Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,036 members, 7,949,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

The Policemen Assaulted Me For Refusing Them S*x –FUTA Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Policemen Assaulted Me For Refusing Them S*x –FUTA Student (273 Views)

Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest / Vanessa Kei: "Bonaventure Obonyano Assaulted Me" (photos) / See The Face Of One Of The Policemen Who Was Shot Dead By Robbers In Abuja(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Policemen Assaulted Me For Refusing Them S*x –FUTA Student by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2019
Sheba Ogbu, the female student of the Federal University of Technology Akure, Ondo State, who was assaulted by some policemen and injured in the eye, has said that she was attacked by the men for refusing to have s*x with them.

In an interview with SaharaReporters after the video she made went viral, the student said the incident happened at about 9:30pm on Monday along Oyemekun Road in Akure.

Ogbu said she was coming from church when policemen in their patrol van accosted her. She said they questioned her on where she was coming from, searched her bag and found nothing incriminating on her.

She disclosed that when they could not pin anything on her, the four security operatives asked her to follow them to a place where they would have s*x with her.

According to her, she refused their advances and that was what infuriated the policemen, adding that they began to beat her and smashed her head on a stone.

Click below to read full details:
https://damsinier..com/2019/08/the-policemen-assaulted-me-for-refusing.html
Re: The Policemen Assaulted Me For Refusing Them S*x –FUTA Student by Amazingman(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2019
The way I knew this will come up

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In South Africa Are Retaliating / . / MTN Office And Billboard In Abudja Burnt(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.