Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:27 PM

Letter To The President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To The President. (243 Views)

The President Erred On Enugu Airport / MKO Award : The Igbo's Thinks The President Should Have Hounoured Prof Nwosu Too / Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The President. by hustenisama(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT BUHARI, FROM SERGENT ALABI FOLORUNSHO OF 82 B.A.D, NIGERIAN ARMY.

Mr President Sir,
Your war against corruption is not complete if the Nigeria Army is not included.

With all due respect sir, we the Nigerian Army soldiers are not happy with you on how your fighting corruption focusing on only corrupt politicians and yahoo boys alone, forgeting about Nigerian Army which is the home of corruption in these nation. We want to tell you that your war against corruption is not ready yet if the Nigerian Army is not included!

My name is Sgt Alabi Folorunsho, although is a fake name and i will not want anyone to go through stress trying to trace my identity, reason because of the fear of the unknown, (the power of corruption).

Mr President Sir, we thank God for social media which is helping us in these modern days to expose some little secrets of the Nigeria Army, and we are ready to use it as a tool to speak against corruption in the Nigeria Army. I was enlisted into the Nigeria Army in 2002 (FAKE) and ever since then, i have not being issued one single military kit or a per of uniform or boot, except the one issued to me when i was on training at Depot NA Zaria, Kaduna state, since then i can't remember any year i have being issued uniform, in all the years i have spent in the Army, which i can't tell you my real years of service, to avoid given out information to the corrupt ones who will want me hang for speaking out (FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN).

Early these year i got a credit alert from my bank of #10,000 for uniform allowance, for how many years i joined the Army, i have never gotten any money to buy uniform or being issued uniform. when i got the alert i was happy although, but i asked myself how much is a per of uniform sold? Which i know already, but just confuse because to buy a per of camouflage cost 15,000 to 16,000 naira in Nigerian Army Napex across the Nation, and a good boot cost about #17,000. It may intrest you to know that the uniforms being sold to us are actually main to be issued to us by the Army, they collect billions of naira from the government to produce these uniforms or kits clamming to issues them to soldiers serving the nation, and when it's being produced they are sold out to soldiers to buy and use these kits bought from they little salaries they are paid by the government, with all the responsibilities they are facing as theads of their families to buy kits to serve their country, no one want to talk about these, because the corrupt ones are powerful. The Army now is a business center where cadet on training in NDA are being train on how to cheat the soldiers under their command, when they leave NDA, they refers to soldiers as tools, to be used for making of money from they government. I will not say your not aware of these ethics of the Army, because your a retired General in the Army, and you know greed runs in the army which is not just starting now, that's why they keep telling us to obey they last order even when we are being cheated, we should keep quiet, they oppress us with their ranks, guards and positions, you know all these things and you never bothered to probe the Nigerian Army with your fight against corruption, when your security agencies are corrupt. I want to tell the army that the era where we find ourselves these days is not the same with the old and they should keep on expecting more of these letters to the government and Nigerians, because we are tired of being treated like slaves in these modern days, all in the name of serving your father land, we will not be quiet except there is changes in the army, we all are tired of the corruption in the army and we need things to change, we need these country to be the best in the world. I believe as a soldiers of these country i love Nigeria more than anyone else because i take bullets for her, i bleed for her, and i die for her, there is no greater sacrifice a citizen of any nation can do for his/her nation other than to carry arms and defend her and keep her safe, we are given the nation our best and so we deserved being given the best. Let the army know that you want to change the country and it most change because you want the best. I know you want the best for Nigerians don't forget us in the army because we are all Nigerians and we love our country.

Mr President i will like to take your attention to what is happening in the northeast (OP Lafiya Dole), where soldiers are being deployed in a very bad locations without beds to sleep on or tent to leave on,or any kit, leaving them to provide for themselves through the rotten zinc the villagers abandon and run. These are men who are fighting for these nation and yet they rebels are leaving better than them, no drugs no good vehicles and armarments to fight all because of how the system is corrupt and no one has ever remember fighting the corruption eaten up our defense, the only thing you can get from the army in northeast, is your 40% (30,000), allowance in your account and 20% (14,000) in your hands to buy any thing you need, while another 40%(30,000) for your monthly feeding, yet all they can give you is red oil rice and beans with bread every day for breakfast. Calculate these, in a battalion where they have 800 soldiers and the commander is being given 40%(30,000) of each soldier to provide food for them how many millions it will be? yet they can not feed the soldiers properly because of greed, and corruption, i be oga no one will ask me anything, and we are surfering in the army, and that is why they are sabotaging your effort to end terrorism in these nation, because they are benefiting and also enriching themselves from blood money, they don't have there nation intrest at heart. Mr President we had you on TV saying our northeast allowance is 150,000 naira, and all what we get is 73,000, or 74,000, with feeding included, we keep asking where the remaining balance is. Sir your war on corruption is not complete if these criminals in the army are not being probe for corruption but allowed to walk about protected by soldiers, protected by government.

We want to beg you to try and see that soldiers are issued all they kids they need to carry out their constitutional role of the nation, and not to buy them, do not turn your eyes from these criminals in the army but bring them to book for corruption. The nation must change the army too must change.

Lastly we want Gen Buratai (COAS) probe for corruption because he is a criminal hiding under your government, he is the most richiest COAS ever, he has lootted enough in the army and is obvious you see him as a God sent. Asist us sir we are surfering.

God Bless The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

God bless president Buhari, for your good will and hard work for a better Nigeria will be seen in years to come and appreciated.

From your loyalist Sgt Alabi Folorunsho.
#probethearmy
#justme.
pls brothers and sisters, members of the arm forces asist us in sharing these letter untill it get to the president table, God bless you.
Re: Letter To The President. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sgt Alabi
Re: Letter To The President. by JonDon12: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
Join IPOB is the only advice I can give you. Sorry O.

(1) (Reply)

Family Sends Message To Buhari Govt Over Man’s Disappearance In South Africa / Ban On Procession Applies Only To IMN – Police / Some People Plotting To Set Nigeria On Fire –DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.