Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,899 members, 7,872,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) (39672 Views)

Adekolure Idowu Glory: UNIBEN Graduate Tortured, Raped & Killed / Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by SuperBlack: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2019
Nothing Serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by adisabarber(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2019
How do we hear her own version since you already killed her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by bobolistica(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2019
small slap and she died...somebody cannot slap somebody again in naija.everything now na die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by SuperBlack: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2019
Dsgraphiks:
All these rapists sef
We Know them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2019
The executioner will soon go to work on this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Kylekent59: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2019
Nigerians like being sentimental. He killed the lady which he admitted, and he was accused of raping her which he said he never did.

I wonder who added Maggi to the soup that he raped her, now people above have started believing that he rapped the landlady without evident or even someone that was there when the incident happened.

Now that the landlady is dead, I would have loved to hear her part.

More reason why I don't fight or argue, I let go any altercation and agree you won. Then when you are calmed you will see me again and we would talk about what had transpired between us before and settle it calmly.

Let us just be careful what to believe and what to discard. The raping part could be pseudo.

I have seen many landlady talking to their tenants arrogantly, I believe the guy. He killed her out of anger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Stakeholders(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2019
What come to my mind now is that assuming this incident took place near bush and the man is not caught they will accused Fulani herdman for rape and murder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by coluka: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2019
Thank God they finally caught the mad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by stormborn28(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2019
nzeobi:
Always be in charge of your emotions
yes oooooo... Very good advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Retiredbadass(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2019
look dat guy face...eim be like person way fit commit any crime just look am...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by lagdmark(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2019
So we should all march to Aso rock and kill Buhari because he failed as a president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by stormborn28(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2019
Officialgarri:
An unfortunate incident. I believe the man. I pray he gets pardoned
never!!! He can't get pardon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Otunbastevo(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2019
Na only name I come check oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by AreaFada2: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2019
Rip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2019
The kind killer instincts wey dey Nigerians now ehn... Even if I meet someone owing me money, and he starts claiming right, I will quietly hands off.

This life, wisdom is key... The frustration in the land is at an astronomical level... Men can even kill if you step on their feet by mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by josite: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2019
if its story is true.all he needs is a good lawyer.let him try victor okpara.he saved a king from a corper who shouted rape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Brottinwo: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2019
H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by doctokwus: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2019
Officialgarri:
An unfortunate incident. I believe the man. I pray he gets pardoned
Yeah,his tale sounds ok,but he may have played down the force with which he hit her.
I don't know if it was bloggers that first reported the story,but it sounds nonsensical that a man can rape a woman to death,unless the lady had a pre existing serious health issue.
However,jail awaits him,if not even death sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by madenigga(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2019
adisabarber:
How do we hear her own version since you already killed her?
there are ways they could have checked if he really raped her, if an autopsy is conducted and d rape case comes out negative, they can ask they neighbors of the womans temper and that of the man.

Then come to a conclusion, he would go to jail but it cant be for just murder maybe self defense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2019
Cut off his prik

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by 12345baba(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Killer was killed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by palmkaniel: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2019
[b]Man flogs daughter to death in Ondo. PHOTO

A man yet to be identified has allegedly flogged his daughter to death in Akure, Ondo State.

The girl, which reports say was less than 10 years old died on Aug. 21 before she was brought to the hospital.

Twitter user @YemieFASH shared the shocking story online and said that a woman took the girl’s corpse to the state hospital in Akure, but fled with it immediately the girl was certified dead.

Both the father of the girl and the woman who brought the child to the hospital are yet to be identified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by owila4luv(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2019
according to report she was unclad, tied with a rope, that suggest something fishy happened! number 2. the husband is in charge not her did the husband refuse to refund you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Iykeabc(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2019
madenigga:
the story sounds true,

women can be annoying at times, then combine that with poverty, then combine that with an annoying woman being your Landlady when you are just an ordinary Okada driver.

She can insult u at the slightest thing.

Then imagine requesting for a refund of your rent, na full blown quarrel be that

The man is a liar. you paid through d husband and what stops you from negotiating with the man you paid to instead of calling the wife. for what exactly. the man is simply bitter in heart and wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Marshalemmy(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
bros u r on ur own
Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ekiti State? God pls help my state shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by Ladotrader(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
BruncleZuma:
The English wen dem take report this issue fit be wetin kill the landlady.
No be small
Person go use his sense to follow up with the report ..
Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by nickxtra(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
nzeobi:
Always be in charge of your emotions
Obviously, the guy is a stammerer. These sets of people can easily be provoked to wreck havoc when you call them stammerer
Re: Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
Don't be silly!
Why didn't you take up the rent issue with her husband. You shall die untimely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers / Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos / Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.