Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,908 members, 7,876,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction (48764 Views)

Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf / Osinbajo Reveal Why FG Is Taking About Second Niger Bridge Construction Serious / My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction by Khaleell001(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChristianEast:

It is easy to spot a sad waste moslem this days.

Thank you GEJ for starting the Niger Bridge II, we love you so much.

grin shocked grin

I only pity your reasoning.
You still see the truth but still choose to be in shackles of ignorance.
hatred and bigotry are two trait that shouldn't exist in any normal being.

1 Like

Re: New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction by Khaleell001(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Bridget95:
The contract was awarded by GEJ including the rail ways.You can go and kiss your Lord's ass in Japan.
Which can your eyes see now?
Awarding a contract or implementing it?.

You people can keep on living in delusion of grandeur.

Thank God I am not that mentality deficient and perceptibly stupid not to see beyond the subjectivity some of you have put yourself in.

1 Like

Re: New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction by ChristianEast: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Khaleell001:

grin shocked grin

I only pity your reasoning.
You still see the truth but still choose to be in shackles of ignorance.
hatred and bigotry are two trait that shouldn't exist in any normal being.
You want me to praise a terrorist for a work he didn't start?

NEVER

Thank you GEJ for giving us Niger Bridge II. We love you
Re: New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction by victor8269: 12:34am On Aug 28, 2019
This picture is a scam, I live very close to the site. The sand has been there for years
Re: New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction by luluosas(m): 12:36am On Aug 28, 2019
Drove past. Did you visited the construction site?
ogtavia:
I drove past the Niger Bridge in June and also yesterday. It didn't seem like anything is going on there as far as construction is concerned.
Re: New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction by Myde4naija(m): 5:02am On Aug 28, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari Claiming GEJ's Projects upandan...

A bridge constructed by Jonathan, just that there was no time to commission it, now the wicked Buhari is using it to gain political mileage.

If he likes let him turn Alaigbo to Japan, we still prefer Our Atiku than this Fulani Muslim called Buhari..

Igbo Amaka!
if you claim this project is gej give the detailed analysis.

how much was approved for the project

how much was released by gej

to which contractors

what is the level of work done before he left office

what was the time frame for the project gej awarded.

If you keep hating people because they are not of your faith, tribe or not always on the same page with u then you create more problem to humanity than terrorist.

1 Like

Re: New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction by ebuclassic18(m): 6:07am On Aug 28, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Wailing continue for the foolish lost Jews.
Na only diagram Ebele n PDP fit draw for good 16 years n this foolish people weren’t wailing then but over 20 pillars and the wailing is ceaseless because it is being done by the Buhari they love to hate.

It is Amadioha that will destroy anyone that compares Buhari to any PDP president in term of infrastructure in this country. One idiotic foolish lost jew was saying Buhari is the devil n here we have the devil building what you forefatherin Zik Ekwueme Ojukwu n co can not accomplish.
This is why u remain stupid
Re: New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction by ebuclassic18(m): 6:10am On Aug 28, 2019
Myde4naija:
if you claim this project is gej give the detailed analysis.

how much was approved for the project

how much was released by gej

to which contractors

what is the level of work done before he left office

what was the time frame for the project gej awarded.

If you keep hating people because they are not of your faith, tribe or not always on the same page with u then you create more problem to humanity than terrorist.

This is why u remain decived at all time
Re: New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction by dangermouse(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2019
Sonnyboom:
NL is now a joke, fools will be telling those who know more than their father to check fact. Na wa !

What fact could be beyond Ebele commissioning this diagram or pix don’t speak louder than any lies you have to tell anymore ?!

I hate to join words with ignorant oeople like you.

What is 'commissioning ?

Check the word if you know what a dictionary is...

Hatred can only make you blind and i pray for the light of God upon your life!
Re: New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Na only diagram Ebele n PDP fit draw for good 16 years n this foolish people weren’t wailing then but over 20 pillars and the wailing is ceaseless because it is being done by the Buhari they love to hate.

It is Amadioha that will destroy anyone that compares Buhari to any PDP president in term of infrastructure in this country. One idiotic foolish lost jew was saying Buhari is the devil n here we have the devil building what you forefatherin Zik Ekwueme Ojukwu n co can not accomplish.
Take it easy bro. You sound like a lunatic
Re: New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction by Sonnyboom: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2019
I bet your bigoted father sound a million times more like that than I do.
Daguccizgreat:
Take it easy bro. You sound like a lunatic
Re: New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction by Sonnyboom: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2019
You are not only ignorant but a lunatic. So because the word commissioning is not in the dictionary that negate the failure Jonathan is over the bridge he vowed to complete before he was booted out of office ?!

Beside what is oeople ?! It is thunder that will strike you dead if you claim it is a mistake while you castigate others for similar mistakes.

dangermouse:

I hate to join words with ignorant oeople like you.

What is 'commissioning ?

Check the word if you know what a dictionary is...

Hatred can only make you blind and i pray for the light of God upon your life!

Re: New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction by Sonnyboom: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2019
stankezzy:
u are very foolish for mentioning children of God
The lost Jew of Nigeria are children of hell. Forget all the lies your father n mother told u.
Re: New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction by Sonnyboom: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2019
But Nigeria warrant the daily insult foolish Igbos NL make on Buhari Tinubu Faahola n co ba ?I hope you have not gone mad sha ?!

Wilston:
This idiot y are u so full of hate you can pass a message without all these vain and rubbish talk. Nigeria is divided because of people like you. You statement reflects the kind of person you are.
A beautiful post reflecting progress on a bridge in Nigeria shouldn't warrant babblings from you.

1 Like

Re: New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction by Sonnyboom: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2019
I will be reserving this for your bigoted Igbotic father. It is your entire lineage and your unborn generation till the 7th generation that is cursed And will remain cursed till eternity.

lereinter:

You are cursed forever
Re: New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction by Sonnyboom: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2019
No, he is building it with your father's money.
nototribalist:
Buhari is building the bridge with his father and grandfather money abi? It's our oil money fools
Re: New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction by dangermouse(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Sonnyboom:
You are not only ignorant but a lunatic. So because the word commissioning is not in the dictionary that negate the failure Jonathan is over the bridge he vowed to complete before he was booted out of office ?!

Beside what is oeople ?! It is thunder that will strike you dead if you claim it is a mistake while you castigate others for similar mistakes.

the word is actually people. common sense which u lack would have told you that.

it is now that ur responding to a post made months ago? . Tells how much poverty has eaten your pockets and soul in this can't-do-well government which you have decided to defend with your last blood.

sorry shaa.

Thunder knows it's people and I believe it will locate you and your family soon enough and I urge it to do the needful.

don't bother mentioning me again cos I will not dignify you with a reply...

bye little one!
Re: New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
Sonnyboom:

Do you need consolation?

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction by LZAA: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
immhotep:

Do you need consolation?

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers / Iara & Adams Oshiomhole Seen In Public For The First Time Since Hand Over. PIC / Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.