Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Some Girls Are Heartless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Heartless (1377 Views)

Some People Here Are Heartless And Evil / Some Girls Are Heartless / Guys Are Heartless!read This Break Up Message Of A 9-yrs Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Are Heartless by Easykel21(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
Now this girl is fine, beauty she got it, brains ..to the 100%, so I was swept off my feet within the first two weeks of going out with her..
But this babe is heartless, I after 2-3 months of going out with her, we became very close, so close that we spent hours talking on phone before going to sleep ( we majorly laughed during 70% of the call time)..
She didnt love me at first, so as a real nigga, i made her fall in love with me, took a long time tho, but she did, and we decided to make it officail. Although I aksed her if she was in any relationship she said no, so I decided that i wanna spend the rest of my life with her, after 2 months of persistent asking out she finally agreed

Twas the best time of ourlives (love is sweet o grin)
We couldnt go a day without calling and texting each other, we notified eachother on anything we wanted to do (even when going to the bathroom, she'll be like " baby I am going to the bathroom, I have imagined you in there so be there waiting)
She was all the girl I wanted and she loved me too

But suddenly just 2 weeks into the relationship, she just changed, stopped calling, and texting, even when I call she would answer like I am bugging, everything just suddenly became boring to her, I called her out to talk it over, then she said the most painful thing ever,
She said she doesn't want the relationship no more i asked her why, she didnt say anything, I was almost running mad, she knew i was crazy bout her and she was even the one with the insecurities begging me not to break her heart and now she broke mine

So i went looking for info, and found out that she was in a relationship before we met, and they had issues and broke up before I came into the picture, now the guy saw how beautiful I made her look, and decided to get back, and the heartless girl agreed and ever since then she has been acting rude to me, when ever the guy is around she doesnt pick my calls, turns down date for his and all that...we dont talk anymore

But the suprising thing is that the guy is actually my friend, I was a way for a while and didn't know or even imagined them dating cos he was in a relationship
Now the thing is I would always see them together, and it some how kinda hurts .For the first time in my life i feel used
So guys tell me...what do I do

And for those that will say i should focus on money, thanks for the advice, i am making money

And old friends pm me lets reconnect

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by drealcivilceno(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Oga Men do real stuff, Women fantasize about stuff not the other way round.... And it is not about getting the money cos you will still have the same problem...
Stop petting women and start throwing some your weight around bro...

6 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nigerian girls are hopeless.....

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Newguyhere: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
she was never yours bro, it's just your turn
always remember this fact when dealing with women

5 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
bro you nothing is just a spanner loss
..love is for the weak...

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
bro you do nothing is just a spanner loss

..love is for the weak...

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Omega30(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
drealcivilceno:
Oga Men do real stuff, Women fantasize about stuff not the other way round.... And it is not about getting the money cos you will still have the same problem...
Stop petting women and start throwing some your weight around bro...
you see. When you stop letting, they will still complain.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by blesskewe(f): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sorry
Next
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Siki355(m): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
op kpele

you still need to concentrate on how to make more money

how many times ll da tell u those hookers are confused set of beings

Never u invest much in them

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
Op you too soft,if na me eeh,heads will roll

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by ubunja(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
Easykel21:
Now this girl is fine, beauty she got it, brains ..to the 100%, so I was swept off my feet within the first two weeks of going out with her..
But this babe is heartless, I after 2-3 months of going out with her, we became very close, so close that we spent hours talking on phone before going to sleep ( we majorly laughed during 70% of the call time)..
She didnt love me at first, so as a real nigga, i made her fall in love with me , took a long time tho, but she did, and we decided to make it officail. Although I aksed her if she was in any relationship she said no, so I decided that i wanna spend the rest of my life with her, after 2 months of persistent asking out she finally agreed

Twas the best time of ourlives (love is sweet o grin)
We couldnt go a day without calling and texting each other, we notified eachother on anything we wanted to do (even when going to the bathroom, she'll be like " baby I am going to the bathroom, I have imagined you in there so be there waiting)
She was all the girl I wanted and she loved me too

But suddenly just 2 weeks into the relationship, she just changed, stopped calling, and texting, even when I call she would answer like I am bugging, everything just suddenly became boring to her, I called her out to talk it over, then she said the most painful thing ever,
She said she doesn't want the relationship no more i asked her why, she didnt say anything, I was almost running mad, she knew i was crazy bout her and she was even the one with the insecurities begging me not to break her heart and now she broke mine

So i went looking for info, and found out that she was in a relationship before we met, and they had issues and broke up before I came into the picture, now the guy saw how beautiful I made her look, and decided to get back, and the heartless girl agreed and ever since then she has been acting rude to me, when ever the guy is around she doesnt pick my calls, turns down date for his and all that...we dont talk anymore

But the suprising thing is that the guy is actually my friend, I was a way for a while and didn't know or even imagined them dating cos he was in a relationship
Now the thing is I would always see them together, and it some how kinda hurts .For the first time in my life i feel used
So guys tell me...what do I do

And for those that will say i should focus on money, thanks for the advice, i am making money

And old friends pm me lets reconnect
What does this even mean?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by cooluzi: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sorry bro,dont fall too much next time and try and play the control game on her once she accept you

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by consultancy: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
there goes another "Lazy Youth". a girl tells u she doesn't love you and cant be in a relationship with you, you started forcing and cajolin her. took you months but you succeeded and you are happy abi? love cannot be bought, neither can it be forced. love cannot pretend for too long either . if a girl is playin hard to get, it's different, you can keep hitting on her till she succumbs, but not when she tells u pop and plain, and her attitude speaks it too that she doesn't want you. if you force it 100 times, you will regret it 99 times

6 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by carter009(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Seriously bro some girls are just not worth it, always wanted to make you feel bad, when you truly love them, they are just confused, always acting childish...

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
Personally, if I were a guy, I wouldn't bother with a girl I tried to persuade or coax into "loving" me.

I'm not saying love must happen at first sight, but if from the beginning a girl already feels you're a no-no, the odds of building a sustainable relationship with her in future are really high. If you keep pushing, she may begin to pay you more attention... she may psyche herself to love you, but the minute someone else who naturally fits her ideals comes along, you may as well kiss goodbye to that relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by ImaIma1(f): 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
You were probably the rebound guy. She broke up with her boyfriend and was in emotional pain. You came along like a a Knight in shinny armour and showed her so much love and she was swept away. But she probably failed to deal with the reality of her break up and get over it. She thought jumping into another relationship would heal her of the former. And then the ex came along and everything came rushing back.

This is just my theory. It happens a lot. She still she messed up. It would have been better if she had told you about the boyfriend and breakup saga.

But then again, the fact that you had to persuade her for so long before she finally agreed to date you is a red flag that you failed to see

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by lincsnuel: 12:04am On Aug 28, 2019
Eyaaa...

That's, that's all I got to say! undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by realest2(m): 12:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Bro, any girl that plays hard to get, isn't really into you. A week is enough to know if she likes you or not

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Honesty007(m): 1:29am On Aug 28, 2019
This world is messed up,its obvious she never loved u.u c love is different 4rm care .though they both must go together but its not so at times.u can care about sm1 but not love the person.or some1 may love u,but u may not care about them.u may care about them but never love them.truth is care can be given or received by anyone who doesnt have love or love the person caring.as soon as u dont c signs of doing things to show one cares, it may be misread as no love 4rm d beginnings.she doesnt love u,she only cared about ur care and she lied,dats not love oh at all.chai.smh

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2019
ImaIma1:
You were probably the rebound guy. She broke up with her boyfriend and was in emotional pain. You came along like a a Knight in shinny armour and showed her so much love and she was swept away. But she probably failed to deal with the reality of her break up and get over it. She thought jumping into another relationship would heal her of the former. And then the ex came along and everything came rushing back.

This is just my theory. It happens a lot. She still she messed up. It would have been better if she had told you about the boyfriend and breakup saga.

But then again, the fact that you had to persuade her for so long before she finally agreed to date you is a red flag that you failed to see

Na the babe lose sha because most times, when the ex comes back they will always breakup again. Women nor dey learn from their mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by stormborn28(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Personally, if I were a guy, I wouldn't bother with a girl I tried to persuade or coax into "loving" me.

I'm not referring to love at first sight, but if from the beginning a girl already feels you're a no-no, the odds of building a sustainable relationship with her in future are really high. If you keep pushing, she may begin to pay you more attention... she may psyche herself to love you, but the minute someone else who naturally fits her ideals comes along, you may as well kiss goodbye to that relationship.
you just explained my methods.... No time at all

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Adedotguy: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by ImaIma1(f): 10:50am On Aug 28, 2019
condemn:

Na the babe lose sha because most times, when the ex comes back they will always breakup again. Women nor dey leaen from their mistakes.

That is not usually the case. The relationship may even become stronger. And if they break up, relationships are risks. Besides, she was coaxed for months before she finally agreed for the op. So is she actually going to lose or just going to move on with life?

(1) (Reply)

My Love For My Boyfriend Increases Whenever He Beats Me - Singer, Ms Forson / How To Sex A Lady / Mechanic Drove Client's Car To His Girlfriend’s House Then Something Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.