Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,001 members, 7,987,587 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates 8 Years Marriage Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates 8 Years Marriage Anniversary (421 Views)

Henry Okojie 5th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son's Birthday / Mercy Johnson Celebrates 35th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates 8 Years Marriage Anniversary by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2019
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie has taken to social media to celebrate her 8 years marriage anniversary with beautiful pictures.

The famous actress hails from Kogi, and she’s the senior special assistant to the Kogi state governor on entertainment, culture.

Mercy, in 2009 made fame after she featured in the movie “Dumebi the Dirty Girl” and has since worked to achieve more.
She has won different awards in which one was the Best Supporting Actress at the 2009 African Movie Award ceremony.

2011, Mercy Johnson married Prince Odianosen Okojie and they both have three beautiful kids.

Among all successful Nollywood actresses, Mercy Johnson is among the top 10 in her acting career due to hard work.

Mercy who took to Instagram earlier on celebrating her marriage anniversary wrote saying

How do I tell you about the pain I go through when you are upset with me or when you are not around me?

It all makes no sense once you are not a part of it…..

Your fragrance fills my every breath plus I cant live without you and there is no doubt about it….

You give me solace and you upset me sometimes but you are mine for sure….no doubt.. ..

I have no reason to live without you and that’s a choice…my choice….I love you and hey ” even if you get upset, always tap me the way you do when no one is watching���I like it…..”

Happy 8yrs Annniversary Babe…Love you with everything i am…. You compliment me so well….Obulu Abba….Oseme ….Omi ojie….

Please Lord, its 8yrs…make many more years come to pass…Eternity would be perfect…..

SEE MORE WITH PICTURES HERE: https://soundgist.com/nollywood-actress-mercy-johnson-celebrates-8-years-marriage-anniversary-with-pictures/

Re: Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Celebrates 8 Years Marriage Anniversary by Sapexy11: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
The man go sabi vex gan an ni, see his face ,anyway am happy for both of you, Congrats HWA.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Date Chris Brown – Juliet Ibrahim / BBNAIJA Bambam And Teddya Full Marriage Introduction | HD / 10 Popular Unmarried Nollywood Stars ,number 8 Will Surprise You (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.