Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,873 members, 7,973,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:46 AM

Re-establishment Of Police Ministry To Address Insecurity — Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-establishment Of Police Ministry To Address Insecurity — Minister (9048 Views)

FEC Approves N23.52bn For Petroleum, Power And Police Ministry Projects / Buhari, An Achiever Despite Insecurity .... Minister / Christmas: Address Insecurity, Poverty, Unemployment, PFN Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-establishment Of Police Ministry To Address Insecurity — Minister by davades(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Will it ever change anything
Re: Re-establishment Of Police Ministry To Address Insecurity — Minister by wink2015(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amarachi1990:
Minister of Police Affairs, Muhammadu Dingyadi, has said that the re-establishment of the ministry was meant to re-energise the fight against insecurity in the country.

He promised to work closely with other security agencies to address the security challenges confronting the country, with the assurance that personnel of the Nigeria Police Force would be motivated accordingly.

Assistant Director, Media and Communications at the ministry, Olusegun Odutayo, in a statement in Abuja on Tuesday, said the minister disclosed this during the handover ceremony by the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Interior, Mrs. Georgina Ehuriah to him and the newly posted Permanent Secretary to the Ministry, Dr. Maurice Nnamdi.

While thanking the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Interior, who had been overseeing the affairs of the ministry, the minister expressed his desire to have a high-level cooperation with the new Permanent Secretary and the entire staff of the ministry.

Speaking earlier, Nnamdi assured the minister of his full cooperation, calling on the staff to work towards achieving the ministry’s set objectives.

While stating that the ministry could not have come at a better time than now, he enjoined the workers to be proactive in the discharge of their duties.

Ehuria in her remarks called for the creation of more departments as well as supplementary budget for the Ministry of Police Affairs for effective operation.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/re-establishment-police-ministry-address-insecurity-minister/

Devolve powers to the states.

Let each state that can fund state police establish their own state police.

The 2014 national conference report listed the creation of state police as parts of its recommendations.
Re: Re-establishment Of Police Ministry To Address Insecurity — Minister by Sylraph1: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Jamesbally:

Igbo's are celebrating Buhari, you are here talking trash. grin grin
It's better to be celebrating him than to be asslicking him.. grin
Re: Re-establishment Of Police Ministry To Address Insecurity — Minister by DevilhimseIf: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:

Igbo's are celebrating Buhari, you are here talking trash. grin grin
[/s]
Re: Re-establishment Of Police Ministry To Address Insecurity — Minister by DevilhimseIf: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:
Buhari is working, haters go and die. grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Re-establishment Of Police Ministry To Address Insecurity — Minister by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Not true. The puppeteers inside the president's office are simply not comfortable with a police force supervised by an outsider like Aregbe, a Tinubu loyalist, no less.
Re: Re-establishment Of Police Ministry To Address Insecurity — Minister by Oshin56(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
No matter the level of security in this country, if unemployment rate is not being tackle all Na wash.
Re: Re-establishment Of Police Ministry To Address Insecurity — Minister by lereinter(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
Jamesbally:
Buhari is working, haters go and die. grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you too
Re: Re-establishment Of Police Ministry To Address Insecurity — Minister by Jamesbally: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sylraph1:

It's better to be celebrating him than to be asslicking him.. grin

But Easten leaders are always Ass licking Buhari's Ass. grin grin

Re: Re-establishment Of Police Ministry To Address Insecurity — Minister by DevilhimseIf: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:

But Easten leaders are always Ass licking Buhari's Ass. grin grin
[/s]
Re: Re-establishment Of Police Ministry To Address Insecurity — Minister by Promise47(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Josnac:
cry

Sometimes I just wish I can sleep In my room and wake up in Canada or Germany.
na only you my brother me 2 I like Canada but I was told it will take me about 1million to be in Canada
Re: Re-establishment Of Police Ministry To Address Insecurity — Minister by engrchykae(m): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
manitoba:
This new Ministries will result in job creation
creation of unproductive jobs that only burdens the government with recurrent expenditures.
reasonable government should scrap these unproductive ministries,agencies and duplication of security duties and create enabling environment for private sectors.
useless government that thinks only about elections

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Lays Foundation Of Auxiliary Complex For Enugu Assembly / Fuel Scarcity May Affect Election Logistics — INEC / Niger-Delta Militants Storm Abuja For Inclusion In Amnesty Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.