Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:05 PM

Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo (21187 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai / Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town / Friends Spray Money On Emmanuel Emenike At His House Opening In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by chloride6: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
daddytime:
€1000 a week na still big money....way to go

Nope just an average salary by any measure..
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by clems88(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
See head. grin
Headward cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by Skmoda360(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mateen1000:
But this Guy Head Big sha, Chai grin grin
Me sef I see am ..... grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by Skmoda360(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
chloride6:

Nope just an average salary by any measure..

But he will use that for something else now.....
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by jericco1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
32? But why
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by Mateen1000: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
Skmoda360:

Me sef I see am ..... grin
grin

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by ednut1(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
I hope this guy invest wella ooo
he invest wella. He no fit poor again.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by DevilhimseIf: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
andrew444:

I can give you many African players still starting at their clubs at their 30s

Yes African payers reduced their ages but not all and even most of them still keep doing well despite the deduction of age
I stated top clubs not some clubs in France Germany Belgium etc
Competitive clubs

They reduce their age and when it comes knocking there will be series of injuries because football is not easy as people sees it.

Football is mainly strength and you can't compare a youth strength to that of aged footballer
That's why in their bid to step up and match the younger ones they succumb to injuries.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by DevilhimseIf: 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
ednut1:
he invest wella. He no fit poor again.
ok
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by Skmoda360(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mateen1000:

grin
What I do? grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by andrew444(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
I stated top clubs not some clubs in France Germany Belgium etc
Competitive clubs

They reduce their age and when it comes knocking there will be series of injuries because football is not easy as people sees it.

Football is mainly strength and you can't compare a youth strength to that of aged footballer
That's why in their bid to step up and match the younger ones they succumb to injuries.

How many african players are in barca mardid and co that you are looking for competitive clubs? even at a young age how many was there

So psg no be club and abi? una think say na epl ball end ni?

Is kwadwo not starting at inter millan at 31?

You are very funny bros

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by Kulas: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Emenike 32?, honestly Nigeria players no get conscience
Person wey reach 45 yrs
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by Badonasty(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
The 32-year-old Nigeria forward is set to revive his career in the Belgian second division.

Belgian First Division B club Westerlo have announced Emmanuel Emenike is close to joining the club as a free agent.

The former West Ham striker, who last played a competitive match in October 2017, is currently training with Bob Peeters’ side.

Emenike spent the second half of the 2017-18 season on loan at Las Palmas but he never made an appearance due to a knee injury which ruled him out for the entire campaign.

After missing out on the 2018-19 season, the former Spartak Moscow star is hoping to revive his career at Westerlo, who sit at the summit of the Belgian second-tier table.

“A new face in training this morning! KVC Westerlo is in conversation with Emmanuel Emenike. In anticipation of a possible agreement, he is already training with our team,” the club tweeted.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/08/27/32-year-nigeria-forward-emenike-close-to-joining-westerlo/

Lol ...how the mighty have fallen
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by tolimaxman: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
His scientific name is Heady header
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by Reference(m): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
seanswitch:
That's why their sunset begins so early. Football age is at your disadvantage. If you don't start early, just find another thing to do.

Hmmm.... even our own Wilfred Ndidi is married at age 22. Who does that.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by eme2015(m): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
9jaRealist:
If you don't leave football...
Football will leave you!!

>
hahahahahah
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by hybridblood07(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
€1000 how is that possible?
daddytime:
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by DarkJeddi(m): 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
seanswitch:
That's why their sunset begins so early. Football age is at your disadvantage. If you don't start early, just find another thing to do.
So you really think it's that simple?

How many African Players are opportune to start early? shocked

Be like say you no dey live for this Continent.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by ensamy(m): 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
The man in the picture is not the owner of that HEAD, maybe the head is borrowed. Just like Jubril of Sudan the impostor at Ask Villa. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by DarkJeddi(m): 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
Reference:

Hmmm.... even our own Wilfred Ndidi is married at age 22. Who does that.
If you have the money and the inclination,what stops you from marrying at 22?

Many Footballers are married at that age.. shocked
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by Chukalemon(m): 12:19am On Aug 28, 2019
Karma....why not migrate to china and make some dough,a lot of God damn money.why chasing over the shadow, dude says his 32 years. freaky lier. angry angry >
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by gerrardvond: 3:05am On Aug 28, 2019
He should go and be nodding the ball there grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by seanswitch(m): 7:03am On Aug 28, 2019
DarkJeddi:
So you really think it's that simple?

How many African Players are opportune to start early? shocked

Be like say you no dey live for this Continent.

You are right bro. It doesn't change the fact that I am right too. grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by Mayflowa(m): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2019
You Nigerians hurt yourselves with the lies and abuses you peddle about each other online! You think you have sense? No! You are reducing your own reputations
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by Okeyc230: 7:32am On Aug 28, 2019
Add 20 yrs to his football age. What is the answer?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by muystoy(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2019
Emmanuel "Headmenike", great footballer that year
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by vicfajeze: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2019
daddytime:
HOW U KNOW SAY NA $1000 DEM GO PAY AM.STOP PROPAGATING USELESS LIES
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by DarkJeddi(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2019
seanswitch:

You are right bro. It doesn't change the fact that I am right too. grin
Even if he started at the grand old age of 30,he still made enough money to be richer than most of his peers by far..

So? shocked
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo by monarch101(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2019
andrew444:

I can give you many African players still starting at their clubs at their 30s

Yes African payers reduced their ages but not all and even most of them still keep doing well despite the deduction of age
you right bro, Eto'o and Drogba are the perfect examples

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick / Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games / Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.