Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,890 members, 7,889,934 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why Do You Need A Micro SD Card Slot? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do You Need A Micro SD Card Slot? (674 Views)

VERY BAD: Tecno And Infinix Removing Headphone Jack And Dedicated SD Card Slot / How To Open Tecno Camon CM's SIM Card And MicroSD (memory) Card Slot / 512GB Micro SD Card By Integral Memory Is The Largest So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Need A Micro SD Card Slot? by phonedaddy: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2019
Do you need a Micro SD card slot?

Micro SD cards are a form of flash memory storage used across a variety of electronic devices, including cell phones.

As you know, many Infinix smartphones offer a microSD slot for expanded storage, backup and transfer of files. No matter separate microSD slot or hybrid SIM tray

So, the question of the day is,

why do you need a Micro SD card slot? and what is the Micro SD card you used for?

Share your thoughts in the comment below!
Re: Why Do You Need A Micro SD Card Slot? by Realboygenius(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
I use a Phantom 9 with 128gb internal memory but I still use an SD card to Backup.
Re: Why Do You Need A Micro SD Card Slot? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
I don't use SD card no more. I back my important stuffs up weekly to cloud and HDD.

But when your phone bricks or there's a phone system malfunction that requires factory reset, data on the internal storage will be lost while SD cards data that is before factory resetting or unbricking. I might wrong sha
Re: Why Do You Need A Micro SD Card Slot? by Timileyin1234(m): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
SD card is useless jare. Before person get original sd u go taya. U will just be buying fake

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For Tecno Phantom Z Screen And Samsung Galaxy A310 Screen / Recharge Card Printing / Get Rid Of Unused Files With Google Files App On Your Hot 8?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.