembering Dagrin by HamidO1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2010
@Babzilla or na Godzilla, here is a link to one of Dagrin's song. Jam it maybe it'll help cure some of your madness

Ajegunle ambassador to Haiti, MUMU

http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=7139016&song=Molenu+Mix
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2010
i LOVE THAT GUY, R.I.P DAGRIN.
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Tudor6(f): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2010
Mai Suya:

So the guy was driving while drunk? Poor thing. . . cry
Poor thing Did they force feed him the alcohol?

The bas.tard deserves to die. Most of these fools on this thread will be singing a different song if the daft dagrin had in his drunken stupor run over their parents or loved ones in the accident.

A drunk driving bufoon is no better than a gun wielding sicko who walkes into a packed street of kids and opens fire.

I have been a victim of an accident caused by a drunk driver who just came out of nowhere and catapaulted my car into a sommersault. I am very lucky to be alive.

Any human daft enough to drink and drive is SCUM and DESERVES TO DIE ALONE.

We should hold thanksgiving for the death of the bufoon.

More importantly, its been almost 7 months since over 500 innocent people where massacred in Jos. . . . Lets feel sorry for them and Remember them.
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Mobinga: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2010
It doesn't change the fact that you're a retarded clod or better
classic fool
Re: Remembering Dagrin by phraze(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2010
r.i.p d-grin

a hero,champion nd enginneer of the YORUBA RAP NATION

R.I.P MAN

I LOVEYAH
Re: Remembering Dagrin by onstelly(f): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2010
This world is hard for us comprehend,
Too hard to understand,
But me i no go frown ma face,
cos this is jus to make us strong.
I love this part. Rip Dagrin
Re: Remembering Dagrin by badboym: 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2010
rip
Re: Remembering Dagrin by oladijom: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2010
Support Dagrin's legacy by listening to his music & collaborations on WAZOBIA*PAGE.  R.I.P "Olaitan Olaonipekun" aka Dagrin

http://www.WazobiaPage.com

Re: Remembering Dagrin by omomoller(m): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2010
@yale516.fine he was drunk and so what?

I still blame his producers/recording company for not getting him a driver or someone to always stay with him maybe an assistant or something.

Dagrin is gone and gone foreva.all the lyrics ,swags and moving the musical industry forward was cut down by 10% cos so many other people

would have luved to do a colabo with him to make record sales (money).I miss dagrin.

I saw up and close with dagrin on TV and i felt so sad cos i didnt knw dagrin could burst out so much with good spoken english.Too bad we lost him.

Recording companies should take good care of musicians under their label plsssssssssssss.
Re: Remembering Dagrin by yme1(f): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2010
ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RIP and happy birthday too!
Re: Remembering Dagrin by waziu(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2010
omomoller:

@yale516.fine he was drunk and so what?

I still blame his producers/recording company for not getting him a driver or someone to always stay with him maybe an assistant or something.

Dagrin is gone and gone foreva.all the lyrics ,swags and moving the musical industry forward was cut down by 10% cos so many other people

would have luved to do a colabo with him to make record sales (money).I miss dagrin.

I saw up and close with dagrin on TV and i felt so sad cos i didnt knw dagrin could burst out so much with good spoken english.Too bad we lost him.

Recording companies should take good care of musicians under their label plsssssssssssss.
[color=#006600][/color]

Ma sista,if dagrin needed a driver,i'm sure he wud av gotten 1.blaming his record label is totally unfair.miss d guy though
Re: Remembering Dagrin by clerc(m): 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2010
Tudór:

The bas.tard deserves to die. Most of these fools on this thread will be singing a different song if the daft dagrin had in his drunken stupor run over their parents or loved ones in the accident.

A drunk driving bufoon is no better than a gun wielding sicko who walkes into a packed street of kids and opens fire.

I have been a victim of an accident caused by a drunk driver who just came out of nowhere and catapaulted my car into a sommersault. I am very lucky to be alive.

More importantly, its been almost 7 months since over 500 innocent people where massacred in Jos. . . . Lets feel sorry for them and Remember them.

just because u had a bad experince with a druken driver does not mean u should hate the guy this much, why dont u crucify the idiots that are killing thier fellow human being, the accident u survived has claim a lot of lives, some idiot who are not even drunk still have that type of accident what do u have to say to that
Re: Remembering Dagrin by xterra2(m): 12:42am On Oct 26, 2010

Mole ma rap ni yoruba but ele le mi ba emini oba bring all the ace wey dey the bar RIP Da grin,

Oh god ! I feel so sad when i remember Da Grin,
RIP Bro
We Miss you cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Remembering Dagrin by ayoola2002(m): 12:59am On Oct 26, 2010
R I P-Dagrin. Music industry miss u and Nigerians miss.
Ole nu bi pom pom pom pom, CEO of ghetto.

RIP- DAGRIN.

3 kuluahlahu for Dagrin
Re: Remembering Dagrin by rotimiland(m): 1:48am On Oct 26, 2010
TUDOR, TUDOR, TUDOR,  YOU AGAIN?

Must you converse before using your brain?
@All, below is an insult by a nairalander to TUDOR when she talked senselessly on one thread Under Politics:

@ tudor , I don't think you were patient to read every comment on this post. If you actually read all, you are supposed to be in secondary school, based on your conclusion. You need critical lessons on Reading and Understanding comprehension passages in English language. You said the poster was looking for info. Who had fed people with more info rather than the poster (omokemesi) ?. You and 'your friend' in ignoramus submissions, (Texazzpete), need to watch and learn, when discussions that require matured minds are discussed.

PLEASE PARDON TUDOR's unguarded statements here , she needs divine intervention.
Re: Remembering Dagrin by shotster50(m): 1:54am On Oct 26, 2010
@ Tudor

You need your head examined,

RIP Akogun.
Re: Remembering Dagrin by SeanT21(f): 4:56am On Oct 26, 2010
Tudór:

Thank YOU!! He should have known better. Only a fool drinks and drive. He could have killed someone else. He learnt his lesson the hard way.
Re: Remembering Dagrin by frankaddey(m): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2010
Together we rememba u CEO,may ur gentle soul rest in peace.U'll continue to live in our mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day! You Must Laugh.. / “You Will Be Successful If You Believe, Work Hard & Focus” – Chika Ike / Celebrities Gist And Entertainment News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.