Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,988 members, 7,883,417 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

How To Be Financially Independent While Schooling - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Be Financially Independent While Schooling (163 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) While Schooling At FUOYE / How To Make Money From Gold While Schooling? / "Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Financially Independent While Schooling by Femsolutionist(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Majority of the students in Tertiary Institutions especially in Nigeria complains of been BROKE.
I engaged in a small research and noticed that majority of them don't have any skills to bring them Money to meet up with some of their Financial obligations.
However, the good news here is that they have a TOOL (Smartphone) , which can be used to bring them money be acquiring knowledge and earning from the knowledge acquired.

It took me two (2) years to know how to turn my SMARTPHONE into a CASHFLOW.
Today, its now a TESTIMONY that I share with co-students on how to get started.

PONDER ON THE BELOW :

Why is it that Money, Skill and Value has 5 letters each.
Why is it that Work, Data and Cash has 4 letters each.

It means that, when you have a skill or value to render work for people using your data, you can make some cash or money.

Will you like to know how?

Contact me via signature

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate Science And Engineering Scholarship / Affordable Study Abroad Program / 9th Class Notes All Subjects For All Boards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.