Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant (17778 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2019
On a serious note, fry pan is not good.
Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Haykinsofficial: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2019
Dis isyd moment my luvly gf Biliki d paraga seller cums to mind.

Biliki, u are beuriful **in daddyshowkey voice**
Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Notatribalist(m): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2019
I met a girl i love in Ghana, and we have been dating for like 6months now without sex.. Just yesterday she told me she has a friend(male friend) at Tarkurada, that she wants to go there for like 4months because she needs some money for her business..i didn't argue with her because I don't have such money to give her, so I endorsed the trip.. And she started crying,when I asked why she said I don't love her that's why I didn't stopped her from going..What really do women want? If I had said don't go she will say I am jealous.now I said go as you wish, it has become a problem..
Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2019
Any attachment to the human body that is not natural always has side effect.
Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Reference(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2019
It is up to women to remove that defective software from their operating systems, not men, and focus on the things that matter to life and their contribution to wholesome living and humanity in general.

Of course part of the curse on the woman for falling to the serpent's guile in the garden of Eden was that she will continue to invest in false, fleeting and failed ventures all her life, but humanity has to regain some common sense here. Why should man partake in this deception when his own millstone of eternal suffering to find what is right under his nose hangs around his neck.
Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Daddy showkey you are wasting your time.

We live in a very superficial world.

Even you that is talking are among those that are all about the desires of the flesh.
Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
mercy...BBNaija
Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Nannito190(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
True talk. Women should learn to appreciate their God given beauty. Butt implant isn't the best option.

So, for your relationship, dating and marriage tips, click/visit: https://www.lovegister.com
Re: Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Monaco2:
Funny enough most of them are not doing it for their men but for self confidence
Lies!! Wc self confidence? It's all abt being attractive enough for men. How many lesbians or teenagers do you see doing it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA / Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh / Basketmouth Showing His Drumming Skills In Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.