Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones (2758 Views)

Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto / Why Oppo Phones Are Worth Buying? / Latest Oppo Phones in Nigeria and their specifications - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by chumsfortech: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
1. The quality is always the same all over the world.

OPPO doesn’t manufacture substandard versions for the Nigerian market.
Unlike other OEMs that make phones with a subpar standard for the African and Nigerian market, OPPO mobile maintains the same standard for all their products around the world. OPPO makes sure that all their phones are of a uniform standard, hence ensuring that all their consumers, irrespective of their country and continent, have the same product.
This is an indication that they recognize and value all their customers alike and are interested in making their innovations accessible to all.

2. The 2-year warranty is always a standard whether the phone costs 35k or 139k.

Product warranty is an issue that a lot of OEM battle with. Most of them provide warranty based on the price range of the phone, hence some of their low-cost products have very little warranty duration or none at all.
This is not the case with OPPO mobile. All OPPO smartphones come with a 2-year warranty regardless of the purchase price. Whether it is their cheapest smartphone, the A3s which sells for N34,900, or the F11Pro which goes for N139,000, they both come with an enforceable 2-year warranty.

3. OPPO never gets hot, neither does it hang or shut down suddenly.

There are some major fears that a user has when deciding to purchase an Android smartphone, top on the list of these fears are unnecessary hanging and overheating. Some smartphones overheat even to the point of explosion. This is not the case with OPPO smartphones.
OPPO devices are innovatively designed with a heat dissipation mechanism that drastically reduces heat emission from their devices. In fact, the OPPO F11Pro has thermal gel near its CPU to completely eliminate overheating. Also with the hyper boost feature of the OPPO smartphones, there is a specialized optimization for the system, games and apps, which ensures a glitch-free performance whether you are immersed in a game, or switching between multiple apps.
With OPPO smartphones, all your fears are forever gone!

4. The battery is big in capacity, Charges fast and doesn’t discharge too.
For a country like Nigeria where electricity is an issue, a smartphone with a big and long-lasting battery is very important. OPPO smartphones do not only have big batteries that are incredibly long-lasting and sufficient to last for 18hours straight, even when with full everyday use, OPPO also has a fast charge technology that is 3 times better than that provided by every other smartphone OEM.
The VOOC charge system is a proprietary rapid-charge technology created by OPPO, which, is able to charge OPPO devices from 0 to 75% in just 30 minutes. The VOOC Flash Charge circuit technology lowers the temperature of the charging adapter and creates an interface from the adapter to the phone, which improves the speed and safety of the charge.

5. Flaunts the aesthetically appealing Color OS.
OPPO smartphones also run on a unique operating system known as the Color OS. Color OS is an operating system created by OPPO, it is based on Google's operating system; Android.
The Color OS follows the idea of borderless design to bring about the most intelligent system experience, featuring a whole new interface, from home page to app icons, font sizes to background colors. With the Color OS all OPPO smartphones, have a uniquely beautiful user interface and experience.

The OPPO smartphone experience is by far the most intuitive, intelligent and seamless and absolutely reliable experience for all users. For more information about OPPO smartphone devices, visit www.oppo.com/ng

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by Lordjb: 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nice one, thinking of going for Oppo A5s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by aramanda14: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lordjb:
I know you are getting the right smartphone.
chumsfortech:

Unlike other OEMs that make phones with a subpar standard for the African and Nigerian market, OPPO mobile maintains the same standard for all their products around the world. OPPO makes sure that all their phones are of a uniform standard, hence ensuring that all their consumers, irrespective of their country and continent, have the same product.
This is an indication that they recognize and value all their customers alike and are interested in making their innovations accessible to all.

2. The 2-year warranty is always a standard whether the phone costs 35k or 139k.

Product warranty is an issue that a lot of OEM battle with. Most of them provide warranty based on the price range of the phone, hence some of their low-cost products have very little warranty duration or none at all.
This is not the case with OPPO mobile. All OPPO smartphones come with a 2-year warranty regardless of the purchase price. Whether it is their cheapest smartphone, the A3s which sells for N34,900, or the F11Pro which goes for N139,000, they both come with an enforceable 2-year warranty.

There are some major fears that a user has when deciding to purchase an Android smartphone, top on the list of these fears are unnecessary hanging and overheating. Some smartphones overheat even to the point of explosion. This is not the case with OPPO smartphones.
OPPO devices are innovatively designed with a heat dissipation mechanism that drastically reduces heat emission from their devices. In fact, the OPPO F11Pro has thermal gel near its CPU to completely eliminate overheating. Also with the hyper boost feature of the OPPO smartphones, there is a specialized optimization for the system, games and apps, which ensures a glitch-free performance whether you are immersed in a game, or switching between multiple apps.

For a country like Nigeria where electricity is an issue, a smartphone with a big and long-lasting battery is very important. OPPO smartphones do not only have big batteries that are incredibly long-lasting and sufficient to last for 18hours straight, even when with full everyday use, OPPO also has a fast charge technology that is 3 times better than that provided by every other smartphone OEM.
The VOOC charge system is a proprietary rapid-charge technology created by OPPO, which, is able to charge OPPO devices from 0 to 75% in just 30 minutes. The VOOC Flash Charge circuit technology lowers the temperature of the charging adapter and creates an interface from the adapter to the phone, which improves the speed and safety of the charge.

OPPO smartphones also run on a unique operating system known as the Color OS. Color OS is an operating system created by OPPO, it is based on Google's operating system; Android.
The Color OS follows the idea of borderless design to bring about the most intelligent system experience, featuring a whole new interface, from home page to app icons, font sizes to background colors. With the Color OS all OPPO smartphones, have a uniquely beautiful user interface and experience.

The OPPO smartphone experience is by far the most intuitive, intelligent and seamless and absolutely reliable experience for all users. For more information about OPPO smartphone devices, visit www.oppo.com/ng

Between I do hear it has this oppo share does it work like xender?

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by Lordjb: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
aramanda14:
I know you are getting the right smartphone.
Between I do hear it has this oppo share does it work like xender?
I hope so too, btw, I have no idea if it has but it should.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Tecno Marketers come and learn oh...
Mar 101
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by skywalker240(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Their mobile devices are top notch, but most of their device comes on the high side price relative..

but it's worth the money. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by SamgoldBaba: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2019
OP Are you an Oppo Agent
I just swap my Oppo last week, I think all the qualiilties up there is true. Nice one

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by okolojay: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
OPPO and Quality are like 5 and 6 cool cool
chumsfortech:

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by teekay619(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Don't think, go. The phone has nice specs for that price.
Lordjb:

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by bigboychukstar: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
i have been using my OPPO A5s since may and i must say i have not been disappointed cool. cool cool

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by megabosslevelz: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
shocked shocked. Please stop thinking and get the OPPO A5s already
Lordjb:

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by temiregiddy: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
chumsfortech:

have you all heard that the OPPO F11 pro is now 119k grin wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by aramanda14: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
Really cool cool. i bought my own limited edition last month at 139k. that fast charge for the phone still dey shack me grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by jerryidinoba: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
But Oppo phones sha fine o. A5S perfectly mid-range.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by sexyshola1218: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
Exactly what we need in Nigeria. Stop for a snack on a journey and you can get your phone full in 30 minutes.
aramanda14:
Really cool cool. i bought my own limited edition last month at 139k. that fast charge for the phone still dey shack me grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by Lordjb: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
megabosslevelz:
shocked shocked. Please stop thinking and get the OPPO A5s already
I got it already grin I love the phone so much so cool and fast too, battery na bomb e dey last me wella... The phone is all I wanted for that price.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by Richard333(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
what is the current price of Oppo A5s smartphone

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2019
Oppo marketer's cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by yungsmart(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
Oppo marketer's cheesy
You nko See who is talking (tecno marketer). Did they lie about their products like you guys

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by Wizywiz(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lordjb:
I got it already grin I love the phone so much so cool and fast too, battery na bomb e dey last me wella... The phone is all I wanted for that price.
which of the variants did u get and how much
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by Lordjb: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
Wizywiz:
which of the variants did u get and how much
I got 3gb RAM 32gb storage, red color 54k
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by cynhamscakes(f): 5:55am On May 06, 2020
sexyshola1218:
Exactly what we need in Nigeria. Stop for a snack on a journey and you can get your phone full in 30 minutes.

True about this. The phone charges so fast and the battery last long too.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by Crownedjon: 8:40am On May 06, 2020
Abiodunspectre:
Oppo marketer's cheesy
please can you explain to us how tecno devices does not hang

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones by sunshineV(f): 10:58am On May 06, 2020
Nice. Better than what transsion is hawking but u don't know what u are saying in number 3

(1) (Reply)

Strong Android Phone For Careless Person / Answering Mobile Phones? / New! ORIGINAL Iphone 6 In Nigeria By JUMIA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.