Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,380 members, 7,978,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:03 PM

Yahoo Boy’ Lost His Wife To His ‘oyinbo’ Target In Ibadan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yahoo Boy’ Lost His Wife To His ‘oyinbo’ Target In Ibadan (955 Views)

In Germany, I'm The Black Girl; In Nigeria, I'm Oyinbo Pepper - Yemisi Ogunleye / Mane Reveals What Senegal Players Told Him After He Lost His Penalty / Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy’ Lost His Wife To His ‘oyinbo’ Target In Ibadan by Fehintola271: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Yahoo Boy’ Lost His Wife To His ‘Oyinbo’ Target In Ibadan

The hunter has now been hunted in this gripping tale of how an online fraudster, popularly known as Yahoo Boy lost his wife to an Australian target (maga) he was already planning on duping.
The social media user simply identified as Omotunde (@funkenyfun) who shared the story on Twitter, revealed that the Ibadan-based man -using his wife and mother of two for bait, was shocked when the Australian victim, a pilot snatched her from him.

After sending a huge sum of money to his online lover, the man decided to pay a visit to his online lover in Nigeria and that was how the story of the swindler got swindled.
Telling the story in a series of tweets via her Twitter handle @funkemyfun, the lady writes:

https://www.9jastarmedia.com/2019/08/yahoo-boy-lost-his-wife-to-his-oyinbo.html
Re: Yahoo Boy’ Lost His Wife To His ‘oyinbo’ Target In Ibadan by e316(m): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Why I Believe Chelsea Need An Extension Of Their Transfer Ban? / Corona Attacks Lionel Messi / How Ronaldinho Is Spending His Time In Prison: Learn Carpentry Work, Futsal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.