Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:14 PM

See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) (54710 Views)

Man Brutalised A Man Who Rape Innocent Girl With Cutlass VIDEO / Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos / Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
This is brutal.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jeeez shocked

Why did he beat her to pulp like this?

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by doitforyou(f): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Unless the man's injuries are identical to the girl's own, or she physically assaulted him first then there is NO justification for this assault. Verbal assault is NO justification for a physical retaliation. He is in a civilized country where the law actually works, there is no legal provision for a defense of a verbal assault, so he will do jail time, rightfully so. Men need not to be emotional and weak but have common sense and self control. All he needed to do was walk away and delete her from his life.

GoldChest:
Lets hear the man's side of the story too before judging because so many women are worst than the devil .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Litmus1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Oh my!! That's awful. Looks like a case of two stubborn adults. But seriously..SAY NO TO VIOLENCE!!
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by tomdfirst(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
This is very bad from a stupid rugatist man.. I will need to know that son of a bitch..
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by distilledwalex(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
PEPPERified:
I don't know why this seems funny to me.
Na the shape of the face..

3 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Plenty idiots abound here, annoying thing is their stupid comment is on front page, nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Youthleader22(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Me too cheesy
She don talk spoil, the Man don use blow shift her mouth grin

Modified: Women are always fond of playing the victim. Why can't they ask her what she did to the Man?

You know your man is hot tempered, yet you won't stop nagging and abusing him.

In your wildest dream the best to do to a woman with mouth is to beat her to stitches. You are heartless. That boy should be in jail. The news is not complete.
I know of most ladies who run back to such men. The reason I just don’t know.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by americaninja1: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
dis guy just reshape d gurl head from big to bigger.. D dude need to be castrated.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
PEPPERified:
make God forgive me o i laugh too

2 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Ooye12: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ahaaa dis much ooo , if this gal see this guy next time .. she go run like werey

2 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nemsy(f): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
I thought i was abnormal when i laughed seeing the pic. Thank God I'm not alone, but this is brutal shah.
PEPPERified:

4 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
GoldChest:
Lets hear the man's side of the story too before judging because so many women are worst than the devil .
did she kill some one or attempted murder

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by crackhouse(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
EmmBim:
This is very very bad,no matter what
really? Assuming the girls shot at the guy and missed it and the guy now got hold of the guy and instead of shooting the girl dead he decided to do this, if u were the guy's sister what would u have said if u learnt your brother did this to her after she failed with her plan.

4 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by nichol17: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
I knew her back then, but now I can't recognize her anymore, sorry girl.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Moneywirer: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Davash222:
God please forgive me for laughing at the 3rd photo.

I'm actually not alone in this

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Christianity and violence!
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
But this looks like yankee. If it is the guy is already in trouble. If it’s naija, let’s just hope it’s in Lagos. You will soon see the guy in cuffs looking docile and saying na devil.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by SuperBlack: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
PEPPERified:

Because something in you is telling you that's not truly the lady in Before and after the pix

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Nasige(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
The most painful part of all is that after this kind brutalization she will still go back to him, that she loves him
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
what really happen? but women can be so annoying at times but not to beat a woman like this. that very bad of that guy.
Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by sabiboy65: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
PEPPERified:

I laughed at first sight.... walai grin

3 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by Edge1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
doitforyou:
Yet, you won't display this 'hot temper' to your fellow man that verbally insults you. Na woman your power reach, coward!

Point of correction; men don't verbally insult each other. We only tab and maybe fight then act like nothing ever happened. Sometimes we even exchange pleasantries after the whole shit then we go home. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) by LeeSantos(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sometimes i blame these ladies..

They open their eyes wide open and agree to go into a relationship with gangster, touts, and so on.

Date responsible guys, dem no go hear.

Some f**lz even say I fear my boyfriend that what I love bout him..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Couple Accidentally Throw Away £15,000 In A Box At A Recycling Plant / Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help / Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.