Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:08 AM

Assistance Needed On How To Resolve Audio Issues On My Laptop! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Assistance Needed On How To Resolve Audio Issues On My Laptop! (622 Views)

Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! / How To Resolve ====window 7, Build 7600 : This Copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistance Needed On How To Resolve Audio Issues On My Laptop! by tipsydude(m): 3:22am On Oct 25, 2010
Hello house,

Pls I have a problem. My MacBook Air went bonkers some months ago and I couldn't reinstall the Mac leopard OS after that so went ahead to install Windows 7 on it. Ever since then, I have not had audio on the lappy. I tried downloading Boot Camp 3.1 hoping it would resolve the issue but I got no where with it. Right now I got no clue on what next to do so I'ld really appreciate it if anyone would come up with a solution for me cos it really sucks right now as I use my laptop to watch movies whenever am on the road and you all can imagine what it's like to watch Spartacus without audio. tongue cry

Am looking forward to solutions from anyone. Thanks.
Re: Assistance Needed On How To Resolve Audio Issues On My Laptop! by tipsydude(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2010
So sorry guys, I just saw d post for computer issues and have copied my request over there. Starting this topic here was an oversight on my part and am sorry. Mod and the house do bear with me.

(1) (Reply)

Make Over $85 - $150 Monthly Through Google Adsense / Kaspersky Internet Security 2011, 3 Pc, 1yr @ N 5,500 - Brand New / Freedom Voucher For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.