Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,123 members, 7,890,758 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

Ubersuggest 4.0: The Ultimate Content Marketing Tool - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ubersuggest 4.0: The Ultimate Content Marketing Tool (702 Views)

Ubersuggest: Features, Tutorials, And How To Use It / Strengths & Weaknesses Of Ubersuggest Vs Semrush & Ahrefs / Read; Ubersuggest 2.0 Expert Review; A Neil Patel Free Keyword Research Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ubersuggest 4.0: The Ultimate Content Marketing Tool by tycoon101(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Why do you do keyword research?

It’s to find more lucrative keywords to rank for on Google, right?

But once you find these keywords, you still have to figure out how to rank for them.

For that reason, I decided to update Ubersuggest because I wanted to show you what kind of content to create and even how to promote it.

That way you can start ranking for these newly found keywords.

Here’s what’s new…

Content ideas
The way you rank for a keyword is by creating content around it. I know content isn’t king anymore and that’s because there are over 1 billion blogs on the web. That means Google can be really picky about what they decide to rank.

So now, not only do you need to write amazing content, but you also have to promote it if you want to do well.

To help you with this I created a Content Ideas report in Ubersuggest. So whenever you do keyword research, you’ll see an overview that looks like this:

overview

Just like before, you’ll see a graph at the top with the search volume over time, some keyword recommendations and, at the read more http://techevangelistseo.com/ubersuggest-4-0-the-ultimate-content-marketing-tool/
Re: Ubersuggest 4.0: The Ultimate Content Marketing Tool by tycoon101(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Which of Ubersuggest have you applied to improve your website
Re: Ubersuggest 4.0: The Ultimate Content Marketing Tool by tycoon101(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Accurate Answer Which Should Be With Experience / Get A Professional Website Design For Your Business At A Cheaper Price / How To Use PLR Articles Effectively For Business Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.