Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,972 members, 7,942,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

#bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship (29127 Views)

Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up / #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) / #BBNaija : Esther And Frodd Caught Having Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Esther start packing your luggage....

Uber driver will be waiting for you...

Grandma angry
Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by Osyxcel(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
Vladtin:
Ok

I don't know o.
Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by martowskin1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
BaddieKay:
Esther is just a good player, Frodd is just a baby. Its so clear Esther doesn't feel shit. No chemistry at all

Fear guys like frood, they are the most dangerous
Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by meobizy(f): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
This is one case where the guy persisted and broke her down. In real life the strategy works but the girl quickly hops from guy to guy before ending on your matter. Her guard dropped from multiple instances which built over time.

1. Her team’s task loss during her birthday and how despite being male Frodd was able to physically comfort her better than Diane’s words.

2. Ebuka’s Sunday question which made her confess her feelings for the guy. All the editions of BBA I’ve watched the woman automatically softens up after admitting she likes the guy too.

3. Her personal loss yesterday and eventual nomination blues were the final straw since she’d need the security blanket of a male who won’t criticize her. I guess the situation made her let go and enjoy the built emotions because she has nothing to lose. It’s not like Frodd is going to jump to another woman after spending a month plus squarely on her matter.

The woman is funny, sha. Her and Frodd are closer than whatever she had with Nelson but I doubt the man knows that much about her. Yes, I believe he still got the handjob yesterday as well as Ike and Mercy finally gbenshing proper.

With all that said: Frodd, woman wrapper! You and your wife should leave the show together.
Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by Kylekent59: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Esther is performing now

Channel 198 dstv. Lumapil
Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by stasius: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Frodd doesn't have any real feelings for Esther. He should stop acting!!!
Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by seangy4konji: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
That Esther is the type thaybwould give you u GH blood pressure while travelling. Frustrate you hut won't till and when you are about to have accident and die,she will dissapear from the car leaving you to die wrongfully..

Avoid that girl called Esther.
Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by dhesire(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hype5:
I..need...help..acct..number..2o56178188...bank..uba
Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by shizzle11(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Daniel304:
Blood of Zacharia

How did i end up in this country
grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
The bitch is scared her antics is finally backfiring, she was joking with the anointed kid(FRODD) now the whole world wants her evicted....dont be suprise if she gets laid b4 sunday
Re: #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship by Psoul(m): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2019
BaddieKay:
Esther is just a good player, Frodd is just a baby. Its so clear Esther doesn't feel shit. No chemistry at all

Forget that, most women can pretend. They succeed with that cos we can't easily see when they are really Hot just like u will see a man's bulge when Hot.

Most women will just keep imagining a man bleeping them and they will cum. This is very difficult for a man. The Esther u claimed has no feeling was the same Esther giving Frodd handjob. U mean to tell me that while doing that she was never wet. She must have satisfied her sexual desire and even orgasm then left the guy worst than she met him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Slams A Critic Of Her ‘Lekki Wives' Appearance / BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz / Movie: Sex Education – Complete Season 2 And Season 1(ep 1-8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.